FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection On Jan 6

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

Prosecutors have filed conspiracy charges against 40 of those defendants, alleging that they engaged in some degree of planning before the attack.

They alleged that one Proud Boy leader recruited members and urged them to stockpile bulletproof vests and other military-style equipment in the weeks before the attack and on Jan. 6 sent members forward with a plan to split into groups and make multiple entries to the Capitol.

But so far
prosecutors have steered clear of more serious, politically-loaded charges that the sources said had been initially discussed by prosecutors, such as seditious conspiracy or racketeering.
Actual lawbreakers should be punished. We believe that to be the case for any lawbreaker, why does the left not agree??

Hang on sloopy
Right there with you.

I watched it on TV. Kinda funny the Capital Police let them in and were hugging them and slapping backs. Oh and lets not forget the Cameras. Not phones. Real Camera's I knew right then it was a false flag event and a set up.

Good Lord. No one has been charged with insurrection and the FBI said it wasn't a planned anything. Most have been charged with trespassing which is a long way from insurrection or sedition.

The lefty loons keep harping on insurrection. What a pack of blind imbeciles.

Hang on sloopy
Right there with you.

I watched it on TV. Kinda funny the Capital Police let them in and were hugging them and slapping backs. Oh and lets not forget the Cameras. Not phones. Real Camera's I knew right then it was a false flag event and a set up.

Good Lord. No one has been charged with insurrection and the FBI said it wasn't a planned anything. Most have been charged with trespassing which is a long way from insurrection or sedition.

The lefty loons keep harping on insurrection. What a pack of blind imbeciles.
I got the same feeling when 6 states shut down at midnight on election day and finished counting counting,..errrrr I mean finding votes a week later

It really stunk like a fish market

That lame assed attempt to stop the VP from certifying your blob's ass kicking. The one where you guys couldn't make it up the steps without dying. LOL...
You mean the "insurrection" that has no charges for 'insurrection" but a shit-ton of trespassing charges?

You mean the "insurrection" that has no charges for 'insurrection" but a shit-ton of trespassing charges?

Many of the blobbers who survived climbing the steps have been arrested for assailing police officers. You are against that, right?

Or is it only when the assailant is black?

Many of the blobbers who survived climbing the steps have been arrested for assailing police officers. You are against that, right?

Or is it only when the assailant is black?
Cool.

Now, where are the charges for "insurrection"?

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

"The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports :

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."
This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections. Reuters does note that some “cells of protesters,” including members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, did coordinate to “break into the Capitol,” but the FBI found “no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside.”

None of this excuses the violent riot that happened on Jan. 6. The FBI has arrested 570 rioters and each and every one of them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

But that is what the event was: a riot, just like so many other riots. Trying to politicize it and turn it into something it wasn't won’t make the Capitol any safer."
It was an act of rightwing domestic terrorism.

Yiu clowns have told us billionaires don't pay taxes.

And it was a hilarious clusterfuck for that Madcow Dude who promoted having his tax returns for days. Even had a countdown clock to the big reveal. :laughing0301:
Did you see what that judge said about the Defamation lawsuit filed against Rachel Madcow? He said nobody should expect her to tell the truth because she is a
"Fake News Fabulist."

People who don't watch TV think there was no insurrection on Jan. 6.
LOL! The FBI did a thorough investigation for 8 months and they figured out there was no attempt to overthrow the government. The crowd was just unhappy about the election results. An insurrection is a violent takeover where the President is killed or jailed. The crowd did not even approach the white house.

Blob supporters assaulted 140 cops during their failed insurrection... You support what they did. So yeah, you support the assaulting of cops.
Show my post where I said I support what they did.

Just more lies by you, liar.

Forum List

Back