FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection On Jan 6

So they were gonna take over the country with zip ties and a rickety prop gallows?
No but it indicates there was planning involved in this supposedly spontaneous event. We are fortunate that their plan sucked but hey there's always the next time. Had the police been drawn off by the bombs left at both party HQs there's no telling how much worse it would have been for the few that were left. Getting into the senate chamber faster and destroying the electoral votes yet to be officially counted would have given Trump an excuse to attempt to stay in office.

Nah.

Get real man. I can't even take you seriously right now. You're actually delusional if you believe that.
They ended up getting six people killed. It was an attack on the country. Was it organized? No! Was it intentional? Yes! Was it aimed to destroy our process of declaring a winner? Yes! Did the terrorists have proof the election was stolen? NO! They went there to break the law and start trouble and do damage. And they did.

Democracy will always face danger from greedy people who are power hungry and have no morals. Now it is Democrats.
Trying to overturn and election like what Trump, Meadows, and Clark did, when they concocted meta data from the WH is to be power hungry and have no morals. That's not the Democrats, that's the Right. How do we know? Both Clark and Meadows are pleading the Fifth. That's an admission of guilt.

The real deal is that the Jan. 6 protest was more than likely swarming with not only FBI informants and active agents, but leftist provocateurs as well, possibly members of antifa. Mark my words, this will eventually come out.
You have no evidence of that, so you got it straight out of your ass. You lied.

The FBI should free every one of these Patriots they locked up....

Except for the Antifa ones who the FBI ordered to storm the Capitol....
You got any evidence that the FBI ordered Antifa to storm the capital, jerkoff?

Those voices that you're hearing in your head are not evidence.

No guns, no molotov cocktails, no fireworks mortars, no cans of spray paint, no arson, no looting, no attempting to burn down police stations and federal buildings with people inside them, no stabbings...

Let's give some credit to the real insurgents of 2020 and 2021: The left, the progressives, the liberals, the Democrats, BLM, antifa...
Disappointed that those animals didn't have mortars, idiot? If they did, you'd still defend them because you're a Trump asslicking cultist who can't get over your boy getting his ass beat by Biden.

Now fuck off & do a good job of it.

When will we see “insurrection” charges?

Any day now?
I don't care what they're charged with Clown, as long as they're punished. I bet he won't do it again, unless Trump tries a takeover again.

That jerkoff in fur got 41 months. Maybe that orange knuckle dragger & you can send him a Care Package in the slammer.

Forum List

Back