Cancel Culture targets Gran Torino

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
*Looks at source*

*Looks at story*

Holy shit dude. I commend you. People is an actual, legit source and you have a good point, in that movies are a form of art and should be released and watched as originally intended by the creators (the artists). This is a step in the wrong direction to try and mess with movies just because they portray topics that are negative.

Good topic.

He was fine with it while he was getting paid for making it.

Fuck him. I hope he dies...
Yep.....how horrible that Clint made a movie that addressed topics you don't like. Jesus....talk about the politics of anger and hate!!!
Maybe ALL Hollywood movie producers, directors, and actors that use guns in their films should meet the same fate as Clint, right?

*Looks at source*

*Looks at story*

Holy shit dude. I commend you. People is an actual, legit source and you have a good point, in that movies are a form of art and should be released and watched as originally intended by the creators (the artists). This is a step in the wrong direction to try and mess with movies just because they portray topics that are negative.

Good topic.
I fainted

Lol. It’s a great movie with a great theme song. I feel sorry for anyone offended by it because they missed the point of the movie. It just shows how shallow and insignificant they are.
Exactly

He was fine with it while he was getting paid for making it.

Fuck him. I hope he dies...
Yep.....how horrible that Clint made a movie that addressed topics you don't like. Jesus....talk about the politics of anger and hate!!!
Maybe ALL Hollywood movie producers, directors, and actors that use guns in their films should meet the same fate as Clint, right?

What the fuck are you yappin' about, dipshit?

I'm referring to Bee Vang, the slant who's bitching about the racism in the movie. He was perfectly fine with it while he was getting paid for it.

Smarten up, dummy. I didn't say a word about Eastwood...

These young in most cases and mixed up people that are criminally miseducated in our public schools and universities are going to make life boring as hell....with no laughter and everyone walking around on eggshells...afraid to express themselves....and getting fired over innocent words...I don't get it...who wants to live like that?....

Two words for them...Lighten up!....

Nothing is safe from this cancer.

Next up all movies will now come with warnings and fact checks lol
1614131323639.png

They missed the whole point of the movie.

*****SMILE*****

:)

These young in most cases and mixed up people that are criminally miseducated in our public schools and universities are going to make life boring as hell....with no laughter and everyone walking around on eggshells...afraid to express themselves....and getting fired over innocent words...I don't get it...who wants to live like that?....

It's a victimhood fetish. If they feel like victims, they believe people have to change to assuage their feelings -- or else they're being victimized even more.

It's a victimhood fetish. If they feel like victims, they believe people have to change to assuage their feelings -- or else they're being victimized even more.
More than a few stand up comics retired from doing shows in college towns because they would get booed over every other joke....

More than a few stand up comics retired from doing shows in college towns because they would get booed over every other joke....
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

Forum List

Back