FBI arrests Black Panthers in Ferguson, buying explosives - to make bombs

Good lord, I am glad the FBI got these fools before they could do any serious harm. Hopefully there isn't any more of these idiots following suit.

Wait...they're buying shit to make bombs? And why are we demanding SWAT to not have armored cars again?

Manners are no longer taught, no longer ingrained, no longer passed down, no longer respected...

manners must now be beaten into people. Savages must be met with savagery. Beaten like the ferals that they are.

You think we'll hear from Dear leader or holder on this one?

probably not because they have a hand it. Both needs to be removed from office before they get a lot innocent people killed

Pretty crazy. Liberals encourage this kind of shit, and that's not me making a partisan comment. That's me telling the truth.

I say they encourage this because they're always pushing this false narrative that blacks are victims of white racism in our country. They create a climate where blacks are angry and exploit incidents like fergusson where they intentionally paint the picture to fit the narrative. If it wasn't for liberals stirring up shit there would be none of this.

Last edited:
The men, who live in the St. Louis area, are allegedly members of the new Black Panthers. They were arrested as part of an FBI undercover operation near Ferguson and intended to use the explosives in pipe bombs, the source confirmed.

FBI arrests 2 men for buying explosives near Ferguson - CBS News

As if there isn't enough crap happening there.
This illustrates that an extremist organization is politicizing this, not the true residents of Ferguson. Also, if the police department there had a good relationship with the community, the initial incident would never have happened. Police departments across the Nation need to develop really good working relationships with their communities.

Forum List

Back