Family Of Victim Killed By Police; Awarded $15 Million Settlement -- Who Should Pay??

I am a close to 60 white dude with a Marine Corp sticker on my car, I do not get detained much. Back in my youth I did a few times and never complied with unlawful orders from cops. And here I am still a living free man who does not believe in COMPLY OR DIE.
Youre a faggot. No one cares what you think.

The moment you are detained by cop, you will follow EVERY command or you are breaking the law. However, I strongly suggest that the next time you are detained by a cop, dont do what he says. Show him who is boss. I DARE you. :laugh:
I understand that you don't really take the 4th amendment seriously....however:

"An officer may legally detain you (keep you from leaving) for investigation to gather more information. In order to keep you from leaving, the officer must be able to state a reasonable suspicion of illegal activity."

Can you tell me what illegal activity did they tell Elijah he was in suspicion of committing??

And can you tell me why the AG investigation concluded that those officers DID NOT HAVE LAWFUL GROUNDS TO DETAIN ELIJAH??

Most of us believe in just complying with whatever police wants us to do just to avoid the hassle...however, I know how some officers get pissed when you assert your rights....I know dic suckers like you jerk off to people like Elijah being killed by police...that's not new...I just want to know why you keep dodging simple questions

We told the cops, no, they are not going to give you their ID's.
So? The cop asked, you said no, then he let you go? Cops can ask for an ID as much as they want. They cant arrest you for not showing it though, which is why they let you go. You think you got a victory here? Youre delusional.

I told this story before. My son was moving and I was to meet him at his new house. He calls me and tells me that they had been pulled over. Him and his girlfriend were riding in the back of the truck with their furniture but here you are legally allowed to do so as long as the front is full. Three people were in the front.

I show up and they had the drivers, drivers license. They were asking my son and his girlfriend for theirs (which they did not have). I asked them why they pulled them over. They said because of people riding in the back. I quickly pulled up the law where it stated they were allowed. I told my son he didn't have to give them squat and that the cops needed to give the driver his license back. They then made a lame excuse that they just wanted to make sure they were being safe. I told them they did not have to check D.L. to do that.

They left. Yes, people do need to know the law.

We had a house in our subdivision that was empty and someone broke in and had a party and vandalized the house. The police went to the house of every high schooler in the subdivision as they were told by someone it was a bunch of kids that did it.

Two of them came to our house and wanted to speak to my then 17 year old son. When I stepped outside with him they told me they needed me to go back in the house, I told them my minor son was not talking to them alone. Then they told him they had a "list of names" and his had come up a few times. I asked them where they got this "list" and they would not tell me. After a few more scare tactics I told them it was time to end this and one of them said to me "If I was his father I would .....". That is when I told them to get the hell off my property right now. They looked at me for a second and then left.

I do not bow down to cops like some people say we should, they are all just humans and there are some rotten apples mixed in with the good ones.

So? The cop asked, you said no, then he let you go? Cops can ask for an ID as much as they want. They cant arrest you for not showing it though, which is why they let you go. You think you got a victory here? Youre delusional.

Elijah had the right to tell them to leave him alone. Once they grabbed him, if armed he had the right to shoot them.

We are talking about "retard strength" guy, right? Yeah, he struggled with cops and now he is dead. Good. Fuck him.
No, you said he got violent with the cops...

He didn't......resisting being detained isn't a violent act...

Why haven't you answered my question....

What was the crime or suspicion of a crime that Elijah was being detained for?

Why is this such a hard question to answer

I understand that you don't really take the 4th amendment seriously....however:

"An officer may legally detain you (keep you from leaving) for investigation to gather more information. In order to keep you from leaving, the officer must be able to state a reasonable suspicion of illegal activity."

Can you tell me what illegal activity did they tell Elijah he was in suspicion of committing??

And can you tell me why the AG investigation concluded that those officers DID NOT HAVE LAWFUL GROUNDS TO DETAIN ELIJAH??

Most of us believe in just complying with whatever police wants us to do just to avoid the hassle...however, I know how some officers get pissed when you assert your rights....I know dic suckers like you jerk off to people like Elijah being killed by police...that's not new...I just want to know why you keep dodging simple questions
The cops were called because of a sketchy guy in a ski mask. Dispatch sent the cops and they detained him. What exactly is so hard to understand here? Youre what, like an 80 IQ? 75?

No, you said he got violent with the cops...

He didn't......resisting being detained isn't a violent act...

Why haven't you answered my question....

What was the crime or suspicion of a crime that Elijah was being detained for?

Why is this such a hard question to answer
Resisting arrest is of course violent. Their god damn body cams were ripped off in the struggle! That fucking retard had to be sedated! Youre delusional. :cuckoo:

The cops were called because of a sketchy guy in a ski mask. Dispatch sent the cops and they detained him. What exactly is so hard to understand here? Youre what, like an 80 IQ? 75?

Why is it illegal to wear a ski mask in Colorado?

And you make fun of the IQ of other people!

Another winger born without a sense of irony.
He almost certainly has a sub Saharan IQ. Look at the dumb shit he posts. Id say you are in that category too. You struggle with the simplest concepts.

An actual protection of our Constitutional Rights. As you are not able to grasp this kinda leads me to believe that G.G. is on to something here.
Well, he was detained, he was searched, he refused, he resisted.

Unlike many of these, I have actually watched this video from first contact to the end.

This ruling is bullshit.

Forum List

Back