FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection On Jan 6

Nobody has really argued that it was a great attempt by Trump supporters...

Okay...if some guy was just angry or whatever...why did he have a dozen zip tie hancuffs with him when he was rioting? Are you seriously stating that there wasn't some planning involved?
Do you think that dude was on Trump's payroll or something?

An attempt to seize control would have involved a lot more guns and a lot more killing people. That security guard would have been fucked if that crowd had actually showed up ready for a fight. Same goes for everybody else in that building. They're never going to do that though. They're just talking shit, other than random lunatic terrorists. In general life is too good in this country for people to do something completely insane like try to fight the government. This is a great place to live.

Also, do you think that if they had successfully taken over that building that it would have been over? That's it? They control the government now? I don't understand the logic here. The United States is a pretty big place. If zip-ties dude had done his job would Trump have swooped in on a helicopter with the marines and shit? And then tanks rolling down the street and stuff?

Do you think that dude was on Trump's payroll or something?
No.
An attempt to seize control would have involved a lot more guns and a lot more killing people. That security guard would have been fucked if that crowd had actually showed up ready for a fight. Same goes for everybody else in that building. They're never going to do that though. They're just talking shit, other than random lunatic terrorists. In general life is too good in this country for people to do something completely insane like try to fight the government. This is a great place to live.
Again, I never said it was a sound attempt.
Also, do you think that if they had successfully taken over that building that it would have been over?
No, there would have been what there should have been..and armed put down of resistance.
That's it? They control the government now?
That wasn't their goal. Their goal was to stop the VP from certifying the election results.
I don't understand the logic here.
Perhaps you should cease in trying to corrupt it with asinine questions.
The United States is a pretty big place. If zip-ties dude had done his job would Trump have swooped in on a helicopter with the marines and shit? And then tanks rolling down the street and stuff?
Again, that isn't the point.

The point is that it wasn't just some angry people who were letting off some steam. Unless you're taking the preposterous position that this dope walks around with zip ties dangling off of his belt and riot helmets are just a fashion staatement.

Again, that isn't the point.

The point is that it wasn't just some angry people who were letting off some steam. Unless you're taking the preposterous position that this dope walks around with zip ties dangling off of his belt and riot helmets are just a fashion staatement.
I think the left is seriously exaggerating what happened that day because they want it to look as bad as possible for the right. That's how it always is. Partisans are ruled by their bias. That's why their positions are all predictable.

An insurrection with no guns? Really?

No guns, no molotov cocktails, no fireworks mortars, no cans of spray paint, no arson, no looting, no attempting to burn down police stations and federal buildings with people inside them, no stabbings...

Let's give some credit to the real insurgents of 2020 and 2021: The left, the progressives, the liberals, the Democrats, BLM, antifa...

The real deal is that the Jan. 6 protest was more than likely swarming with not only FBI informants and active agents, but leftist provocateurs as well, possibly members of antifa. Mark my words, this will eventually come out.
I would expect undercover FBI to be there, it would be negligent if they weren't!!!!

Antifa, pantifa, cantifa, Galtifa.... peons of nothhingness, in the scope of the rioters! :)

But not this country. Our Constitution has safeguards in place to prevent us from becoming a "Democracy."
Democracy in this context means we elect our leaders in free elections and the old leaders go away when their terms are up. Democracy cannot be an actual form of government but it is a quality that separates us from all those other counties that have supposedly inalienable rights in their constitutions as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How College Football Insurrections start...
1631921978249.png

I think the left is seriously exaggerating what happened that day because they want it to look as bad as possible for the right. That's how it always is. Partisans are ruled by their bias. That's why their positions are all predictable.

And what do you think would have happened if zip tie guy had gotten there sooner and confronted Pelosi and Pence. Please walk us through what you think would have happened.

I would expect undercover FBI to be there, it would be negligent if they weren't!!!!

Antifa, pantifa, cantifa, Galtifa.... peons of nothhingness, in the scope of the rioters! :)

You don't think it curious that the left acted like a bunch or retarded apes on PCP for the whole year of 2020 and then all of a sudden, a crowd of Trump-supporters suddenly went nuts one time? Use your head. Do the math.

Look at the Trump rallies: Did they spill into the streets afterward and engage themselves in rioting, looting, and burning down the neighborhood? There was very little if any violence at those rallies. Sure, there were sporadic instances where a leftist would sneak into the rally and attempt to stir up some shit but overall, those were peaceful events.

But not this country. Our Constitution has safeguards in place to prevent us from becoming a "Democracy."
we are a form of democracy, a democratic republic, and have had the goal to spread democracy throughout the world since ww1.

there are no PURE Democracies as a governing body in the world....where the majority of voters who vote win on every individual thing... Every democracy is a representative democracy of some form...Parliament, Congress etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back