Zone1 Father, forgive me, I hate Pope Francis

I doubt you are a Catholic if you believe that. The Pope needs to focus on Christ's teachings and not meddle in politics.
AMEN

But he's not Catholic so he won't do that.

Some Catholics say the last valid pope was Pius XII

I believe them

adultery is still a mortal sin
fornication, ditto

Truth doesn't change
God doesn't change

human nature doesn't change

one generation to another, these things remain the same

Then most Catholics commit adultery
The Pope is acknowledging modern sexuality and dumping the fire and brimstone

Where did you get information saying most Catholics commit adultery? I am happily married and have never cheated on my wife. Adultery is still a sin.

gee... I wonder if God is?

Maybe He is sitting up theree in Heaven thinking to Himself:

Yeh... I'm so out of date. I need to change all the rules because those poor humans on Earth just can't cut it anymore.. the moral stuff. They are different from way back when, different bodies and minds and etc, so I guess I had best give up my Thou Shalt Nots and let them do whatever they want. I was wrong to have them live by moral standards that don't always come naturally to them. I used to know all things, but now, well, humans have surpassed me.
:uhoh3:

Where did you get information saying most Catholics commit adultery? I am happily married and have never cheated on my wife. Adultery is still a sin.
I'm impressed. In this day and age, you are likely a rarity.

I don't cheat on my spouse either, probably because I don't have one.

gee... I wonder if God is?

Maybe He is sitting up theree in Heaven thinking to Himself:

Yeh... I'm so out of date. I need to change all the rules because those poor humans on Earth just can't cut it anymore.. the moral stuff. They are different from way back when, different bodies and minds and etc, so I guess I had best give up my Thou Shalt Nots and let them do whatever they want. I was wrong to have them live by moral standards that don't always come naturally to them. I used to know all things, but now, well, humans have surpassed me.
:uhoh3:
Morality may change but Christ's teachings don't. I'm not perfect but I do confess my sins and ask God to guide me on the right path.

Morality may change but Christ's teachings don't. I'm not perfect but I do confess my sins and ask God to guide me on the right path.
yeh, humans have "evolved" so much... what with their electric cars and all. By gosh, God had better get with the program also! Or he will be like all of us old-fashioned people who like gas powered cars. We will all be left behind! And God will be left behind with us--- unless He changes those pesky moral Thou shalt nots..

We're so evolved, we are even suggesting that babies who survive birth can still be murdered by their parents if the parents decide.. Nah... don't want this child.

yep, we are so advanced.. we've surpassed God and his outdated moral system.. for sure

Even if a person cheats on their spouse they can ask God for forgiveness.
True. But if the person really knew what he was doing (or she) , the adultery wouldn't hapepn. If the offender could see down the road, see how much his chldren are hurt and etc..

What is really scary is that Christianity is dying out in America. Children are not being taught moral values much anymore. Jesus is being ditched. And who is that hurting?

We, the rebellious ones, not God. I use the term We loosely because I actually learned from my youthful mistakes and, well, the Church helped me so I don't make as many serious (mortal) mistakes anymore. I don't believe I've committed a mortal sin in decades. I do commit venial sins. Who doesn't? But anyway, it's those mortal ones that can really destroy a person's life. We need to teach our children this. Otherwise, well, you think things are bad now--

yeh, humans have "evolved" so much... what with their electric cars and all. By gosh, God had better get with the program also! Or he will be like all of us old-fashioned people who like gas powered cars. We will all be left behind! And God will be left behind with us--- unless He changes those pesky moral Thou shalt nots..

We're so evolved, we are even suggesting that babies who survive birth can still be murdered by their parents if the parents decide.. Nah... don't want this child.

yep, we are so advanced.. we've surpassed God and his outdated moral system.. for sure
I never trusted electricity-----how can those TINY little---practically
WEIGHTLESS electrons accomplish SO MUCH

the topic of this thread is THE POPE and faith thereof
wel, the Catholic Church is just not the Catholic Church anymore. I have learned this the absolute HARD way and no one will convince me otherwise. you might as well try to convince me that --I dunno-- that liberals make sense.

I heard that MILLIONS are leaving the Catholic Church in recent years and I totally get it WHY

The Catholic Church has been taken over by anti-Christs. The Catholic SSPX is the true Church, the one that did not change, refused to change, because of Vatican II. It was at Vatican II that we started being taught the heresy that all religions save. Really? If that were true, we would never have even needed a Catholic Church establsihed by Christ Himself. We wouldn't have needed ANY Christian or allegedly Christian Church at all.. Buddha would have done nicely, eh?

BS

Vatican II is nothing but BS and it needs to be REFUTED (by more than just SSPXers)

wel, the Catholic Church is just not the Catholic Church anymore. I have learned this the absolute HARD way and no one will convince me otherwise. you might as well try to convince me that --I dunno-- that liberals make sense.

I heard that MILLIONS are leaving the Catholic Church in recent years and I totally get it WHY

The Catholic Church has been taken over by anti-Christs. The Catholic SSPX is the true Church, the one that did not change, refused to change, because of Vatican II. It was at Vatican II that we started being taught the heresy that all religions save. Really? If that were true, we would never have even needed a Catholic Church establsihed by Christ Himself. We wouldn't have needed ANY Christian or allegedly Christian Church at all.. Buddha would have done nicely, eh?

BS

Vatican II is nothing but BS and it needs to be REFUTED (by more than just SSPXers)
I have an interesting story for you-----for the record I is a JEWESS.
My high school back in the day of UHM "JOHN XIII (?), the vatican II Guy" was interesting----1/3 protestant, 1/3 jew, 1/3 catholic. ----
by coincidence. I remember THE DAY----John said "jews of today
are not guilty for uhm "you know what" and it's ok to eat meat
on friday. Reaction of us adolescents was interesting. Jews said
"LOL WHAT ELSE IS NEW" ---catholics were delighted---the end of
the friday fish stick blight.----PROTESTANTS were indignant over the
WHAT THE HELL---DA JOOOOS ARE NOT GUILTY----WHO ASKED
THE POPE TO """CHANGE HISTORY""""

I have an interesting story for you-----for the record I is a JEWESS.
My high school back in the day of UHM "JOHN XIII (?), the vatican II Guy" was interesting----1/3 protestant, 1/3 jew, 1/3 catholic. ----
by coincidence. I remember THE DAY----John said "jews of today
are not guilty for uhm "you know what" and it's ok to eat meat
on friday. Reaction of us adolescents was interesting. Jews said
"LOL WHAT ELSE IS NEW" ---catholics were delighted---the end of
the friday fish stick blight.----PROTESTANTS were indignant over the
WHAT THE HELL---DA JOOOOS ARE NOT GUILTY----WHO ASKED
THE POPE TO """CHANGE HISTORY""""
well, Vatican II was an attempt to "change history"

The SSPX said NO WAY

But I wish they would build more SSPX Churches so people wouldn't have to drive 200 miles to go to the legitimate Mass

Pius XII lacked moral courage
I don' think that is true at all. He was maligned much as Trump is today. Satan is a liar and gets a lot of people to lie against Christ's Chuch and every other decent thing in the world so you can't believe just anyone, not even some valid-looking history book.

well, Vatican II was an attempt to "change history"

The SSPX said NO WAY

But I wish they would build more SSPX Churches so people wouldn't have to drive 200 miles to go to the legitimate Mass
Just what "history" did Vatican II "change" ?

I don' think that is true at all. He was maligned much as Trump is today. Satan is a liar and gets a lot of people to lie against Christ's Chuch and every other decent thing in the world so you can't believe just anyone, not even some valid-looking history book.
ok ----you can explain to me why THE VICAR OF CHRIST was afraid
to excommunicate millions of "catholics in good standing" like
Adolf Hitler and Josef Goebbels and Saint Magda of the
cyanide and the pious Polish catholics who supported the
activities of Auschwitz

Forum List

Back