Favorite WWE wrestler from the Attitude Era and Why

The ultimate bad attitude:

image.jpg

It's no surprise that almost everyone who follows fake rasslin' voted for Trump

LOL
Not exactly. I have been going to live performances since the 1960s and I can tell you that there is a big Bernie Sanders type that goes to the matches. I could tell you some stories about it.

this is a terrible thread for Triple H lol

Triple H was champion a number of times. But he was never at the top of the first tier of wrestlers to me during the attitude era. He was just there. And given the belt. He was also going out with McMahon's daughter. There were others better than him and he was not bad. But over the years he became more mainstreamed and popular as per near the top.

Triple H was champion a number of times. But he was never at the top of the first tier of wrestlers to me during the attitude era. He was just there. And given the belt. He was also going out with McMahon's daughter. There were others better than him and he was not bad. But over the years he became more mainstreamed and popular as per near the top.
Any performer who had a belt in 'professional wrestling' was given the belt.

I wish I had had the chance to see a live event in person back in the late 90s. It’ll never be as good as it was then

Forum List

Back