FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.
There's one now.

I am not equating one riot with hundreds.

The hundreds of riots is obviously far worse than one.

You are teh one desperate to avoid looking at the reality of the riots.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"

That delayed a formality by a few hours. Wow. How shocking.

one officer killed, another was stabbed, one lost an eye, one had a heart attack, & many others injured. 2 killed themselves from having PTSD over that few hours of no backup.

ya, i'd say damn shocking.
WRONG again you lying drunken asshole. NO cop was killed by any Trump supporter. Your fire extinguisher story has been totally debunked. The only person killed was an innocent unarmed woman murdered by a coward too chickenshit to have his name revealed. Your ignorance of your pals barricading federal officers inside a building and trying to burn it down (called attempted murder one) isn’t surprising.

so that cop died of natural causes? is that what you are saying?

the rest of your diatribe is just your insanity spewing garbage.

lol - what a delusional magat you are.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

Your pretense otherwise, is retarded.

holy cow, CB - you couldn't have made my point any better if you tried.

:113:

You personally are an idiot. This is a partisan battle. I did not make it that. Denying the reality of the situation is delusional.

it's not a partisan battle.... you are making it one.

It is not partisan, then were are the headlines about the fbi going after antifa and blm organizers with equal zeal?

Your denial is just you being a liar.

you mean jeff sessions' FBI or bill barr's FBI?

ask them.

Good.....I wonder what those members have to hide.

perhaps an exchange or 2 between Qanon betty & her MAGAT buddy on jan 6?

Close ally of Marjorie Taylor Greene among those in Capitol mob
By Andrew Kaczynski and Em Steck, CNN
Updated 9:10 PM ET, Wed February 24, 2021

(CNN)A close ally of Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took part in the January 6 mob at the Capitol and said he was among those who eventually made their way into the building.
Greene, a freshman congresswoman with a history of promoting dangerous and violent conspiracies and comments, encouraged the big lie that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump by voting to object to the election certification and fanned the flames of the insurrection by telling her supporters to "fight for Trump."
In tweets after the Capitol insurrection, Greene falsely suggested that those who had broken into the Capitol were not Republicans and instead falsely implied so-called "Antifa" dressed as Trump supporters were to blame.
In fact, Anthony Aguero, a conservative livestreamer, activist and associate of Greene, said on video following the January 6 assault on the Capitol that he had been among those who entered and attacked those who falsely claimed it was done by "Antifa."
"We were all there. It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I'm the first to admit it, being one myself," said Aguero in a video posted on January 7.
"I walked amongst all those people," he added, later defending entering the Capitol.
Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN's KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero "amazing" and a "friend." On social media, Aguero has called Greene "one of my closest friends."
Close ally of Marjorie Taylor Greene among those in Capitol mob

Npr posted everyone's names ....so leftards can continually harass them

They really should of started dragging lawmakers out and hanging them in the streets

Then worked thier way through the bureaucracies and federal law enforcement

you never disappoint.

' your side'

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

You personally are an idiot. This is a partisan battle. I did not make it that. Denying the reality of the situation is delusional.

It is not partisan, then were are the headlines about the fbi going after antifa and blm organizers with equal zeal?

ask them.

I'm talking about the deeply politicized FBI, that belongs to teh dem party.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

ask them.

that has been run by a (R) racist & a (R) bulldog who was trump's personal guardian for the past 4 years.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

ask them.

that has been run by a (R) racist & a (R) bulldog who was trump's personal guardian for the past 4 years.

And yet, the thousands and thousands of people that make up the FBI, mostly were there before him and are still there after him.

Pure Trumper nonsense

In fact Qanon nonsense

Nope. Peter Strzok edited the final report on HIllary to give her a pass on her crime and no one in the FBI said boo about it.

That is an organization that has been compromised.

now i gets to play the 'what aboutism game ' , CB.

Agent: FBI is ‘Trumplandia’
By Tim Devaney - 11/03/16 03:40 PM EDT
The FBI is “Trumplandia,” according to an agent who spoke anonymously to The Guardian newspaper.
In a report published Thursday, multiple sources within the FBI say that deep antipathy toward Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and anger that FBI Director James Comey did not bring charges against her this summer have motivated leaks that could damage her presidential campaign.
One agent told The Guardian that many at the bureau view Clinton as the “antichrist” and are supportive of Trump.
“That’s the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump,” the FBI agent told The Guardian.

The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say
This article is more than 4 years old
Highly unfavorable view of Hillary Clinton intensified after James Comey’s decision not to recommend an indictment over her use of a private email server
'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

Funny how the FBI wasn't interested in the shooter who opened fire on republican congress people practicing for a baseball game when evidence suggested close ties to democrats especially Sanders

Pure Trumper nonsense

In fact Qanon nonsense

Nope. Peter Strzok edited the final report on HIllary to give her a pass on her crime and no one in the FBI said boo about it.

That is an organization that has been compromised.

now i gets to play the 'what aboutism game ' , CB.

By Tim Devaney - 11/03/16 03:40 PM EDT
The FBI is “Trumplandia,” according to an agent who spoke anonymously to The Guardian newspaper.
In a report published Thursday, multiple sources within the FBI say that deep antipathy toward Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and anger that FBI Director James Comey did not bring charges against her this summer have motivated leaks that could damage her presidential campaign.
One agent told The Guardian that many at the bureau view Clinton as the “antichrist” and are supportive of Trump.
“That’s the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump,” the FBI agent told The Guardian.

The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say
This article is more than 4 years old
Highly unfavorable view of Hillary Clinton intensified after James Comey’s decision not to recommend an indictment over her use of a private email server
'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

It is nice that there is, or was some balance. But later events showed which way the FBI leans quite well.

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.

one officer killed, another was stabbed, one lost an eye, one had a heart attack, & many others injured. 2 killed themselves from having PTSD over that few hours of no backup.

WRONG again you lying drunken asshole. NO cop was killed by any Trump supporter. Your fire extinguisher story has been totally debunked. The only person killed was an innocent unarmed woman murdered by a coward too chickenshit to have his name revealed. Your ignorance of your pals barricading federal officers inside a building and trying to burn it down (called attempted murder one) isn’t surprising.

You stupid fuck. The medical examiner AND the family have stated he died of natural causes you illiterate drunk. You’re bullshit has been debunked. So you deny the FACT that your Antifa pals barricaded federal officials in a building and attempted to set it on fire. You are an uneducated uninformed drunk. You are a true piece of shit who can fuck off.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

noun
  1. 1.

You stupid fuck. The medical examiner AND the family have stated he died of natural causes you illiterate drunk. You’re bullshit has been debunked. So you deny the FACT that your Antifa pals barricaded federal officials in a building and attempted to set it on fire. You are an uneducated uninformed drunk. You are a true piece of shit who can fuck off.

wrong. as of 2 days ago the cause of death has still NOT been determined - & there's a possibility it might have been peeper/bear spray that triggered a stroke while he was
' PHYSICALLY ENGAGING ' insurrectionist at the bloody attempted coup.

antifa are not my pals - nor the ' whataboutism' game is gonna work for ya. what has happened in portland, however wrong it was - is an equivalency that cannot be met. some vandalized, some looted, BUT NONE WERE HUNTING DOWN CONGRESS - & the multitudes of law enforcement that were called in AT THE TIME IT WAS HAPPENING, made sure they were arrested & dealt with.

so there is that. what a fail on yer part. the whole 'drunk' bit is old & tired .... just like yer trolling.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

noun
  1. 1.

wrong. as of 2 days ago the cause of death has still NOT been determined - & there's a possibility it might have been peeper/bear spray that triggered a stroke while he was

antifa are not my pals - nor the ' whataboutism' game is gonna work for ya. what has happened in portland, however wrong it was - is an equivalency that cannot be met. some vandalized, some looted, BUT NONE WERE HUNTING DOWN CONGRESS - & the multitudes of law enforcement that were called in AT THE TIME IT WAS HAPPENING, made sure they were arrested & dealt with.

so there is that. what a fail on yer part. the whole 'drunk' bit is old & tired .... just like yer trolling.

Lying again drunky. NO blunt force trauma per the medical examiner. There goes your bullshit fire extinguisher story. And more lies. The bears spray shit has been debunked too. Too bad for you Sicknick told his family he MAY have walked through some pepper spray, but he was otherwise feeling FINE. No he was NOT physically engaging rioters when he suffered a stroke liar. See asshole, when you trap FEDERAL agents in a building and attempt to kill them, that’s an assault against the government. An insurrection. Arrested? Lying some more. Catch and release with NO charges. What a piece of shit drunk you are. I just buried you in your own bullshit. Now slink off in shame proven liar.

wrong. as of 2 days ago the cause of death has still NOT been determined

So, you admit that when you libs claim he was killed by rightwing rioters, you are just talking shit?

Cool. THanks.

i didn't claim anything - & raw reporting happens.... the story was corrected & NOT determined means that if he died from bear spray that was delivered by an insurrectionist certainly means he was killed.

try to comprehend the words in front of you instead of what you want to see.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

noun
  1. 1.

Lying again drunky. NO blunt force trauma per the medical examiner. There goes your bullshit fire extinguisher story. And more lies. The bears spray shit has been debunked too. Too bad for you Sicknick told his family he MAY have walked through some pepper spray, but he was otherwise feeling FINE. No he was NOT physically engaging rioters when he suffered a stroke liar. See asshole, when you trap FEDERAL agents in a building and attempt to kill them, that’s an assault against the government. An insurrection. Arrested? Lying some more. Catch and release with NO charges. What a piece of shit drunk you are. I just buried you in your own bullshit. Now slink off in shame proven liar.

where are your credible unbiased links, 'eh? put up or stfu.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

noun
  1. 1.

where are your credible unbiased links, 'eh? put up or stfu.

Poor baby. No I will not. You won’t look at them anyway. Hell, you’ve already started with your whining excuses. “Credible, unbiased”. Meaning you won’t accept ANY proof drunk retard. Your ignorance of current events is your problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back