A Man With A Huge Appetite Is Banned From An All You Can Eat Buffet.

When we were coming across the country, mom, dad and me came to the end of the road in Portland Oregon. There was no way West. We went south. My mom was enormous. She easily weighed 500 pounds. We stopped at an all you could eat buffet. I had my meal. Mom had loaded plate after plate. Finally with one over loaded plate she had enough. The manager said my folks would have to pay for everything that was uneaten. Mom was done. Dad was done. They made me eat everything on that sky high loaded plate. 30 minutes down the road I vomited it all up. It took me an hour. I was sick all the way to San Francisco.

All the place really needs to do with Mr. Kang is explain to him that he can eat there, but they will have to charge him a special higher price due to his mass consumption.

I mean really-- -- 9 pounds of prawns then 30 bottles of soy milk?

Go here for the story.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love food just as much as the next person, but even I have never experienced such an occurrence.
~~~~~~
He'll be back for seconds and thirds
diet-failure-fat-man-eating-260nw-622827926.jpg

main-qimg-40fa02748b2fe4dce42a032c40109c6b

Last edited:
When we were coming across the country, mom, dad and me came to the end of the road in Portland Oregon. There was no way West. We went south. My mom was enormous. She easily weighed 500 pounds. We stopped at an all you could eat buffet. I had my meal. Mom had loaded plate after plate. Finally with one over loaded plate she had enough. The manager said my folks would have to pay for everything that was uneaten. Mom was done. Dad was done. They made me eat everything on that sky high loaded plate. 30 minutes down the road I vomited it all up. It took me an hour. I was sick all the way to San Francisco.

I'm glad you seemed to survive your parents. I hope you take that the right way.

This is a monstrous thing to do to a child

That's not right but business is business. I remember going to an all you can eat spaghetti deal in Albuquerque back in the early 70s. We were in town playing baseball and it sounded like a good deal until you asked for another plate. All of a sudden the waiter and everyone else started speaking another language. At least they were creative about it. But I think this game has been played in buffets forever. Let's face it, as a businessman you wouldn't want Joey Chestnut sitting in on your all you can eat hot dog buffet.

Personally....I can't eat all that much anymore.
The amount of food it takes to fill my stomach is tiny.
I have a friend of mine who's skinny and he can fill up 3 plates while I barely finish one.
I don't eat much anymore either.

somehow ^^^ that ^^^ didn't surprise me at all.

If no remorse was ever once shown and they are still alive and kicking, then may the Lord have in mind a special plan for their kind, especially if they never once thought to save the uneaten food for later!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How old were you at the time?

Last edited:
There was a good 2 star movie in the 1980's. It was called "The Disorderlies" with Ralph Bellamy and the Fat Boys. One of the rap songs was "All you can eat for $3:99".

If no remorse was ever once shown and they are still alive and kicking, then may the Lord have in mind a special plan for their kind, especially if they never once thought to save the uneaten food for later!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How old were you at the time?
Buffets do not let people take their leftovers. I was 12. I would be out of the house in 3 more years.

We used to go to a chinese buffet that had an all you can eat option around the corner from work.
The foreman was a big fella and he'd eat enough for three people,then he got caught stuffing egg rolls in his pockets and got banned. :laughing0301: It was funny as hell watching this 75lb chinese women ripping him a new one in broken english,we all laughed so hard we were crying.
When I left the company he was still getting fucked with over it.

The banned guy can keep moving on to another restaurant with all-you-can-eat and probably be very content for a long time.

Forum List

Back