Failed by US Healthcare

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Click here to support Help Devin Walk & Conquer Surfer's Myelopathy organized by Jim Morris

The extended family has rallied around Devin and the fight for his recovery is in full swing. We set up this GoFundMe page as a communication platform to ensure we keep all of Devin's family and friends up-to-date on his status, progress and recovery. As you can imagine, the Gildners will incur significant medical bills, additional living expenses and extensive travel costs over the coming months and potentially years. Any donations towards Devin's recovery and his family's needs are greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate, prayers and good vibes are just as important!

In the developed world this young man would just have to focus on getting well.

Click here to support Help Devin Walk & Conquer Surfer's Myelopathy organized by Jim Morris

The extended family has rallied around Devin and the fight for his recovery is in full swing. We set up this GoFundMe page as a communication platform to ensure we keep all of Devin's family and friends up-to-date on his status, progress and recovery. As you can imagine, the Gildners will incur significant medical bills, additional living expenses and extensive travel costs over the coming months and potentially years. Any donations towards Devin's recovery and his family's needs are greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate, prayers and good vibes are just as important!

How many anti-American threads you gonna start or post on today?

How many anti-American threads you gonna start or post on today?
How is this anti Amercan ? I am supporting Americans who want proper healthcare.

What a joke. How about you campaign to fix your own NHS which is a epic failure.

What...no Obamacare

If they were illegals they wouldn’t have to pay for anything

I see that you havent chipped in to help this youngster Sue. Charity has its limits I suppose.

Is there a Go Fund Me to help Tommy grow a brain?
Still not chipped in Sue ?

You know what's pathetic Tommy is you don't give a crap about this kid and haven't donated one red cent yourself. You only care about the issues your overlords have pounded into your thick skull: that through controlling all the healthcare of the nation they can take total control over the population. Not being satisfied that this has happened in your nation, you have to find people who are suffering over here to meddle with.

So really, spare me your false compassion. Your overlords have control over you--goody for you. They don't have control over us. Your totalitarian heart is just going to have to live with that Tommy, however difficult it is for you.

I see that you havent chipped in to help this youngster Sue. Charity has its limits I suppose.

You know what's pathetic Tommy is you don't give a crap about this kid and haven't donated one red cent yourself. You only care about the issues your overlords have pounded into your thick skull: that through controlling all the healthcare of the nation they can take total control over the population. Not being satisfied that this has happened in your nation, you have to find people who are suffering over here to meddle with.

So really, spare me your false compassion. Your overlords have control over you--goody for you. They don't have control over us. Your totalitarian heart is just going to have to live with that Tommy, however difficult it is for you.
Yes, you can see that this kids family are enjoying their "freedom" right now. Having to beg in order to pay your bills really supports your dignity as an individual.

You still havent put a cent in babe. If you dont like the family do it for America !!! (And "freedom" natch)

Yes, you can see that this kids family are enjoying their "freedom" right now. Having to beg in order to pay your bills really supports your dignity as an individual.

You still havent put a cent in babe. If you dont like the family do it for America !!! (And "freedom" natch)

Not your babe Tommy. Will never be your babe, mark it. That's for starters.

For enders, Go Fund Me is not begging. But drinking water in a hospital out of a vase---now there's some dignity

Not your babe Tommy. Will never be your babe, mark it. That's for starters.

For enders, Go Fund Me is not begging. But drinking water in a hospital out of a vase---now there's some dignity
You are such a hypocrite. Cant you and the other muppets on here spare a dollar between you ?

Only SourSue would think that letting poor kids die of treatable diseases is a form of "Freedom".

upload_2019-9-5_5-27-32.jpeg

Sour Sue thinks it's fine that big soulless corporations can decide whether kids live or die...

You know, just like Jesus did.

Forum List

Back