Fanni Willis wore her dress backwards 😂

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
She did. Why? You need to ask her. I don't wear dresses, so I can't comment on why a woman would wear her dress backwards.
Maybe it is "Social Justice" or "BLM" related?

Is that a MAGA pin :abgg2q.jpg:

FANNI.JPG

She did. Why? You need to ask her. I don't wear dresses, so I can't comment on why a woman would wear her dress backwards.
Maybe it is "Social Justice" or "BLM" related?

Is that a MAGA pin :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 903886

Is this all you've got...oh btw, some (not all) do zip in front. Out of all the things you picked to bitch.....her dress. Grow the fuck up

The Bible says not to gloat when your enemy fails or words to that effect

I just give Fani to God.. He knows what perfect justice looks like

We have to forgive --we are sinners also (maybe not in mortal sin like she appear to be, but we are sinners just the s ame)

also, we don't care about her dress being on backwards. When one is stressed, these things happen. Big deal.

conservatives shouldn't waste time on insignificant stuff

Is this all you've got...oh btw, some (not all) do zip in front. Out of all the things you picked to bitch.....her dress. Grow the fuck up
Yes .. nevermind she was having a love affair with the special prosecutor, paid him substantially more than other prosecutors, received kickbacks from funding to shack up and bang the special prosecutor.

Then lied about it.

Fani was belligerent as she walked in and during her entire testimony. She behaved like someone on drugs. It looked like her dress was on backwards AND that she forgot to put her bra on.

It was sloppiness on top of sloppiness. Her mind is clearly adversely affected by her bad choices. Fani and Wade agreed to lie their way out as the last poker card they had left to play.

The expert was truly the lawyer who questioned Fani. She purposely asked Fani open-ended questions so Fani could rattle off at the mouth. She would also tell Fani to explain that. She did not ask her yes-no questions on purpose, and it paid off. Just let her talk about how she took cash money from her campaign contributions something even Jessie Jackson's son and daughter in law went to prison for doing.

Just let her speak about how valid a witness is. Fani's former friend was so credible she even knew exactly when and where Fani and Wade met. The conference where they met took place in 2019.

Fani was so horrible a witness other professionals advised her not to return to testify any more on Friday. It was like watching drunkard take the oath and start talking.

Yes .. nevermind she was having a love affair with the special prosecutor, paid him substantially more than other prosecutors, received kickbacks from funding to shack up and bang the special prosecutor.

Then lied about it.
Cruddy, cruddy people in power . Very dangerous

Then lied about it.
If any of them had any decency They would admit to the malappropriations and malfeasance..... But no it stick to your guns right or wrong right to the end.

Forum List

Back