Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do What He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks - Breitbart

Oreobama hates inner city blacks. His favorite pastime is playing golf at Martha's Vineyard or some exclusive Hawaiian golf course with his rich white Hollywood friends while poor blacks are dying and suffering in the inner cities. He does not care about the suffering of blacks. He just wants to send his wife Michelle and his daughters on a vacation to Spain as the guests of the Spanish Royals. Oreobama, like the Hollywood elite, is all show. He's an evil man.

Farrakhan hasnt done shit for inner city blacks as well. He continues to run a black supremacist group who hasn't hasn't benefited blacks in 20 years.

Blacks have failed inner city blacks. No one else. No politician white or black president is going to save the black community. That's why when most blacks make it out of the ghetto they don't turn back.

I have a cousin who has multiple kids with multiple men. She also on welfare. Is it the white man's fault she laid down with all those men and had children?

Both my parents grew up in poor north Philadelphia neighborhoods. But they decided they wanted better than that. They helped themselves.

So tired of people thinking a person or politician is going to save black people.

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks - Breitbart

Oreobama hates inner city blacks. His favorite pastime is playing golf at Martha's Vineyard or some exclusive Hawaiian golf course with his rich white Hollywood friends while poor blacks are dying and suffering in the inner cities. He does not care about the suffering of blacks. He just wants to send his wife Michelle and his daughters on a vacation to Spain as the guests of the Spanish Royals. Oreobama, like the Hollywood elite, is all show. He's an evil man.

It is likely that Farrakhan had Malcolm X assassinated.

The American negro is beyond help. You can lead a horse to water but...
if your going to deny that republicans are racist dont say something racist in the same thread
Funny! Now being a realist, is racist. Hell, that means reality itself is racist. That must be why it's so pervasive.
so then just say your racist what the fuck? I never understood that about you neo nazis. If your saying you want a society with laws based around race and you want to divide people by race, and you want different laws for people of different races than your a racist, thats what you are, thats the definition of the fucking word?

I've never said any such thing. Find the post, and quote me... Don't worry. I'll wait...

if your going to deny that republicans are racist dont say something racist in the same thread
Funny! Now being a realist, is racist. Hell, that means reality itself is racist. That must be why it's so pervasive.
so then just say your racist what the fuck? I never understood that about you neo nazis. If your saying you want a society with laws based around race and you want to divide people by race, and you want different laws for people of different races than your a racist, thats what you are, thats the definition of the fucking word?
By your brain dead logic; simply recognizing the different physical, psychological, and instinctual differences between a Labrador retriever, a Rottweiler, and a dachshund is racist. That makes you a moron

By your brain dead logic; simply recognizing the different physical, psychological, and instinctual differences between a Labrador retriever, a Rottweiler, and a dachshund is racist. That makes you a moron
so then your racist what the fuck is the big deal you want all the things I listed right? what do think racism is? you want a racist society therefore your a racist, what is the problem?

so then your racist what the fuck is the big deal you want all the things I listed right? what do think racism is? you want a racist society therefore your a racist, what is the problem?
Your wrong. I'm sure your used to it by now.

Obama's legacy might be his willingness to incite a race war.

When a black racist killed five cops in Dallas, he said “The number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism.”

When white racist Dylann Roof murdered nine black Christians in Charleston, he said “The motivations of the shooter remind us that racism remains a blight that we have to combat together.”

He is often silent when blacks murder whites, and we know silence is not something he tends to do. When black racist Shannon J. Miles unprovoked, committed cold blooded murder of a white cop, shooting him a total of 15 times, Obama was silent.

Your wrong. I'm sure your used to it by now.
more denial

so now racist slugs like you like farrakhan?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back