Fat ,Obease Americans , becoming a major problem in America.

A great idea! Lets put a cut off in though where girls don't get a discount for being less than 130lbs. I hate a skinny.........

How is that fair? I eat very healthy food and weigh 110 at 5'3". If you're going to penalize those above a certain weight, why would you penalize someone doing the right thing as well?

dam....you ever think of being a Jockey?....

I eat my own beef and a good neighbors pork. I supervise the slaughter and processing of the meat I eat. And I know what they were fed and treated with as well.
you supervise the slaughter of your meat?......US...for some reason that just sounds wrong....:lol:

You'll have 52nd Street breathing heavily. He's quite partial to foot long sausages. He's always accosting young men, asking 'em whether they would like to fling a sausage up 52nd Street.

:lol:......if the Bass finds out he is going to kick someones fat ass...

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

i almost took this part serious, then i saw who posted it. good luck taxing someone for health care if they are already paying health insurance. also good luck getting an obese tax out of those who can't help it to due body defects. I guess you will soon tax chemo patients for not having hair

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

She going to trim down a bit first?:eusa_eh:

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

uh huh uh huh. you said trim.

4% of Americans, mostly fat elderly with multiple chronic preventable diseases, use 54% of all the health care dollars in America.
Americans, especially seniors, do not want these facts.
We have to end blank check health care, especially for seniors. It is bankrupting the country.
Medicare spending in 2008: 386 billion In 2018: ONE TRILLION.
Wake up dumbass Americans.

And where are we going to put her 'surplus' trimmings? :lol:

4% of Americans, mostly fat elderly with multiple chronic preventable diseases, use 54% of all the health care dollars in America.
We have to end blank check health care, especially for seniors. It is bankrupting the country.

Death panels?

also how would our economy look without that 386 in spending to the private sector?

The elderly are a major cash cow in America.

Last edited:
Fuck you and your ilk!

Ze heil, Führer.

Michelle Obama has a big butt.

Michelle Obama's butt's so big

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big they had to order an entirely new Air Force One with super-sized seats

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big her workout DVD is the size of an Extra Large Pizza

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big the DNC considered switching logos with the GOP

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big she rocks the entire free world every time she sits down

Michelle Obama has a big butt.

Michelle Obama's butt's so big

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big they had to order an entirely new Air Force One with super-sized seats

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big her workout DVD is the size of an Extra Large Pizza

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big the DNC considered switching logos with the GOP

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big she rocks the entire free world every time she sits down

I love Michelle Obama , isn't she fine?!I love her but.

Forum List

Back