FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

When you deny that, or minimize it, you are supporting and defending them.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

what did they try to overthrow the gov'ment with? spray cans?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were assholes of the highest order but a coup was not what that was. once again a false equivalency.

I didn't say it was a Coup, I said it was an insurrection....they did nothing different then what the folks at the Capitol did...they broke into, and damaged Federal buildings that house are Govt....violently.....because they were angry about something the Govt did or didn't do.....

you all call that an insurrection....

One was about an unjust justice system. The other about overturning a fair election.

You support your side's violence and condemn the other side's.

I condemn all the riots.

Read the thread that was created when the incursion occurred. I said more than once that I supported the people's right to protest, even violently if need be BUT I did not support the reason they were protesting.

Most of the rest of the country felt the same way. You have a right to protest. Even violently if need be. Protesting to overturn a fair election was lame.

If you want people to trust an election, then don't do shit like have voting spread over MONTHS, or ditch signature rules or refuse to investigate possible cheating because "there isn't enough cheating to swing the election".

There is NOTHING wrong with early voting. You are just pissed it gave more people the opportunity to vote. We had the largest turn out ever. That is a very good thing.

Trump had the opportunity to present evidence to the courts and had none to present.

1. Having votes sitting around for weeks if not longer, increases the chances for fuckery.

And yet there was none.

2. I have no faith in the courts to be fair or impartial.

But yet when blacks point this out............................

1. Who knows? I was more concerned with the lying and censorship myself. Either way, Biden's "win" is not legitimate.

And yet it is.

2. Blacks are not demonized the way republicans are in our society. Indeed, they have quite a nice position of privilege.

LOL. Sounds like you could use a nice safe space for awhile.

1. No, it's not.

2. You ridicule is noted. My point stands. What percentage of judges really believe that TRump said that nazis are very fine people?

Why would you make something up and expect me to argue against it?

I didn't make that up. That is the Conventional Wisdom based on a lie told by people like you in the media.

You got, someone like you, who really believes that NAZIS are trying to take over the nation and implement a NAZI dictatorship, as judge,

yeah, that is not going to be a fair trial.

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were assholes of the highest order but a coup was not what that was. once again a false equivalency.

I didn't say it was a Coup, I said it was an insurrection....they did nothing different then what the folks at the Capitol did...they broke into, and damaged Federal buildings that house are Govt....violently.....because they were angry about something the Govt did or didn't do.....

One was about an unjust justice system. The other about overturning a fair election.

I condemn all the riots.

Read the thread that was created when the incursion occurred. I said more than once that I supported the people's right to protest, even violently if need be BUT I did not support the reason they were protesting.

Most of the rest of the country felt the same way. You have a right to protest. Even violently if need be. Protesting to overturn a fair election was lame.

If you want people to trust an election, then don't do shit like have voting spread over MONTHS, or ditch signature rules or refuse to investigate possible cheating because "there isn't enough cheating to swing the election".

There is NOTHING wrong with early voting. You are just pissed it gave more people the opportunity to vote. We had the largest turn out ever. That is a very good thing.

Trump had the opportunity to present evidence to the courts and had none to present.

1. Having votes sitting around for weeks if not longer, increases the chances for fuckery.

And yet there was none.

1. Who knows? I was more concerned with the lying and censorship myself. Either way, Biden's "win" is not legitimate.

And yet it is.

2. Blacks are not demonized the way republicans are in our society. Indeed, they have quite a nice position of privilege.

1. No, it's not.

2. You ridicule is noted. My point stands. What percentage of judges really believe that TRump said that nazis are very fine people?

I didn't make that up. That is the Conventional Wisdom based on a lie told by people like you in the media.

You got, someone like you, who really believes that NAZIS are trying to take over the nation and implement a NAZI dictatorship, as judge,

I ignore every post with "Nazi" in it. Just so you know.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

WHat ever excuse works for you to be able to ignore my point and thus defend your world view.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

WHat ever excuse works for you to be able to ignore my point and thus defend your world view.

Your point was Nazi Nazi Nazi. You had no point,

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

The way that your side has demonized and dehumanized us, and panic mongered about us, means that any judge that internalizes that nonsense, will be unlikely to give us a fair trial.

What part of that are you pretending is not valid?

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

The way that your side has demonized and dehumanized us, and panic mongered about us, means that any judge that internalizes that nonsense, will be unlikely to give us a fair trial.

Everything that came Trump's way he did it to himself.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

nah, you guys were just butt hurt you lost and free and fair election and couldn't accept it.....and started coup, insurections, hoaxes, and simple terrorism......not to mention, you had the Gov of NY kill grandparents, and cover it up, because he wanted to hurt trump

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

nah, you guys were just butt hurt you lost and free and fair election and couldn't accept it.....and started coup, insurections, hoaxes, and simple terrorism......not to mention, you had the Gov of NY kill grandparents, and cover it up, because he wanted to hurt trump

I was glad Trump beat Hillary. Now I wished for the country that the choices weren't Trump and Hillary but for some reason we like making bad decisions.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

I was glad Trump beat Hillary. Now I wished for the country that the choices weren't Trump and Hillary but for some reason we like making bad decisions.

well, I am glad we found something we can agree on

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

If that was true, your side would not have to lie so much.

My point stands. your side has convinced itself of hysterical fears. Those hysterical fears make any court where the judge has bought into that nonsense, NOT a fair trial.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

Trump was fine. More job, less illegals and wars.

That your side flipped out, is more about you, than him.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

Your pretense otherwise, is retarded.
Ah...name-calling again.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

Your pretense otherwise, is retarded.
Ah...name-calling again.

Thanks. Mac1958 is badly behaved.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

Oh you poor little snowflake

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

And yet, you do the name-calling....while complaining about others "being mean" to you.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

A delusional worshipper of Individual One.

you never disappoint.

I condemn all the riots.

And yet there was none.

And yet it is.

1. No, it's not.

And yet, you do the name-calling....while complaining about others "being mean" to you.

Your request that I let leftards insult me constantly and treat them with civility in return, is denied.

you never disappoint.

i found one on my own - & uh.... were they arrested cause they should have been but i'm willing to bet they weren't trying to over throw the gov'ment.

what was their goal when they broke into the Executive Branch and the Judicial Branch?

your article said they were briefly detained & bill barr's FBI let them go. if they had any serious plans - they would have been dealt with.

were they armed? were they hunting for official's? i'm not giving them a pass by any means - but you are saying what they did was the same as what happened on jan 6.

<pfffft> it wasn't even close.

In case you don't recall the insurrectionist had set fire to a church across the street and were trying to break into the WH as well.....so Federal Agents simply detained them to go deal with bigger issues from the other left wing insurrectionist

Yes they were armed....and I don't expect they were trying to break in to simply shake the President and his Cabinet members hands

Yes it was the same...you seem to be giving them quite the pass

the article you posted had none of that in it. they didn't go to prison like the real insurrectionists from jan 6 are facing. why? because it's a false equivelency.

Sure folks arrested during these insurrections are facing potential jail and prison sentences......I know the left likes to think they are above the law but they aren't

in fact they are using the same tactics in getting the arrest: Portland protest cases provide blueprint for how feds will use social media to arrest Capitol mob

ANYbody rioting/vandalizing/looting should be arrested in any situation where it is happening. i was talking about the 'break in' at the treasury dept .... did anybody get arrested? did anybody go to prison? YOUR link said no.

you: ' I know the left likes to think they are above the law but they aren't'

uh, not only is that pure pablum, but it's yer chosen one who thinks that. too bad he is a private citizen now & has allllllllllll kindsa legal troubles heading his way.

Forum List

Back