Family Of Victim Killed By Police; Awarded $15 Million Settlement -- Who Should Pay??

Is anyone at all surprised it is the right wingers who want to change us from the land of the free and the home of the brave to the land of COMPLY OR DIE?

Your ignorance on this basic law in the US is concerning. Are you people really this stupid? Is this why you retards keep getting shot by cops? Ignorance of basic laws?

Nope, lily white. I just do not worship the police like you do, so I know i do not have to comply with unlawful commands from them

Is anyone at all surprised it is the right wingers who want to change us from the land of the free and the home of the brave to the land of COMPLY OR DIE?
Quit ignoring reality. If you dont comply, you atre breaking the law. Complain ALL you want, but nothing will change that. Read a fucking book once in awhile you imbecile.

Nope, lily white. I just do not worship the police like you do, so I know i do not have to comply with unlawful commands from them
The moment you are detained by cop, you will follow EVERY command or you are breaking the law. However, I strongly suggest that the next time you are detained by a cop, dont do what he says. Show him who is boss. I DARE you. :laugh:

Where the fuck did you come up with that?! The moment a cop decides to detain you, you are obligated to follow his every instruction. Whether or not the cop was right to stop you is irrelevant at that point. How can you people not understand this simple rule?

Seriously, whats your IQ?
What part of this statement from the AG investigation do you not understand??

"Aurora police had no justification to stop or use force to detain McClain"

I know for most of us....anytime an officer tells you to do something, you do it...no matter if them detaining you has legal standing or not......

Doesn't change the fact that THESE OFFICERS had no legal right to detain him...

I guess all of that "Constitutional rights" talk is just more cosplay from you folks....

z_gop.0066 (38).jpg

The moment you are detained by cop, you will follow EVERY command or you are breaking the law. However, I strongly suggest that the next time you are detained by a cop, dont do what he says. Show him who is boss. I DARE you. :laugh:

Been there, done that. It pays to know the law then you do not have to grovel in front of the police as you seem want to do.

"The Denver suburb of Aurora has agreed to pay $15 million to settle a lawsuit brought by the parents of Elijah McClain, a Black man who died after suburban Denver police stopped him on the street and put him in a neckhold two years ago, the city and a family attorney have announced. The lawsuit alleged the police’s violent treatment of McClain amounted to torture and was part of a pattern of racially biased policing that has involved aggression and violence against Black people.

The local prosecutor declined to file charges against the three officers who confronted McClain, However, a grand jury indicted the officers and two paramedics in September following an investigation by Attorney General Phil Weiser. An outside investigation commissioned by the city faulted the police for not pressing for answers about how officers treated him. It found there was no evidence justifying officers’ decision to stop McClain."

15 million dollars?? Who is going to pay for it?? The taxpayers?? The police unions? An insurance company?? Now to recap what happened.......this man was stopped by police with no probable cause. The man did not cooperate with the police; nor did he have an obligation to -- he was later put into a chokehold and shot with horse tranquilizer...and died...maybe it was self-defense?? --- However, to remove all benefits of a doubt a reasonable person would have given these officers -- we find out that one of the arresting officers; along with 2 other officers were fired for taking a photo re-enacting the chokehold on Elijah, at his memorial....as some sort of goofy gag for laughs...because you know, that's professional...

With some bad news like this dropping on a day that one of the best verdicts in US history came down; it's obvious the timing of this decision was orchestrated by the left to try to throw shade on a glorious day for America....
No one...this money wasn't rightfully earned. It's a weak government caving to woke extortionists/terrorists.

What part of this statement from the AG investigation do you not understand??

"Aurora police had no justification to stop or use force to detain McClain"

I know for most of us....anytime an officer tells you to do something, you do it...no matter if them detaining you has legal standing or not......

Doesn't change the fact that THESE OFFICERS had no legal right to detain him...

I guess all of that "Constitutional rights" talk is just more cosplay from you folks....

View attachment 566422
Oh my god! Are you really this dumb? It doesnt matter if the cop is wrong for detaining you. They wont be right every single time they stop someone. That doesnt mean you get to ignore their commands.

The ignorance in your community is mind blowing. SMH.

I told this story before. My son was moving and I was to meet him at his new house. He calls me and tells me that they had been pulled over. Him and his girlfriend were riding in the back of the truck with their furniture but here you are legally allowed to do so as long as the front is full. Three people were in the front.

I show up and they had the drivers, drivers license. They were asking my son and his girlfriend for theirs (which they did not have). I asked them why they pulled them over. They said because of people riding in the back. I quickly pulled up the law where it stated they were allowed. I told my son he didn't have to give them squat and that the cops needed to give the driver his license back. They then made a lame excuse that they just wanted to make sure they were being safe. I told them they did not have to check D.L. to do that.

They left. Yes, people do need to know the law.

Unless it’s THEIR rights or they happen ransacking the Capitol.
Karma will come for you. The Jan. 6 people had no violence or very little. The federal Government is now of tyranny because of laws and departments passed and in power. And enforced depending on who is in charge while they take liberties removing constitutional rights. Jan. 6 was molehill compared of the mountains of the blue city riots. Those leaders who oppressed Covid questioners, are just minor league to what will come and it is closer as the years pass.

I told this story before. My son was moving and I was to meet him at his new house. He calls me and tells me that they had been pulled over. Him and his girlfriend were riding in the back of the truck with their furniture but here you are legally allowed to do so as long as the front is full. Three people were in the front.

I show up and they had the drivers, drivers license. They were asking my son and his girlfriend for theirs (which they did not have). I asked them why they pulled them over. They said because of people riding in the back. I quickly pulled up the law where it stated they were allowed. I told my son he didn't have to give them squat and that the cops needed to give the driver his license back. They then made a lame excuse that they just wanted to make sure they were being safe. I told them they did not have to check D.L. to do that.

They left. Yes, people do need to know the law.
So they were detained and no one fought with the cops? GREAT! Keep doing that and youll be just fine.

He didn't get violent with a cop.....

That is another instance of your imagination being passed off as a fact....
We are talking about "retard strength" guy, right? Yeah, he struggled with cops and now he is dead. Good. Fuck him.

You should struggle with the cops the next time youre detained.

I am a close to 60 white dude with a Marine Corp sticker on my car, I do not get detained much. Back in my youth I did a few times and never complied with unlawful orders from cops. And here I am still a living free man who does not believe in COMPLY OR DIE.

Yet another reason to NEVER be a cop.

Country is being turned into a giant Soweto by shit lib courts.

I am a close to 60 white dude with a Marine Corp sticker on my car, I do not get detained much. Back in my youth I did a few times and never complied with unlawful orders from cops. And here I am still a living free man who does not believe in COMPLY OR DIE.
We didn't pick em for their smarts.

Forum List

Back