FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Hillary who ran the State department shows such poor judgement she would never get the clearance to work in the State department......
But Libs will be falling all over themselves come November as they go to vote for her.

I now realize that the "Republicans" that spent all this time and money did not care if Hillary was guilty of anything. For the record I believe she was. This whole ordeal was about the Presidential election they never intended to press charges against one of their own.
For the GOP elites, this was about embarrassing Hillary, sure, but to the rest of us it is about protecting classified documents.

Actually the GOP elites are in bed with her. Well, not literally in the bed; no man has been in that bed for decades, but you get my point.

mrs Clinton is so incompetent that she would screw up a paper route...

upload_2016-7-5_16-12-59.png

Notice how this thread is bereft of liberal responses on the subject. They hoped the FBI would find no evidence of wrongdoing, but they did. Even though they didn't press charges, they did find clear evidence of violations of statutes regarding handling of classified information.

"She broke the law, but I won't pursue charges, because Hillary"

So there is no criminal conspiracy?

Do you have evidence of one?

Of course I do as does the whole country.

Haillary broke the laws on classified document storage in about 3,000 separate cases.

But it didnt help this sailor with his defense.

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

Poor sod, I guess it is his fault he was born a royal Clinton.
You should run right to the FBI with your evidence then. What's holding you back?

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.
Fuck that excuse. Either justice is blind or does not exist.

See ya in the next Freddie Gray case update.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.
Fuck that excuse. Either justice is blind or does not exist.

You're fine with the system when your chosen partisanshitheads slide through. For you it's just about who got accused, never what was done.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

............ And that statement --- has been my bet all along. Let me make clear what "security or administrative sanctions" USUALLY are in there cases.

It's revoking of clearances -- either temporarily or permanently. OR simply declaring this person is not qualified to receive future clearances.

It's a POWERFUL statement actually. Because yanking her clearances could be done WITHOUT any "hearings" or grand jury. And I believe this is still on the table. Leaving it up to the Amer. voters whether they want to go over that ledge and vote for someone who can't be trusted with national security..

The FBI director made the case for indicting Hillary for a dozen charges including criminal negligence and violation of the statute and perhaps lying to federal officers and then he said the FBI wouldn't recommend indictment. Did he shoot himself in the foot trying to appear non-partisan just before he assured us that he was another partisan victim of the crooked Hillary network? If the FBI felt that the State Department was so lax and that Hillary had "no intent" to break the law why the hell did they bother conducting the exhaustive search for the E-mails if it didn't make any difference that the first couple were "Top Secret"? In the words of the former secretary/state, "what difference does it make"?

Last edited:
The FBI director made the case for indicting Hillary for a dozen charges including criminal negligence and violation of the statute and perhaps lying to federal officers and then he said the FBI wouldn't recommend indictment. Did he shoot himself in the foot trying to appear non-partisan just before he assured us that he was another partisan victim of the crooked Hillary network? If the FBI felt that the State Department was so lax and that Hillary had "no intent" to break the law why the hell did they bother conducting the exhaustive search for the E-mails if it didn't make any difference that the first couple were "Top Secret"? In the words of the former secretary/state, "what difference does it make"?

He's gonna have a restless night. Because all that wind-up -- didn't match the pitch. And he knows that.

............ And that statement --- has been my bet all along. Let me make clear what "security or administrative sanctions" USUALLY are in there cases.

It's revoking of clearances -- either temporarily or permanently. OR simply declaring this person is not qualified to receive future clearances.

It's a POWERFUL statement actually. Because yanking her clearances could be done WITHOUT any "hearings" or grand jury. And I believe this is still on the table. Leaving it up to the Amer. voters whether they want to go over that ledge and vote for someone who can't be trusted with national security..
They aren't going to do shit. She's a 1%er and there is no justice in America.
America is fundamentally transformed.

WE THE PEOPLE know what has happened...watch the Bitch's UNFAVORABLES hit 70% next week due to this.....

• Comey officially establishes a 2 tiered system of law: one for the Clinton’s & one for everyone else
    Flopping Aces ^ | 07-05-16 | DrJohn
    The statement made by James Comey was very curious. He spent 13 minutes explaining why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted and then spent 2 minutes saying he won't recommend it. She is clearly guilty, but Comey decided not to recommend charges. Very curious. Careers have been lost for much less than than what Clinton did. Meet Stephen Kim: For instance, last year, after a five-year standoff with federal prosecutors, Stephen Kim, a former State Department official, pleaded guilty to one count of violating the Espionage Act when he discussed a classified report about North Korea with Fox News reporter James...

No, it was a phony scandal all along. THE GOP FBI head strung it out and just HAD to say this bs...The GOP propaganda service causes all these stupid messes, and even the FBI head is scared of them...and you hater dupes...

No, it was a phony scandal all along. THE GOP FBI head strung it out and just HAD to say this bs...The GOP propaganda service causes all these stupid messes, and even the FBI head is scared of them...and you hater dupes...

This asshole is WHY the Subversives are going to lose....a complete SUSPENSION OF REALITY .. even diehard DemoRATS know! ..No wonder we call you FrancoSTEIN!

Comey gave us a gift tho.. He laid out the case that she was arrogantly sloppy in her decisions to do ALL her business on unsecured networks. His words will resonate thru a lot of thick heads.

THe Clinton stink is back. For those who don't remember it -- you're smelling it now. It's a cloud of putrid garbage that follows them in everything they do..

He just admitted he's letting Hillary off the hook despite her clear guilt.

Comey gave us a gift tho.. He laid out the case that she was arrogantly sloppy in her decisions to do ALL her business on unsecured networks. His words will resonate thru a lot of thick heads.

THe Clinton stink is back. For those who don't remember it -- you're smelling it now. It's a cloud of putrid garbage that follows them in everything they do..
But all Pravda will say is Hillary was found innocent and anyone bringing it up is beating a dead horse. And most voters are morons who just read headlines and watch MSNBC for their news.

But all Pravda will say is Hillary was found innocent and anyone bringing it up is beating a dead horse. And most voters are morons who just read headlines and watch MSNBC for their news.
Watching Comey's statement, even I could cut that up into a 2 minute AD for Trump, castigating that bitch....Wonder if he would hire me for a MID 6 figure salary?....Through the election, that is!

IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!! Outside your GOP bubble, nobody's surprised. In the whole world. Another phony scandal that had to be investigated...

Forum List

Back