FBI Arrests Those Suspected In Plot To Attack Power Grid - Antifa False Flag?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Authorities have arrested and charged two suspects in connection with an alleged plot to attack the power grid in Baltimore, Maryland, federal investigators and local officials announced on Monday. The suspects, who were identified as Sarah Beth Clendaniel, of Maryland, and Brandon Russell, of Florida, are accused of conspiring to shoot at energy substations in Norrisville, Reisterstown and Perry Hall, CBS Baltimore reported. The FBI said it views the suspects as "racially or ethnically motivated extremists." "The accused were not just talking, but taking steps to fulfill their threats and further their extremist goals," said Thomas Sobocinski, special agent in charge of the FBI Baltimore field office."

Do they really expect us to believe this?? They are basically trying to claim there is some wide-ranging conspiracy of so-called right-wing extremists attacking power grids. Really? Conservatives do not carry themselves in such an unlawful way -- attacking power grids is strictly what the enemy does, groups like Antifa, BLM and ISIS would attack our infrastructure, so what are the FBI trying to hide?

Chances are these so-called "suspects" they have arrested are actually Antifa or BLM -- working in concert with the FBI to make God-fearing patriotic right-wingers look bad..The FBI has had a long history of working together with leftist groups in attacking a wide range of Conservative groups. How soon we forget how the FBI, under Hoover, worked together with groups like the Black Panthers and SNCC to attack right-wing groups like the John Birch society. Seems they are up to the same old tricks again.

"Authorities have arrested and charged two suspects in connection with an alleged plot to attack the power grid in Baltimore, Maryland, federal investigators and local officials announced on Monday. The suspects, who were identified as Sarah Beth Clendaniel, of Maryland, and Brandon Russell, of Florida, are accused of conspiring to shoot at energy substations in Norrisville, Reisterstown and Perry Hall, CBS Baltimore reported. The FBI said it views the suspects as "racially or ethnically motivated extremists." "The accused were not just talking, but taking steps to fulfill their threats and further their extremist goals," said Thomas Sobocinski, special agent in charge of the FBI Baltimore field office."

Do they really expect us to believe this?? They are basically trying to claim there is some wide-ranging conspiracy of so-called right-wing extremists attacking power grids. Really? Conservatives do not carry themselves in such an unlawful way -- attacking power grids is strictly what the enemy does, groups like Antifa, BLM and ISIS would attack our infrastructure, so what are the FBI trying to hide?

Chances are these so-called "suspects" they have arrested are actually Antifa or BLM -- working in concert with the FBI to make God-fearing patriotic right-wingers look bad..The FBI has had a long history of working together with leftist groups in attacking a wide range of Conservative groups. How soon we forget how the FBI, under Hoover, worked together with groups like the Black Panthers and SNCC to attack right-wing groups like the John Birch society. Seems they are up to the same old tricks again.
While they are wasting time and money who is investigating serious crime ? Who has control of hunters laptop ?

I feel the need to point out that every single one of the attacks which actually happened, not plotted, are NOT linked to any groups on the right. Guess you forgot that little tidbit.

A couple of ex convicts who claim to believe in the Nazi doctrine because that is the most outrageous thing they can think of. They are most likely ultra left wingers in the tradition of the Unabomber and Bill Ayers. Interesting that an FBI informant popped up out of nowhere. The FBI might be good but they aren't that good. Something is fishy.

A couple of ex convicts who claim to believe in the Nazi doctrine because that is the most outrageous thing they can think of. They are most likely ultra left wingers in the tradition of the Unabomber and Bill Ayers. Interesting that an FBI informant popped up out of nowhere. The FBI might be good but they aren't that good. Something is fishy.
Then how come so many Neo-Nazis align themselves with Conservatives??

Including a record number of Neo-Nazis running for office as Republicans..

What is it about Republicans that makes Neo-Nazis feel they have a better chance of getting elected?

What is it about Republicans that makes Neo-Nazis feel they have a better chance of getting elected?
Maybe the same thing that makes leftwing crazies lean toward the democrats

They all need someplace to go, and nowhere are pedophiles and groomer, anti white, anti Jewish, anti capitalist crazies more welcome than in the Demo arty

Maybe the same thing that makes leftwing crazies lean toward the democrats

They all need someplace to go, and nowhere are pedophiles and groomer, anti white, anti Jewish, anti capitalist crazies more welcome than in the Demo arty
Can you show me a "left wing crazy" that has won national elections?

And by left wing crazy, I mean someone who subscribes to denying the holocaust, praising Hitler, calling for white ethnostates, you know -- all the shit Neo-Nazis advocate for...

If you can't do that -- it just seems like a mindless deflection....because you still dodged my question.....why do so many Neo-Nazis align with Conservatives?

And it isn't just in the past few years.....there was a strong Conservative Neo-Nazi movement way back in the 1930's and has remained that way ever since

LOL

1675712386801.png

What is Spencer up to now?? is he pushing for Medicare For All and expanding Social Security Benefits, Voting Rights? You know, shit liberals advocate for?

Or was he trolling as right-wingers normally do?

You still haven't answered my question...why do so many Neo-Nazis run as republicans??

"More white nationalists are running for state or federal office than in any other election in modern history, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some of these candidates are proud, card-carrying Nazis, while others have had more subtle flirtations with the “alt-right.”

Why do so many of them end up sharing stages with Neo Nazis at Neo Nazi events??

Any elected Democrats in the House hold any fundraisers for holocaust denying Neo-Nazis you aware of??

What is Spencer up to now?? is he pushing for Medicare For All and expanding Social Security Benefits, Voting Rights? You know, shit liberals advocate for?

You people don't give two shits about any of that, which is why none of it got done when you had the House, Senate, and White House. Stop lying, hater.

And yes, Spencer is still a DemoKKKrat. He loves Joe Biden, just like you.

You people don't give two shits about any of that, which is why none of it got done when you had the House, Senate, and White House. Stop lying, hater.
So let me get this straight..the folks who actually put forth legislation and fight for Social Security, Voting Rights, Civil Rights, Labor Rights and Medicare don't really care about it?

But the folks who consistently try to cut Social Security, Medicare and roll back Civil Rights do? Cool cool

All of that conservative gaslighting has no effect on me bro...I just laugh at how pathetic you look having to do it

Can you show me a "left wing crazy" that has won national elections?

And by left wing crazy, I mean someone who subscribes to denying the holocaust, praising Hitler, calling for white ethnostates, you know -- all the shit Neo-Nazis advocate for...

If you can't do that -- it just seems like a mindless deflection....because you still dodged my question.....why do so many Neo-Nazis align with Conservatives?

And it isn't just in the past few years.....there was a strong Conservative Neo-Nazi movement way back in the 1930's and has remained that way ever since
No right-wing crazy has won the white house either

But obama was raised by marxists and Mau Mau revolutionaries and biden is controlled by leftwing radicals and may a secret Black LIES Matter wacko himself

You are terrible at reading comprehension. This is my post you quoted. Have any comments on that or do you want to deflect once again? I'm giving you a second chance to redeem yourself.

"I feel the need to point out that every single one of the attacks which actually happened, not plotted, are NOT linked to any groups on the right. Guess you forgot that little tidbit."

Forum List

Back