Trump Meet The Press interview looks like a setup

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Trump interview looks like a setup: Matt Schlapp | National Report​

So, it looks like the greatest president in American history, Donald Trump, will be on Meet the Press on Sunday.

Why?

Is this a set up? He does not need to do this. He is the winner of the GOP primary already. Why is he doing this? He always has a plan. Is he 10 chess moves of the Marxist Left? Is he going to drop a bomb? Is he going to destroy the fake news wench the way he did on CNN? Whatever the plan is, it is sure to be great television.

Last edited:
If nothing else it will be an ambush. Get used to it, Trump plans to represent all the people so this another day at the office for him. Contrast it to the current president who doesn't have enough brain cells left to deal with a single question from even a friendly media type.

It's not like he hasn't been dealing with an adverse, reactionary press for virtually a decade now.

• Banned
Must See TV, regardless.

I think we should all know by now that Trump will be just fine.

The Leftists will claim "Gotcha!" moments, the Right will do the same.

And all eyes will be on Trump.

Must See TV, regardless. Agreed.

The part I don't like is that it will be edited, like 60 Minutes. The CNN event was great because it was live and that fake news slut could not control him. But a post interview NBC edit? I don't like the smell of that

I will pass on that interview.
Why? Don't you want to be informed?

This will be that host's 1st or 2nd time as Chuck Todd's replacement.

I'm curious to see if there will be improvement.

LMAO @ when he had David Brody on. Brody called him biased to his face and Todd started gasping like a fish out of water. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I try to catch "Meet The Press", it shows what the leftist tards' plans for the week are usually.

Now with a new host, it might be different. Who knows? :dunno:

Deep down something tells me if they wanted a real journalist for that, it would be Lester Holt.

I support police

Where were you in 2020 when Kamala Harris tweeted out a charity raising funds to bail out "peaceful protesters" who burned down a police station in Minneapolis?

Or when city after city controlled by Dems defunded them, and now rampant crime has skyrocketed?

My guess is the police don't want your support.

We agree. I support police and prosecutors.

I find his methodology of 'lie, get called on it but lie on something else while being called on it followed by get called on it but lie on something else while being called on it' to be grating in the extreme.
:cuckoo: :wtf:

Where were you in 2020 when Kamala Harris tweeted out a charity raising funds to bail out "peaceful protesters" who burned down a police station in Minneapolis?
No on this board. Don't forget the part how they tried to block the exits while there were people inside (or was that Portland)?
Or when city after city controlled by Dems defunded them, and now rampant crime has skyrocketed?
Not on this board. I supported my locale, but have no influence on other locations.
My guess is the police don't want your support.
You would be wrong. Its bad to presume. I am very supportive of the PoPo, even why I am driving too fast.

Also I really miss Schitt's Creek.

Forum List

Back