families sue universal orlando claiming mascot was making white power symbol

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Do you think he was making that symbol in the picture:? The dude did get fired. Still doesnt mean he was guily. could be universal is trying to save their own skin from a lawsuit.

Wow....This is a 6-year old 4Chan troll, and the crackpot left still takes it seriously.

How does anyone know for sure that what he was doing wasn't coincidental or a common unconscious tic that anyone could do?

Society is sick, and it's getting sicker.
Not society. Just part of society. It means OK that's all it means.

Wait....what?? Buckwheat was a white supremer? Otay then.

thumb_otay-twitter-says-buckwheat-not-immune-for-getting-kicked-off-36032146.png

Wow....This is a 6-year old 4Chan troll, and the crackpot left still takes it seriously.

How does anyone know for sure that what he was doing wasn't coincidental or a common unconscious tic that anyone could do?

Society is sick, and it's getting sicker.
Not society. Just part of society. It means OK that's all it means.
Yes, it only means OK.

The 4Chan trolls started spreading this around in '15 to see just how far their trolling could reach...Turns out that they're military grade tolls.

Do you think he was making that symbol in the picture:? The dude did get fired. Still doesnt mean he was guily. could be universal is trying to save their own skin from a lawsuit.
You know, this time i think he actually was doing it for the inappropriate joke. None of the other examples the media has shown of this were legit, but this one might actually be.

What bullshit.

I'm gonna' start flashing that as I drive through "dark territory" here in town...

Forum List

Back