Fanni Willis shot down.....19 defendants won't be tried together....Victory for Trump!

* No one is astonished by the judge's decision.

* That district attorney does not know anything about the law.

* We all know she is in that position only because of obvious reasons.

sooooooooooooo.............. you don't think she anticipated not getting everything to go that way? au CONtraire, rooooskie.

btw - donny's 'win' is standing trial with 16 others criminals, AND the remaining unindicted CONspirators can be at any time.

unless they flipped & are cooperatingggggggggggggggg.................

In b4 the prosecution is not ready by Powell & Cheebro's trial date. I bet that's what happens, and the judge is gonna be mad.

I have seen this one before.

I don't understand that reference.
R.059860a94ebbf3de816c0ce58198d67e

Last edited:
We did have two wins today you moron. Chessbro and Powel were denied their motion to separate their cases from each other and those seeking to have their cases removed to federal court were denied a stay until those rulings come down. Almost no one thought there was a chance all 19 would tried together for the sheer logistics of the thing. You're too stupid to realize that when Fani petitions to have that done she's signaling to all the defendants that she's ready to go now.
You betcha!
1694735233006.png

Who amongst this august group of forum contributors thinks Trump/Giuiliani/Meadows being tried separately from Chesboro and Krakenpot Powell is a good thing?

Or, alternatively, do you think it is a bad thing?

Is it good those three are 'grouped' with all the small fry.....the state, and county MAGA-enthralled pawns?

And do you think any of the 'small fry' will have a motive to go 'state's evidence' against others?
And....if Chesboro and Powell are found guilty, will they see the hand writing on the wall as, well, flashing neon to 'em?

It seems this whole brouhaha can be a terrific lesson in the subtleties of our jurisprudence,

Should be interesting to watch.

Personally, (and I ain't a lawyer, nor a judge)....but personally, I think Chesboro & Powell going first is a good thing for the prosecution. For one thing, they will get a good looksee at a competent defense. After all, both defendants are attorneys of some renown. Tho they won't be representing themselves, they will have secured competent criminal defenders because of their 'inside baseball' knowledge.

And, because Georgia allows televised trials....we all will get to watch it.

😄

Jesus you people are Simps. I don't think even Fani thought trying all 19 was going to be feasible but I give it to her for trying. At the same time the judge ruled Cheesbro and Powel will be tried together as well as anyone else who opts for a speedy trial and he denied Meadows a stay until his appeal for federal court gets ruled on. He's going to have to proceed as a defendant in State court until the appeals court rules otherwise. This is mostly a win for us but MAGA is too stupid to realize it.
Having the judge acknowledge the incredible strain this clown show is on the local yokel system is not a win.

Who amongst this august group of forum contributors thinks Trump/Giuiliani/Meadows being tried separately from Chesboro and Krakenpot Powell is a good thing?

Or, alternatively, do you think it is a bad thing?

Is it good those three are 'grouped' with all the small fry.....the state, and county MAGA-enthralled pawns?

And do you think any of the 'small fry' will have a motive to go 'state's evidence' against others?
And....if Chesboro and Powell are found guilty, will they see the hand writing on the wall as, well, flashing neon to 'em?

It seems this whole brouhaha can be a terrific lesson in the subtleties of our jurisprudence,

Should be interesting to watch.

Personally, (and I ain't a lawyer, nor a judge)....but personally, I think Chesboro & Powell going first is a good thing for the prosecution. For one thing, they will get a good looksee at a competent defense. After all, both defendants are attorneys of some renown. Tho they won't be representing themselves, they will have secured competent criminal defenders because of their 'inside baseball' knowledge.

And, because Georgia allows televised trials....we all will get to watch it.
So, is it your assumption that the prosecution has not sat and thought through what a competent defense would be? So, they will be enlightened when they see one?

I'm sure you're right. In their zeal to get Trump while basking in the adoration of the media, I doubt they've entertained the thought of facing a defense. Perhaps they think that the jury will all be CNN and MSNBC anchors and that the lawyers for the defendants will second the prosecution's motion for a directed verdict of guilty after it presents its case.

I think it is highly doubtful that either of them would be found guilty. The best the DOJ can hope for is a hung jury, if it has some TDS folk on the jury.

Their trial will mainly reveal how unprepared Fanni Willis is. For any major case really, but these cases in particular. Releasing murderers to kill again has been her specialty so far, and that requires no particular legal knowledge. Any competent public defender could have helped her write the briefs supporting no prison for the killers.

The separation of the cases is the death knell to the idea that they were all involved in one big conspiracy, even if they didn't know the other defendants.

The very very best case scenario for the prosecution is that these low-level defendants get scared and turn states evidence on the mid-level defendants, who then get scared and turn on the high-level defendants who get scared and turn on Trump. Not an impossible scenario, given a patient building of cases by a competent prosecutor, who gets lucky at every inflection point.

Except . . . Trump is unlikely to live long enough for all that to to proceed to the end.

"......very best case scenario for the prosecution is that these low-level defendants get scared ...... and turn on the high-level defendants who get scared and turn on Trump. Not an impossible scenario, given a patient building of cases by a competent prosecutor,"

And so it comes to be......perhaps that is the Georgia prosecutors strategy? Tactic?

We'll get to see it soon.
It is, after all......gonna be televised.
Should be interesting TV.
More interesting than say, Alex Jones, or Mark Levin, or Steve Bannon?
I bet it will be.

25 yr federal prosecutor veteran still seems to think it's not going to end well for donny et al...

Victory for Trump! Fanny Whore has been shot down out of the sky!

A judge has decided they cannot try the 19 defendants together.

She is such an idiot! What gave her the idea that would work out?

A Georgia judge shut down the effort by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to have all 19 defendants, including former President Donald Trump, to be tried together in October in the Georgia election subversion case.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee announced Thursday that Trump and 16 co-defendants will move forward on their own schedule, with a trial date yet be announced.

The two remaining co-defendants, Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell, sought speedy trials and are scheduled to begin in October.

Thursday’s order is a victory for Trump and his fellow co-defendants who did not want to go to trial this October. The schedule laid out by the judge only cemented some of the steps in the pre-trial process, setting up the possibility that the trial itself does not happen until well into 2024, or even later. Trump’s legal calendar during the first half of next year is already clogged with plans for trials in the other criminal cases he faces, and he is juggling those proceedings with his 2024 presidential run.

People like you have been exposed as Fools of the Highest Order.

Trump's Best People for the Job: Sidney Powell - Rudy Guiliani - Kenneth Chesebro: Trump Inc Legal Team

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I think it is highly doubtful that either of them would be found guilty. The best the DOJ can hope for is a hung jury, if it has some TDS folk on the jury.

...........The very very best case scenario for the prosecution is that these low-level defendants.... turn states evidence on the mid-level defendants, who then get scared and turn on the high-level defendants...... Not an impossible scenario, given a patient building of cases by a competent prosecutor, who gets lucky at every inflection point.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, one of the "inflection points" may very well be Krakenpot Powell's guilty plea yesterday.

Today's newsfeed from Reuters had this to say:

"WASHINGTON, Oct 19 (Reuters) - A former lawyer for Donald Trump on Thursday pleaded guilty to aiding the former U.S. president's efforts to overturn his election defeat in the state of Georgia, agreeing to testify against him if called.

The lawyer, Sidney Powell, pleaded guilty to six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties, a misdemeanor charge. She agreed to testify against Trump and the other 16 co-defendants in the case if prosecutors ask her too.

--------------------------------------------

And then, in sort of a 'BaDaBing!! double-tap....we get just this afternoon this story:

"ATLANTA — Kenneth Chesebro, a former lawyer for Donald Trump’s campaign, pleaded guilty Friday to illegally conspiring to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia, a deal in which he will avoid jail time and agreed to provide evidence that could implicate other co-defendants, including Trump himself.

Chesebro was the second former Trump lawyer to accept a plea deal in the sprawling conspiracy case in as many days. The guilty plea came in just hours after jury selection began, ahead of an expected trial next month."

------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mean for Trump?
Hell, I dunno. I ain't a lawyer.
But, if someone said this is not a good thing for him...well, I could be persuaded they were right.
You too?

Forum List

Back