Leftist Hate Crimes in the Christian West

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Good and evil cannot coexist
They have to eliminate Christianity.
I believe this brainwashed generation supports that

These are OLD churches that were converted to Catholic Schools long, long ago.....and some converted back to churches or church offices. They are finding MASSIVE amounts of unmarked childrens graves at these churches that used to be.......from what I've read, more or less orphanages for the indigenous peoples there.

In one article I read a few weeks ago, when these graves were first discovered, some of the first caskets they dug up were opened and examined. It seems these kids were tortured to death, and even blatantly murdered. I haven't seen any more news on this issue though.

I certainly don't find it out of the ordinary that these churches and lands have belonged to the Catholics for all these many decades. One thing that certainly needs to be exterminated on this planet, is the Vatican and all of it's heinous evils.

They could have been satanic churches for all we know.
If you read the news you WOULD know.
Dont contribute if you dont know what you're talking about.

The leftist Canadian government is comfortable with these attacks.

These are OLD churches that were converted to Catholic Schools long, long ago.....and some converted back to churches or church offices. They are finding MASSIVE amounts of unmarked childrens graves at these churches that used to be.......from what I've read, more or less orphanages for the indigenous peoples there.

In one article I read a few weeks ago, when these graves were first discovered, some of the first caskets they dug up were opened and examined. It seems these kids were tortured to death, and even blatantly murdered. I haven't seen any more news on this issue though.

I certainly don't find it out of the ordinary that these churches and lands have belonged to the Catholics for all these many decades. One thing that certainly needs to be exterminated on this planet, is the Vatican and all of it's heinous evils.
Agree and disagree.

We arent SUPPOSED to punish people for things SOMEONE ELSE did.

Every black tribe and every injun tribe wiped out other tribes. But only white countries are held aaccountable.

By saying we should wipe out a church you disagree with makes you the same as the church burners

By saying we should wipe out a church you disagree with makes you the same as the church burners

I just don't disagree with them, I despise their lies, war-mongering, greed-mongering, and hypocrisy. There's tons of proof of how evil, vile, and corrupt they are from every country in the world!! They need to be exterminated like the disease they are.

Agree and disagree.

We arent SUPPOSED to punish people for things SOMEONE ELSE did.

Every black tribe and every injun tribe wiped out other tribes. But only white countries are held aaccountable.

If you found out they had tortured. Children of your people to death what would you do?

Forum List

Back