Favorite WWE wrestler from the Attitude Era and Why

Mine was Xpac, why? I loved his Sig move the X factor an DX was my fav
God I hated him. Dirty white trash. You liked him? Ew. Gross.

Was the Rock around or Stone Cold? One of them.

Today, the best guys are in AEW. MJF is the best. And who in the WWE is better than the GOAT Jericho?

No more than I have an axe to grind with Broadway shows.
Well we don't see you on here calling them or soap operas out for being fake.

These guys and women are athletes. Acrobats. Amazing physical specimens.

It's like putting Broadway in the TV section. Big Time Wrestling is SPORTs entertainment. You just aren't entertained.

The rock and stone cold. Not only were they the best, they were the best team up AND the best rivalry.
The best team was Rock and Sock
1641219514727.png

God I hated him. Dirty white trash. You liked him? Ew. Gross.

Was the Rock around or Stone Cold? One of them.

Today, the best guys are in AEW. MJF is the best. And who in the WWE is better than the GOAT Jericho?
Lol Yea that’s the exact reason I liked him. Very athlex had an awesome finishing move. And I was also 7 years old and liked the name and didn’t consider someone “white trash”

Lol Yea that’s the exact reason I liked him. Very athlex had an awesome finishing move. And I was also 7 years old and liked the name and didn’t consider someone “white trash”
God I hated those guys. So they were good because there job is to either get you to love them or hate them. You loved him, I hated him. So he must have been good.

God I hated Big Sexy Nash, Razor Ramone, Xpac and China. Grosse! Oh yea, and XXX.

They are athletic. Athletic entertainers.
Sports entertainment is a type of spectacle which presents an ostensibly competitive event using a high level of theatrical flourish and extravagant presentation, with the purpose of entertaining an audience.

They are athletic. Athletic entertainers.
It's also the big leagues for college wrestlers.

Brock Lesner,

Flair was a fine amateur wrestler,

Rick Steiner

Bret Hart

Dolph Zigler

Bobby Lashley

Kurt Angel

Chad Gable. AKA Shorty G

And there are many many more. Does it bother you that this is the Big Leagues for college wrestlers?

Forum List

Back