Sundowners Joe: 600,000 Dead Americans from CV19

Never let a crisis go to waste, and when you need the crisis to be bigger make absurd lies up about it.

I can understand the mistake.
What I don't like is the lie that nurses and doctors are dying in great numbers.
He made that shit up.
Most of the people that are dying were way past being able to work.
Most of the deaths in NYC are people in rest-homes thanks to the Gov putting COVID-19 positive patients in with them.

Never let a crisis go to waste, and when you need the crisis to be bigger make absurd lies up about it.

Now I insist you take the 3 hours of video and link the part of where he says its 600,000 because I listened to the interview of Biden and I sure did not hear 600,000.

Now I insist you take the 3 hours of video and link the part of where he says its 600,000 because I listened to the interview of Biden and I sure did not hear 600,000.

2 seconds into the video he posted he says it. Then repeats it..........and Potato Head then corrects him.

Geez, you are an idiot.

2 seconds into the video he posted he says it. Then repeats it..........and Potato Head then corrects him.

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Last edited:

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Sure, you raving lunatic.

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Listen to it, you are raving lunatic. Fake video.

[Q
Not here!!

Your clip says "Highlights," Penelope. Sure, Morning Joe wouldn't showcase that boner. How do you "fake" Joe saying that? It was coming straight out of his mouth and he corrected himself.
Apparently when they go on these interview shows, they disconnect the brain entirely. If I were reading that on a teleprompter I wouldn't just READ 600,000 because I know better.

After Scarborough corrects him, Biden says "I misread". He was reading the answers to Scarborough's questions off a teleprompter.

:oops8: :abgg2q.jpg:

Fake interview from a fake news channel.
He obviously gets the questions ahead of time, and he still can't muster a coherent answer.

The debates are gonna be a hoot.
That's never going to happen.

There is no way in hell that Biden's handlers will allow him to get on the debate stage with Trump.

They'll come up with some kind of excuse. The might even claim that Biden has COVID-19 and can't come out of his basement.

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Wow! You're an idiot.

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Your liar candidate has a long history. Even the Leftard Snopes confirms he lies. This will be up soon, but in the meantime:
1588449574236.png

Geez, you are an idiot.

Its a fake video.

Wow! You're an idiot.

The Left will deny water is wet if they think it will gain them power

WOW!
Talk about selective hearing!!

WOW!
Talk about selective hearing!!

Now would you like to show on the real video of Morning Joe, to prove me wrong, I didn't think so!!

Forum List

Back