FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection On Jan 6

Common Man!!!
Your boy biden shit his pants while visiting the pope and then went on to fart long and loud in front of the Duchess of Cornwall. In fact it was so long and loud that the Duchess couldnt shut up about. Where not talking about whisper fart here,it was long and loud!!!
The dude is absolutely insane and you know it.
He even declared he got his butt wiped on live TV.
Seriously,are these the action of a sane man?
whoa... never heard of any of this...

we know cnn won't report it... but...

Hey, did u hear about him telling his wife during his "campaign" that "someone crapped in my bed again" (according to... ? not sure but I don't read trash... guess someone couldve made it up... ha ha... but after stories like u present here... more believable

whoa... never heard of any of this...

we know cnn won't report it... but...

Hey, did u hear about him telling his wife during his "campaign" that "someone crapped in my bed again" (according to... ? not sure but I don't read trash... guess someone couldve made it up... ha ha... but after stories like u present here... more believable

Look em up.
All true.

You don't think it curious that the left acted like a bunch or retarded apes on PCP for the whole year of 2020 and then all of a sudden, a crowd of Trump-supporters suddenly went nuts one time? Use your head. Do the math.

Look at the Trump rallies: Did they spill into the streets afterward and engage themselves in rioting, looting, and burning down the neighborhood? There was very little if any violence at those rallies. Sure, there were sporadic instances where a leftist would sneak into the rally and attempt to stir up some shit but overall, those were peaceful events.
Can you show any blm riot over the summer where thousands of protesters decided to riot and brutally beat the shit out of 140 police officers, all at once, in order to overwhelm them to break in to the State Capital, with their legislature in session?

I have no idea why you even try to compare the two... Haven't you gotten enough political hay and political advantage out of the blm summer protests and riots, y'all bitchin' day in and day out for the past year and a half in your right wing circles and places like this???

Let us have our turn! :). J/k

Can you show any blm riot over the summer where thousands of protesters decided to riot and brutally beat the shit out of 140 police officers, all at once, in order to overwhelm them to break in to the State Capital, with their legislature in session?

I have no idea why you even try to compare the two... Haven't you gotten enough political hay and political advantage out of the blm summer protests and riots, y'all bitchin' day in and day out for the past year and a half in your right wing circles and places like this???

Let us have our turn! :). J/k

Beat the shit out of 140 cops?
You're going to have to prove your assertion because I've never heard anything about that.

Beat the shit out of 140 cops?
You're going to have to prove your assertion because I've never heard anything about that.
About 140 officers — 73 from the Capitol Police and 65 from the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington — were injured, the departments have said. They ranged from bruises and lacerations to more serious damage such as concussions, rib fractures, burns and even a mild heart attack.

Attachments

• 1638678404030.png
    1638678404030.png
    413 bytes · Views: 14
About 140 officers — 73 from the Capitol Police and 65 from the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington — were injured, the departments have said. They ranged from bruises and lacerations to more serious damage such as concussions, rib fractures, burns and even a mild heart attack.

You gave me a pay wall.

I would expect undercover FBI to be there, it would be negligent if they weren't!!!!

Antifa, pantifa, cantifa, Galtifa.... peons of nothhingness, in the scope of the rioters! :)
not to egg them on and encourage them to break laws.

That's entrapment.

There's a reason for that as demonstrated by Bannon.

Try them on the serious charges and they'll try to turn any trial into a travesty.
Let the small fry walk on less serious charges that gets them out of jail and work your way up to the big boys.
Bannon, Flynn (both), Trump and others will be in prison soon enough.
Any. Day. Now.

I have no idea why you even try to compare the two..
I don't. They're desperate to excuse what they did on Jan 6 as if had the riots not occurred then Jan 6 would not have occurred.

Pure horse shit.

That attack on the Capitol was preordained the minute Trump lost the election regardless of anything else

So what? He's a billionaire or claims to be.
Yiu clowns have told us billionaires don't pay taxes.

And it was a hilarious clusterfuck for that Madcow Dude who promoted having his tax returns for days. Even had a countdown clock to the big reveal. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back