Fauci to testify before Senate

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
After the Whitehouse says it would be counterproductive for him to testify before the house.

The Whitehouse is full of liars. They are ok with testimony in the Senate because Moscow Mitch will not allow questions tRump doesn't want asked, much less answered.

The tRumplings are of course dismissive of this as they are of all the tRump *administration's* wrongdoings.

Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong in their eyes.

The tRumplings are of course dismissive of this as they are of all the tRump *administration's* wrongdoings.

Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong in their eyes.
Did Fau Chi tell you to say that?

10038190-.jpg

After the Whitehouse says it would be counterproductive for him to testify before the house.

The Whitehouse is full of liars. They are ok with testimony in the Senate because Moscow Mitch will not allow questions tRump doesn't want asked, much less answered.

Trump gives Nazi Pelousy the middle finger again. :iyfyus.jpg:

Will he testify in a secret room in the basement like the filth did for the impeachment hearings?

Where democrats are not allowed to ask questions and it's all classified except for whatever mitch decides to leak to the press?

schiff2.jpg

Trump gives Nazi Pelousy the middle finger again. :iyfyus.jpg:
I hope you're ready for the payback when Joe Biden kicks all the tRumplings outta everything.

That makes you MAD!!!

:laughing0301:

House Democrats are useless. They should be ignored.
Why?

You're about as useful as tits on a boar and people still occasionally respond to you.

Actually, I'm quite useful. You have no idea.
Nobody does, you've hidden it well.

The House Democrats have a solid record of years of uselessness residing in the public domain.

My previous statement is inarguable.

Another nothing burger. One would think that the politicians would wait until after
all this blows over so there could be time to evaluate what worked and what didn't work.
But, that's coming from a person who has some common sense and not one afflicted
with TDS

House Democrats are useless. They should be ignored.
Why?

You're about as useful as tits on a boar and people still occasionally respond to you.

Actually, I'm quite useful. You have no idea.
Nobody does, you've hidden it well.

The House Democrats have a solid record of years of uselessness residing in the public domain.

My previous statement is inarguable.
Lol and you suppose the rEpublicans have done any better?

Forum List

Back