Fauci to testify before Senate

After the Whitehouse says it would be counterproductive for him to testify before the house.

The Whitehouse is full of liars. They are ok with testimony in the Senate because Moscow Mitch will not allow questions tRump doesn't want asked, much less answered.

noFUcks.jpg

House Democrats are useless. They should be ignored.
Why?

You're about as useful as tits on a boar and people still occasionally respond to you.

Actually, I'm quite useful. You have no idea.
Nobody does, you've hidden it well.

The House Democrats have a solid record of years of uselessness residing in the public domain.

My previous statement is inarguable.
Lol and you suppose the rEpublicans have done any better?

It's not a supposition.

After the Whitehouse says it would be counterproductive for him to testify before the house.

The Whitehouse is full of liars. They are ok with testimony in the Senate because Moscow Mitch will not allow questions tRump doesn't want asked, much less answered.

Yeah we really need AOC and her band of dimwits to ask Fauci hard hitting questions

The tRumplings are of course dismissive of this as they are of all the tRump *administration's* wrongdoings.

Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong in their eyes.
Did Fau Chi tell you to say that?

I notice all the Trumplings are now attacking Dr. Faucci like lemmings. Dr. Faucci continues to tell the American people the truth and will not succumb to parrotting Trump’s idiocies and lies.

I find your unwavering support for Trump given how many essential prison workers have died and there are no PPE’s for them. No support for the 65,000 families who have lost loved ones.

Yeah we really need AOC and her band of dimwits to ask Fauci hard hitting questions
You know that AOC is a very junior congress-critter, right?

She's not in charge of anything.

The tRumplings are of course dismissive of this as they are of all the tRump *administration's* wrongdoings.

Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong in their eyes.
Did Fau Chi tell you to say that?

I notice all the Trumplings are now attacking Dr. Faucci like lemmings. Dr. Faucci continues to tell the American people the truth and will not succumb to parrotting Trump’s idiocies and lies.

I find your unwavering support for Trump given how many essential prison workers have died and there are no PPE’s for them. No support for the 65,000 families who have lost loved ones.
Fake news.

Dr. Faucci continues to tell the American people the truth and will not succumb to parrotting Trump’s idiocies and lies.
:auiqs.jpg:

Dragonlady, don't you think Tony "The Fraud" Fauci should respond one simple question that the fake news does not ask? How about, why did he run into the White House not long after saying the Kung Flu is nothing to worry about and insist 2,000,000 American citizens would die and that the way to prevent that is quarantining everyone who does not have the Kung Flu? It is going to be embarrassing for President Trump because the next question is, why didn't President Trump fire him after Tony "The Fraud" Fauci was repeatedly wrong?

Last edited:

Tell that to her

Tell that to her
You go ahead.

I hope they asked him if he feels him and Obama got their money's worth paid to the ChiCom Bioweapons lab to develop a new strain of Wuhan Flu

I hope they asked him if he feels him and Obama got their money's worth paid to the ChiCom Bioweapons lab to develop a new strain of Wuhan Flu
I'm pretty sure one of the loyal tump-a-lumps will ask about all their orange God's favorite nutty conspiracy theories.

11jjw8.jpg

Testify about what you leftist twit?

Fauci is a liar and so is Bill Gates, and so are you.

Forum List

Back