Rittenhouse Attorney Accuses Former Trump Lawyer Of Trying To Pimp Kyle Out For Money??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney Mark Richards told CNN that the teen's former attorneys were using him for "a cause" rather than simply representing a client. Richards said he was hired by Rittenhouse's prior attorneys, Lin Wood and John Pierce. "They wanted to use Kyle for a cause, and something that I think was inappropriate," Richards told reporters after a jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges in the case. "If he was looking for someone to go off on a crusade, I wasn't his lawyer," Richards said he told his client."

And he said more...

"Mark Richards slammed Pierce as the genesis of some of the tactics which increased — rather than mitigated — public scorn for the teen. "His first lawyer was more interested in promoting himself than representing Kyle,” Richards said after being asked about Rittenhouse’s controversial photo with the Proud Boys.
Richards blamed Pierce for such incidents that [also] included a trip Rittenhouse took to Miami. The meeting was supposed to have been with the leader of the Proud Boys. When Rittenhouse learned of the plan, he called his mother and departed the city, Richards said
. “And Mr. Pierce was not his lawyer after that,” Richards added."

Funny part is.....The things that Lin Wood and Pierce did to promote their cause; the bar photo with Kyle flashing the "OK" hand symbol; him being propped up by Alt-Right groups like the Proud Boys and others; those things are what helped this case be such an inspiration to insecure right-wing ammosexuals everywhere...Yea, of course they were trying to pimp Kyle out for their own benefit, but what's wrong with making a little money on the side for yourself...However, for this Richards guy to tarnish his outstanding court victory by trashing the lawyers who hired him and got all of that attention and fund-raising cash using his case; that is a very ungrateful and disrespectful thing to do.

"Kyle Rittenhouse's defense attorney Mark Richards told CNN that the teen's former attorneys were using him for "a cause" rather than simply representing a client. Richards said he was hired by Rittenhouse's prior attorneys, Lin Wood and John Pierce. "They wanted to use Kyle for a cause, and something that I think was inappropriate," Richards told reporters after a jury acquitted Rittenhouse of all charges in the case. "If he was looking for someone to go off on a crusade, I wasn't his lawyer," Richards said he told his client."

And he said more...

"Mark Richards slammed Pierce as the genesis of some of the tactics which increased — rather than mitigated — public scorn for the teen. "His first lawyer was more interested in promoting himself than representing Kyle,” Richards said after being asked about Rittenhouse’s controversial photo with the Proud Boys.
Richards blamed Pierce for such incidents that [also] included a trip Rittenhouse took to Miami. The meeting was supposed to have been with the leader of the Proud Boys. When Rittenhouse learned of the plan, he called his mother and departed the city, Richards said
. “And Mr. Pierce was not his lawyer after that,” Richards added."

Funny part is.....The things that Lin Wood and Pierce did to promote their cause; the bar photo with Kyle flashing the "OK" hand symbol; him being propped up by Alt-Right groups like the Proud Boys and others; those things are what helped this case be such an inspiration to insecure right-wing ammosexuals everywhere...Yea, of course they were trying to pimp Kyle out for their own benefit, but what's wrong with making a little money on the side for yourself...However, for this Richards guy to tarnish his outstanding court victory by trashing the lawyers who hired him and got all of that attention and fund-raising cash using his case; that is a very ungrateful and disrespectful thing to do.

You who you vote for use children to pass massive legislation. Greta and Hogg are examples. Separate the nation into regional federation of states. You can have the Sesame Street character run for office and make you happy.

You who you vote for use children to pass massive legislation. Greta and Hogg are examples. Separate the nation into regional federation of states. You can have the Sesame Street character run for office and make you happy.

Speaking of Sesame Street...

This is an actual promo for a GOP event.....

FEfaBF9VkAI7kSY.jpg

You reactionary right wing cucks are officially clowns.....

Speaking of Sesame Street...

This is an actual promo for a GOP event.....

View attachment 566424

You reactionary right wing cucks are officially clowns.....
All kids liked Sesame Street. But the network and programming is more left then neutral. What you eliminate in all of this is people being responsible for their flaws. We all have them. But with some of them people get paid for it and continue to do so.

Lots of publicity and money to be made off of this case.

And the civil suits haven't even started.

All kids liked Sesame Street. But the network and programming is more left then neutral. What you eliminate in all of this is people being responsible for their flaws. We all have them. But with some of them people get paid for it and continue to do so.
Sure bro....Sesame Street isn't the same as the good old days...when they were more "neutral" -- none of that commie vaccine talk back in the good ole days...

I mean, back in the good ole days, Sesame Street wasn't about this woke, progressive anti-racism kind of crap....

"Chester Pierce—the founding president of the Black Psychiatrists of America—was most concerned about the pernicious influence of one institution in particular: television -- Small children of all ethnicities were growing up glued to TV screens -- he became personally involved in helping to design a new kind of television show targeted at preschool children. He thus agreed to serve as a senior advisor on the show, working especially closely with the public television producer Joan Ganz Cooney, one of its two creators (the other was the psychologist Lloyd Morrisett). In 1969, the show aired on public television stations across the country for the first time. It was called Sesame Street."

Oops, did I just do a CRT something??

Again...this is why I mock reactionary right-wing cucks like yourself....Always believing your ignorance has more value than facts.....

Anything that has to do with liberalism needs to be destroyed.
Start with the Civil Rights, Voting Rights Act...Medicare, Social Security, FDIC, OSHA, Overtime Pay, Paid Leave, FHA Loans, GI Bills, Consumer Protection Agency...all of that liberal crap

Start with the Civil Rights, Voting Rights Act...Medicare, Social Security, FDIC, OSHA, Overtime Pay, Paid Leave, FHA Loans, GI Bills, Consumer Protection Agency...all of that liberal crap
Lol, you have to have an id to get the vaccine, but not to vote. You only want rights for things you agree with.

Lol, you have to have an id to get the vaccine, but not to vote. You only want rights for things you agree with.
Aside from the fact you deflected from everything I said...

There is actually a Voting Rights Law being blocked by Conservatives right now that has a Voter ID provision..

Which tells me that Conservatives don't really give a fuck about Voter ID -- they just don't want a certain group of people to be able to vote....as has ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE with Conservatives
quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-lever...jpg

Don't think I haven't noticed how folks who are railing about Sesame Street and vaccines and how the "good old days" were different -- keep dodging this...

When their bullshit narratives gets destroyed....they just pretend it didn't happen...

Aside from the fact you deflected from everything I said...

There is actually a Voting Rights Law being blocked by Conservatives right now that has a Voter ID provision..

Which tells me that Conservatives don't really give a fuck about Voter ID -- they just don't want a certain group of people to be able to vote....as has ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE with Conservatives
View attachment 566441
You're a joke, you loons don't want voter id because then you wouldn't be able to cheat.

You're a joke, you loons don't want voter id because then you wouldn't be able to cheat.
It's in the bill that the Conservatives are currently blocking..

Why do you keep deflecting?

As for cheating....How come you Trumpers are so quiet about people who actually get caught trying to cheat??

More self-projection from Conservatives...their accusations are usually just confessions...

Forum List

Back