Kari Lake gets her day in court!

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Last week, a judge ruled that Lake does not have a First Amendment right to call Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer a criminal.

She now has to prove her claims that he intentionally sabotaged the 2022 election. That is, if she wants to avoid being hit with a multimillion-dollar penalty for defamation.

This is good news for her, right lasty, now she has a chance to prove all her claims are real.

Last week, a judge ruled that Lake does not have a First Amendment right to call Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer a criminal.

She now has to prove her claims that he intentionally sabotaged the 2022 election. That is, if she wants to avoid being hit with a multimillion-dollar penalty for defamation.

This is good news for her, right lasty, now she has a chance to prove all her claims are real.
Keep track of this and keep us updated!

Much more important than the 15 million illegal immigrants that have flooded the country facilitated by a drooling, stuttering fucktard that's +$100 Million in bribes (that we know of).... I need to know what happens to Kari!

biden senate gay sex 3.jpg

Much more important than the 15 million illegal immigrants that have flooded the country facilitated by a drooling, stuttering fucktard that's +$100 Million in bribes (that we know of)....
Given how many decades you've been lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it. Your Russian-Chinese masters expect a little more effort out of you.

I do understand the Trump cult betas don't shout this stuff to impress anyone outside of the cult. Trump cultists are like jihadists competing to scream "ALLAHU AKHBAR!" the loudest. It's theater to impress the other members of the cult. Given how violent and unstable Trump cultists are, those in the Trump cult always have to worry about other cult members turning on them, so it's important for each Trump cultist to constantly put on a display showing what a loyal cult member they are

If discovery and a proper investigation takes place she will prove fraud easily. Will that happen in AZ.? Not a chance.

Given how many decades you've been lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it. Your Russian-Chinese masters expect a little more effort out of you.

I do understand the Trump cult betas don't shout this stuff to impress anyone outside of the cult. Trump cultists are like jihadists competing to scream "ALLAHU AKHBAR!" the loudest. It's theater to impress the other members of the cult. Given how violent and unstable Trump cultists are, those in the Trump cult always have to worry about other cult members turning on them, so it's important for each Trump cultist to constantly put on a display showing what a loyal cult member they are
Trump supporters are not violent. You are projecting. Your post reads like a recording.

Like most Trumpers with wild fantasies and baseless claims…..Lake will have no money once it comes to paying up
Every bit of evidence was hidden by a judge's decision. If those signatures were exposed fraud would be proven or not. Why doesn't Maricopa have to prove they really did their job? They are not being held accountable.

It will another in long line of crash and burn for Lake. It will be difficult for her to prove a negative.

I cannot help but laugh. Hara-Kari is in a doom loop of her own making.

Is Kari Lake still in Arizona? I thought she moved to Florida to take Melania's job?

Is that because she’s a public figure and doing it in the press? If I call someone an asshole, scream it at the top of my lungs at the mall is that illegal now?

Forum List

Back