FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

When you deny that, or minimize it, you are supporting and defending them.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

what did they try to overthrow the gov'ment with? spray cans?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were assholes of the highest order but a coup was not what that was. once again a false equivalency.

I didn't say it was a Coup, I said it was an insurrection....they did nothing different then what the folks at the Capitol did...they broke into, and damaged Federal buildings that house are Govt....violently.....because they were angry about something the Govt did or didn't do.....

you all call that an insurrection....

One was about an unjust justice system. The other about overturning a fair election.

haha.....one got started about the death of George F,

No it didn't. As I've already pointed out and provided links, it started long before that. If anything it started in a major way with Eric Garner.

nope, there were protest.....about his death....sure......and maybe there should have been, and I certainly support protesting a unjust criminal justice system or police actions.....but there were merely protest then and under Obama....which further highlights the riots during the Trump admin, were insurrectionist....sure there might have been legit protesters in the mix, but the insurrectionist took over, and they ripped down Govt monuments, broke into the Exeuctive Branch, and fire bombed our Judicial Branch....all to over throw the duly, and fairly elected President. They were encouraged to do so, by leftist propaganda and leadership....with a hoax Russian conspiracy, Congress members bailing out insurrectionist to continue their terror, as well as them openly telling these folks to "get in the faces" of members of the Executive branch....this went on for years

The sun doesn't revolve around Trump. The world started and existed before 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-turn-violent-for-second-night-in-california/

Eric Garner protests continue in cities across America through second night

Very true, but again....not sure what any of your links after to do with what I said? I am sure some of the protest turned violent......but they weren't trying to overthrow the Govt and take over the Federal Judicial Branch or Executive under Obama like they did during the Trump admin......for the reasons I stated

You can make up stuff all day if you wish.

What am I making up? You are the one that claimed they did the same thing under Obama that they did under Trump....and that has been completely debunked

It's cheap and cowardly to twist what someone says into what you want them to have said and then also to claim it wasn't the same because it wasn't exactly the same.

No one tried to do what you claim either. You are simply trying to deflect from what the Trump supporters did. People protested an unjust justice system before Trump was president just like they did when he was president.

Trump is everything to you. Everything revolves around Trump. It's kinda creepy.

That antifa dude, Sullivan, said he wore a Trump hat when he participated and even incited the break in.
Sullivan was not an "ANTIFA dude". He at one time tried to associate himself with BLM but they disavowed him months before the Capitol attack.

He was in fact associated with the PROUD BOYS through his brother

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were assholes of the highest order but a coup was not what that was. once again a false equivalency.

I didn't say it was a Coup, I said it was an insurrection....they did nothing different then what the folks at the Capitol did...they broke into, and damaged Federal buildings that house are Govt....violently.....because they were angry about something the Govt did or didn't do.....

One was about an unjust justice system. The other about overturning a fair election.

No it didn't. As I've already pointed out and provided links, it started long before that. If anything it started in a major way with Eric Garner.

nope, there were protest.....about his death....sure......and maybe there should have been, and I certainly support protesting a unjust criminal justice system or police actions.....but there were merely protest then and under Obama....which further highlights the riots during the Trump admin, were insurrectionist....sure there might have been legit protesters in the mix, but the insurrectionist took over, and they ripped down Govt monuments, broke into the Exeuctive Branch, and fire bombed our Judicial Branch....all to over throw the duly, and fairly elected President. They were encouraged to do so, by leftist propaganda and leadership....with a hoax Russian conspiracy, Congress members bailing out insurrectionist to continue their terror, as well as them openly telling these folks to "get in the faces" of members of the Executive branch....this went on for years

The sun doesn't revolve around Trump. The world started and existed before 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-turn-violent-for-second-night-in-california/

Very true, but again....not sure what any of your links after to do with what I said? I am sure some of the protest turned violent......but they weren't trying to overthrow the Govt and take over the Federal Judicial Branch or Executive under Obama like they did during the Trump admin......for the reasons I stated

What am I making up? You are the one that claimed they did the same thing under Obama that they did under Trump....and that has been completely debunked

It's cheap and cowardly to twist what someone says into what you want them to have said and then also to claim it wasn't the same because it wasn't exactly the same.

No one tried to do what you claim either. You are simply trying to deflect from what the Trump supporters did. People protested an unjust justice system before Trump was president just like they did when he was president.

Trump is everything to you. Everything revolves around Trump. It's kinda creepy.

Wow.....what am I twisting?

I am not deflecting from what happen at the Capitol...it was shameful, horrible, and disgusting...just like what the folks did when they attempted to overtake Federal Courthouses and Executive buildings.....no different. If you want to call that an insurrection, I'll go along with you....you seem to be the one cherry picking it

Yes, people protested before Trump, and after, and always will....but I am not talking about protest here, you are the one throwing up red herrings because you are to partisan and blinded by your obsession with the former President that you can't see your own cowardly hypocrisy....but I don't blame you per se, I blame the propaganda you are feed

you never disappoint.

I am not deflecting from what happen at the Capitol...it was shameful, horrible, and disgusting...just like what the folks did when they attempted to overtake Federal Courthouses and Executive buildings.....no different. If you want to call that an insurrection, I'll go along with you....you seem to be the one cherry picking it

Yes, people protested before Trump, and after, and always will....but I am not talking about protest here, you are the one throwing up red herrings because you are to partisan and blinded by your obsession with the former President that you can't see your own cowardly hypocrisy....but I don't blame you per se, I blame the propaganda you are feed

You are trying to make the protests all about Trump. They are not. All you can see is red and blue. It's kinda creepy.

you never disappoint.

You are trying to make the protests all about Trump. They are not. All you can see is red and blue. It's kinda creepy.

Huh? No I am not, I have repeatedly, and literally in the post you are quoting said "I am not talking about the protest"

Frankly, it seems you are simply trolling now that I've highlighted your hypocrisy.

Take care, have a good day. I don't have time for partisan hypocrisy.....that's a clear sign of radicalism and indoctrination

You want an investigation to look into some other incidents?

Fine do it. I doubt you'll see what you claim but have at it
That has nothing to do with what the MAGA riot will show

And we need to see what happened there because it stinks to high heaven.

You can't trust anything the MSM or the Democrat party says. They're one and the same. Big time liars and Marxists to the core.

You know it will be a targeted investigation aimed at prosecuting anyone who can be associated with Trump in any way. If they found Obama's kids there with bolt cutters, they would be disregarded. If they found Trump's kids there urging the people to leave, they'd throw the book at them. You can't trust our deep state justice department any more.

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. If Trump Humpers haven't broken the law they have nothing to worry about.

you never disappoint.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.
There's one now.

I am not equating one riot with hundreds.

The hundreds of riots is obviously far worse than one.

You are teh one desperate to avoid looking at the reality of the riots.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"

That delayed a formality by a few hours. Wow. How shocking.

one officer killed, another was stabbed, one lost an eye, one had a heart attack, & many others injured. 2 killed themselves from having PTSD over that few hours of no backup.

ya, i'd say damn shocking.
WRONG again you lying drunken asshole. NO cop was killed by any Trump supporter. Your fire extinguisher story has been totally debunked. The only person killed was an innocent unarmed woman murdered by a coward too chickenshit to have his name revealed. Your ignorance of your pals barricading federal officers inside a building and trying to burn it down (called attempted murder one) isn’t surprising.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

Your pretense otherwise, is retarded.

holy cow, CB - you couldn't have made my point any better if you tried.

:113:

You personally are an idiot. This is a partisan battle. I did not make it that. Denying the reality of the situation is delusional.

it's not a partisan battle.... you are making it one.

It is not partisan, then were are the headlines about the fbi going after antifa and blm organizers with equal zeal?

Your denial is just you being a liar.

you never disappoint.

You support your side's violence and condemn the other side's.

I condemn all the riots.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

Read the thread that was created when the incursion occurred. I said more than once that I supported the people's right to protest, even violently if need be BUT I did not support the reason they were protesting.

Most of the rest of the country felt the same way. You have a right to protest. Even violently if need be. Protesting to overturn a fair election was lame.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

Read the thread that was created when the incursion occurred. I said more than once that I supported the people's right to protest, even violently if need be BUT I did not support the reason they were protesting.

Most of the rest of the country felt the same way. You have a right to protest. Even violently if need be. Protesting to overturn a fair election was lame.

If you want people to trust an election, then don't do shit like have voting spread over MONTHS, or ditch signature rules or refuse to investigate possible cheating because "there isn't enough cheating to swing the election".

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

If you want people to trust an election, then don't do shit like have voting spread over MONTHS, or ditch signature rules or refuse to investigate possible cheating because "there isn't enough cheating to swing the election".

There is NOTHING wrong with early voting. You are just pissed it gave more people the opportunity to vote. We had the largest turn out ever. That is a very good thing.

Trump had the opportunity to present evidence to the courts and had none to present.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

There is NOTHING wrong with early voting. You are just pissed it gave more people the opportunity to vote. We had the largest turn out ever. That is a very good thing.

Trump had the opportunity to present evidence to the courts and had none to present.

1. Having votes sitting around for weeks if not longer, increases the chances for fuckery.

2. I have no faith in the courts to be fair or impartial.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

1. Having votes sitting around for weeks if not longer, increases the chances for fuckery.

And yet there was none.

But yet when blacks point this out............................

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

1. Who knows? I was more concerned with the lying and censorship myself. Either way, Biden's "win" is not legitimate.

2. Blacks are not demonized the way republicans are in our society. Indeed, they have quite a nice position of privilege.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

1. Who knows? I was more concerned with the lying and censorship myself. Either way, Biden's "win" is not legitimate.

And yet it is.

2. Blacks are not demonized the way republicans are in our society. Indeed, they have quite a nice position of privilege.

LOL. Sounds like you could use a nice safe space for awhile.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

2. You ridicule is noted. My point stands. What percentage of judges really believe that TRump said that nazis are very fine people?

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

2. You ridicule is noted. My point stands. What percentage of judges really believe that TRump said that nazis are very fine people?

Why would you make something up and expect me to argue against it?

Forum List

Back