Fake Electors Need to Open Their Eyes and Repent

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
“I can’t overemphasize how once I read the information in the J6 transcripts how upset I was that the legitimate process had not been followed,” he said in the interview. “I felt that I had been walked into a situation that I shouldn’t have ever been involved in.

The reality is the scheme laid out by Trump & co., wanted to steal the election. Unless of course there exists another explanation (credible), to explain trying to secretly go around the normal (legal) process. This man is a beacon of hope for all those others who know what they did was underhanded and wrong. Which is why so many are NOW involved in criminal trails and other lawsuits

Mr. Renner is a former state trooper and a retired businessman who volunteered as a local party activist in Clinton County, which is near Lansing, the state capital. He had never served as an elector before and typically supported Republican campaigns by passing out signs and distributing fliers. He said he was contacted by the head of the county Republican Party a day or so before the electors had planned to meet on Dec. 14, 2020, was asked to fill in for someone who was dropping out and agreed to do so.

Since Michigan had already been certified for Joseph R. Biden, Jr., who won the state by more than 150,000 votes, the Trump electors were barred from convening in the Capitol building, which was largely closed at the time because of the pandemic. They ended up meeting in the basement of the state Republican headquarters.

If you don't cheat, you don't want to win bad enough.

May the best cheater win.

If you don't cheat, you don't want to win bad enough.

May the best cheater win.

Any win by cheating is not really a win. It creates cognitive dissonance. You can lie to yourself, but that is denial and not ignorance of the facts.

I for one never cheated at solitaire and was surprised to find out how many people do. Then again, I usually compete with myself. It's what the more intelligent of our species do. We get high marks in school without even trying, while others struggle. The strugglers -- they believe cheating is an honorable thing.

quotes:

During a pretrial hearing earlier this month for several of the electors, Laura Cox, the former chairwoman of the state Republican Party, testified that she and other local party officials had drafted language for the electors to sign that made clear they were only acting on a contingency basis, in the event that the Trump campaign’s election litigation succeeded. But Ms. Cox was sidelined by Covid on the day of the meeting, and she said the Trump campaign went against her instructions by not including such language.

At the same pretrial hearing, Terri Lynn Land, a former Michigan secretary of state who was originally designated as a 2020 Republican elector, said she declined to meet on Dec. 14, 2020, because Mr. Trump had not been certified by state officials. Tony Zammit, a former spokesman for the state party who attended part of the meeting, testified that in his view, the “vast majority” of the electors were not culpable but “going along with what the lawyers were telling them.”

Team Trump had them all convinced they were covered. :auiqs.jpg:

quotes:

During a pretrial hearing earlier this month for several of the electors, Laura Cox, the former chairwoman of the state Republican Party, testified that she and other local party officials had drafted language for the electors to sign that made clear they were only acting on a contingency basis, in the event that the Trump campaign’s election litigation succeeded. But Ms. Cox was sidelined by Covid on the day of the meeting, and she said the Trump campaign went against her instructions by not including such language.
So the organizers knew that the electors were acting on a contingency basis. This destroys the whole "fake elector" narrative.

“I can’t overemphasize how once I read the information in the J6 transcripts how upset I was that the legitimate process had not been followed,” he said in the interview. “I felt that I had been walked into a situation that I shouldn’t have ever been involved in.

The reality is the scheme laid out by Trump & co., wanted to steal the election. Unless of course there exists another explanation (credible), to explain trying to secretly go around the normal (legal) process. This man is a beacon of hope for all those others who know what they did was underhanded and wrong. Which is why so many are NOW involved in criminal trails and other lawsuits

Mr. Renner is a former state trooper and a retired businessman who volunteered as a local party activist in Clinton County, which is near Lansing, the state capital. He had never served as an elector before and typically supported Republican campaigns by passing out signs and distributing fliers. He said he was contacted by the head of the county Republican Party a day or so before the electors had planned to meet on Dec. 14, 2020, was asked to fill in for someone who was dropping out and agreed to do so.

Since Michigan had already been certified for Joseph R. Biden, Jr., who won the state by more than 150,000 votes, the Trump electors were barred from convening in the Capitol building, which was largely closed at the time because of the pandemic. They ended up meeting in the basement of the state Republican headquarters.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump collage.jpg

Forum List

Back