Fauci admits wearing a mask was entirely nothing but theater

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Rand Paul was right, although I'm guessing his apologies from Democrats and Media will be lost in the mail.

Data has shown that getting the virus indoors when vaccinated is extremely low. This data has been known for months.

When Rand Paul called him out on the house floor, Fauci said masks were still necessary for the vaccinated because of variances.. and stuff.

Paul: ā€œIf you've had the vaccine and you're wearing two masks, isn't that theater?"

Fauci: "No, it's not ā€” here we go again with the theater. The other thing is, that when you talk about reinfection, and you don't keep in the concept of variants, that's an entirely different ballgame. That's a good reason for a mask,"

Now, it's:

Fauci: "I didn't want to look like I was giving mixed signals, but being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected, in an indoor setting, is extremely low, and thatā€™s the reason why in indoor settings now, I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask, because Iā€™m fully vaccinated.ā€

So, as Rand Paul said, it was all about the signals he was giving, not the data and science.

This is why we shouldn't always listen to these singular "experts" in science. Science is a process and community, not exalted, politicized, easily manipulated leftist figures like Anthony St. Fauci. Despite what the leftist media proclaimed during Trump's presidency, He's not the Pope of Science, and now despite the left putting so much stock in him, he's been exposed as a flip-flopping liar... whom has caused damage to millions of Americans, their family situations, and their businesses. His proclamations based only on conjecture. What a fraud.

If we were once again a nation that believes in truth justice and the American way Mr Fauci would be in prison right next to half of the democrat elected officials former and current....and Clapper Comey and Wray and Brennen would be swinging from a gallow....as China smolders at about 12,000 degrees....

Rand Paul was right, although I'm guessing his apologies from Democrats and Media will be lost in the mail.

Data has shown that getting the virus indoors when vaccinated is extremely low. This data has been known for months.

When Rand Paul called him out on the house floor, Fauci said masks were still necessary for the vaccinated because of variances.. and stuff.

Paul: ā€œIf you've had the vaccine and you're wearing two masks, isn't that theater?"

Fauci: "No, it's not ā€” here we go again with the theater. The other thing is, that when you talk about reinfection, and you don't keep in the concept of variants, that's an entirely different ballgame. That's a good reason for a mask,"

Now, it's:

Fauci: "I didn't want to look like I was giving mixed signals, but being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected, in an indoor setting, is extremely low, and thatā€™s the reason why in indoor settings now, I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask, because Iā€™m fully vaccinated.ā€

So, as Rand Paul said, it was all about the signals he was giving, not the data and science.

This is why we shouldn't always listen to these singular "experts" in science. Science is a process and community, not exalted, politicized, easily manipulated leftist figures like Anthony St. Fauci. Despite what the leftist media proclaimed during Trump's presidency, He's not the Pope of Science, and now despite the left putting so much stock in him, he's been exposed as a flip-flopping liar... whom has caused damage to millions of Americans, their family situations, and their businesses. His proclamations based only on conjecture. What a fraud.

I have said from the b beginning that Fauci was little more than a propagandist. Hell, most of us don't have a clue where the clown even came from. Just one day he "appeared" and began spreading his bullshit.

Now, it's:

Fauci's con worked very well on exactly the audience he intended to fool; dumb white liberals and DemoKKKrat politicians.

I simply cannot understand how this man is still in office.
His statements look like a scatter chart - all over the map. Including directly contradicting himself repeatedly.
But, like everything is, it is all about optics and politics.
The only reason he's still in his position is because he did a job on Trump.....and this is the reward for the backstabbing he did to help get Biden into office.

I simply cannot understand how this man is still in office.
His statements look like a scatter chart - all over the map. Including directly contradicting himself repeatedly.
But, like everything is, it is all about optics and politics.
The only reason he's still in his position is because he did a job on Trump.....and this is the reward for the backstabbing he did to help get Biden into office.
I can't argue against that... probably right

Now, it's:

Nobody gives a shit about Fuici's personal mask wearing.

He never said that the POLICIES on mask wearing he supported and helped set was somehow "just for show", so this thread is bs.

Now, it's:

He never said that the POLICIES on mask wearing he supported and helped set was somehow "just for show", so this thread is bs.

I see your point and agree it is hard to blame Fauci since he was just following the lead of the whole rest of the world.
However, he was still totally wrong and caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

Explaining how requires understanding epidemiology a little.
Go back and think about all the epidemics in history, (they come about every 5 to 10 years or so).
There are only 2 things that end any epidemic.
If the epidemic is very lethal, like Ebola, then you use total quarantine to quickly isolate and end it with the fewest deaths.
If the epidemic is not very lethal, like covid-19, then it is only herd immunity that is going to end it.
And herd immunity essentially means it runs out of easy local host, so dies out.
And to have the fewest deaths, you want that to happen as quickly as possible.
So then you actually want to accelerate the initial spike, once you know who is not at risk from it, and use them as volunteers for variolation.

To imagine the details, consider if last March, we had not just allowed the initial spike, but had accelerated and encouraged it with young volunteer who were not at much risk?
The spike would have gone higher and had more deaths, something like 60k in March, but that would have been the end of it.
No more infections or deaths. Herd immunity would have ended it.
Compare that with what actually happened, where we reduced the spike to only 30k deaths in March, but by conserving easy hosts, thus ensured the epidemic would survive to killed another 30k every single month thereafter, FOREVER.
It only ended with the vaccines because we were lucky and the 2009 SARS vaccine worked, since they were both about the same coronavirus.
Normally vaccines take over 6 years, so are not a good strategy to depend on.

The leftstream media is still trying to taut him as a scientist.

He's a career bureaucrat, not a scientist.

Yes, it should be clear from the high monthly death toll for the last 16 months, that "flattening the curve" can never end any epidemic, and actually prevents it from ending instead. Which results in the greatest death toll possible.

Now, it's:

I see your point and agree it is hard to blame Fauci since he was just following the lead of the whole rest of the world.
However, he was still totally wrong and caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

I'll save whoever is reading Rigby tripe from waisting their time:

NO, we did not need MORE people infected with Covid.
NO, Fauci did not cause deaths by advocating for Covid spread prevention policies.

Last edited:

Now, it's:

Give him a few days, his story will change again.

Obviously people DO care about Fauci's personal mask wearing. I couldn't imagine making a dumber
comment than that.

Of course he never said that (what you claim). How would that look?
But when you look at Fauci's backtracking and changing Covid policies, like how the CDC just recently
spontaneously dropped so many of their mask requirements, you have to assume it was all
"for show". What science were they following?

What changed specifically to make the CDC say abruptly you don't have to wear your masks
all the time any more? When did the very nature of the Covid pandemic change and what caused that change?

Because if the CDC can't explain their rapid decisions to eliminate almost all the hated mask requirements
it appears to everyone who has been paying attention that, as suspected, the government has been
using Covid as a tool for it's own political ends.

Last edited:

Now, it's:

Defend the liar. Not surprised. Many are deceived nowadays.

Now, it's:

Defend the liar. Not surprised. Many are deceived nowadays.
"Lied" by setting exmaple with his mask wearing? You are nuts.

Speaking of defending damn liars:

Forum List

Back