Fanni Willis wore her dress backwards 😂

My wife and I refer to backing a car into a parking lot space as blacking in, as so many blacks do it as a cultural sign of racist solidarity.
Sometimes an opposing spot is open allowing me to drive forward (as a car is designed) through a space into the open space, allowing me to drive forward (as a car is designed) on both parking and exiting. Best of both worlds.
Since this is a fake way of blacking in, we refer to it as Racheling in, after Rachel Dolezal.

It’s been repeatedly provide, the testimony of the black woman you attacked. Her unrebutted eyewitness testimony
She didn't prove anything, saying you saw someone hugging and kissing with no times dates and places doesn't amount to nothing. Why was she asked to resign in 2021? She portrayed she is just a disgruntled woman who was fired.

Screw everyone else . They will have to sit and wait while I try multiple times to pull off a needless maneuver which Solely Benefits Me WHEN I LEAVE LATER. Height of arrogance and inconsideration.

My wife and I refer to backing a car into a parking lot space as blacking in, as so many blacks do it as a cultural sign of racist solidarity.
Sometimes an opposing spot is open allowing me to drive forward (as a car is designed) through a space into the open space, allowing me to drive forward (as a car is designed) on both parking and exiting. Best of both worlds.
Since this is a fake way of blacking in, we refer to it as Racheling in, after Rachel Dolezal.
Where is progressive hunter on this bullshit. White folks don't back in, is that what you are telling us? Are you saying it isn't designed to go in reverse?

Screw everyone else . They will have to sit and wait while I try multiple times to pull off a needless maneuver which Solely Benefits Me WHEN I LEAVE LATER. Height of arrogance and inconsideration.
If you’re quick enough — and I can often predict this development by if the driver ahead of me is black — pull into the space before the moron can begin to back in. They’ll have to pass the space before they begin their ignorant move so it provides plenty of time to intercept the space.

If you’re quick enough — and I can often predict this development by if the driver ahead of me is black — pull into the space before the moron can begin to back in. They’ll have to pass the space before they begin their ignorant move so it provides plenty of time to intercept the space.
My son in law has some odd cousins in WV who try and maneuver around the dipshit while slightly clipping a bumper.
Effective and potentially behavior changing

I bet she got that stupid pink dress at a Goodwill store.

She made have scammed everybody out of a lot of money but she stills has a ghetto mindset.
Well, she wasn’t wearing those hideous gold sneakers like Humpers are as we speak .

Well, she wasn’t wearing those hideous gold sneakers like Humpers are as we speak .
Negroes are well known for stealing shoes, especially high priced sneakers.

I'll bet that there are Negroes out there now that are trying to figure out how to steal dem shoes.

I'll bet that there are Negroes out there now that are trying to figure out how to steal dem shoes.
Idiots are well known to blame minorities for their problems.

actually i understand them thar golden showered high tops are on pre paid ' pre order ' & may take months to actually arrive at the MAGAts' trailers.... i'm willing to bet they never do. suckers paid $400 upfront & got it in the back end...

:heehee: again.

I’ll bet there are a much higher number of white trash lookin* to steal money. Let’s start with Trump. Fraud is theft of monies by deception. We’re starting to lose count of his thefts.,. Trump,epitomizes the white trash society.

Forum List

Back