Failed by US Healthcare

Wow, right wing propaganda.

Here's the reality. Even though the NHS is underfunded compared to programs in Germany or Japan, the fact is they have a higher life expectancy in the UK than the US, a lower infant mortality rate and they spend less per capita than we do.

Wow, right wing propaganda.

Here's the reality. Even though the NHS is underfunded compared to programs in Germany or Japan, the fact is they have a higher life expectancy in the UK than the US, a lower infant mortality rate and they spend less per capita than we do.

Yeah I really want the same government that can't do anything right making my health care decisions.

You are a fool to place so much trust in the largess of a bureaucracy.

There are countless examples of the failure of government health care

Click here to support Help Devin Walk & Conquer Surfer's Myelopathy organized by Jim Morris

The extended family has rallied around Devin and the fight for his recovery is in full swing. We set up this GoFundMe page as a communication platform to ensure we keep all of Devin's family and friends up-to-date on his status, progress and recovery. As you can imagine, the Gildners will incur significant medical bills, additional living expenses and extensive travel costs over the coming months and potentially years. Any donations towards Devin's recovery and his family's needs are greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate, prayers and good vibes are just as important!

In the developed world this young man would just have to focus on getting well.
Did you donate? It’s the American
Way

Click here to support Help Devin Walk & Conquer Surfer's Myelopathy organized by Jim Morris

The extended family has rallied around Devin and the fight for his recovery is in full swing. We set up this GoFundMe page as a communication platform to ensure we keep all of Devin's family and friends up-to-date on his status, progress and recovery. As you can imagine, the Gildners will incur significant medical bills, additional living expenses and extensive travel costs over the coming months and potentially years. Any donations towards Devin's recovery and his family's needs are greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate, prayers and good vibes are just as important!

As you can tell, this young man is receiving medical care. Does your NHS pay for "additional living expenses and extensive travel costs over the coming months and potentially years." as well as your "family's needs" just because you hyper-extend your spinal cord?

So really, spare me your false compassion. Your overlords have control over you--goody for you. They don't have control over us. Your totalitarian heart is just going to have to live with that Tommy, however difficult it is for you.

Sour Sue thinks it's fine that big soulless corporations can decide whether kids live or die...

You know, just like Jesus did.
So it would seem.She also thinks that charity is a better option than a proper health service. But stops short of giving herself.

Yet not one of you tight fisted scumbags have given this kid a cent to support his freedom to be bankrupted ? For shame on all of you.

Not my problem.

funny how I have never had trouble paying for health insurance or getting care in the US. Never had to wait months to get treated either.

And FYI neither have millions of other Americans.

So keep your nose in your own little country

Huh???

How does this story have anything to do with the ridiculous thread title. How was anyone here "failed by US healthcare"? It's a sad story about a rare disease. But there was no failure of health care. You're faking headlines for your own agenda.

Huh???

How does this story have anything to do with the ridiculous thread title. How was anyone here "failed by US healthcare"? It's a sad story about a rare disease. But there was no failure of health care. You're faking headlines for your own agenda.
It has failed this boy and his family who have been reduced to begging to pay the fees. Some "freedom" that they are enjoying.

Huh???

It has failed this boy and his family who have been reduced to begging to pay the fees.

Failed them how? What did "US healthcare" promise them that it failed to deliver on?

You seem to be starting with the assumption that the healthcare profession is a welfare program, which isn't the case here.

Some "freedom" that they are enjoying.

Why is freedom in quotes? Do you think freedom is a bad thing?

Is there a Go Fund Me to help Tommy grow a brain?
Still not chipped in Sue ?

You know what's pathetic Tommy is you don't give a crap about this kid and haven't donated one red cent yourself. You only care about the issues your overlords have pounded into your thick skull: that through controlling all the healthcare of the nation they can take total control over the population. Not being satisfied that this has happened in your nation, you have to find people who are suffering over here to meddle with.

So really, spare me your false compassion. Your overlords have control over you--goody for you. They don't have control over us. Your totalitarian heart is just going to have to live with that Tommy, however difficult it is for you.
Yes, you can see that this kids family are enjoying their "freedom" right now. Having to beg in order to pay your bills really supports your dignity as an individual.

You still havent put a cent in babe. If you dont like the family do it for America !!! (And "freedom" natch)

Not your babe Tommy. Will never be your babe, mark it. That's for starters.

For enders, Go Fund Me is not begging. But drinking water in a hospital out of a vase---now there's some dignity
You are such a hypocrite. Cant you and the other muppets on here spare a dollar between you ?

Pot meet kettle you ignorant twit. This is the demented shit that you adore. Fuck you.

Sick boy, aged 8, 'condemned to die' by NHS wrangling
An EIGHT-year-old boy who suffers from a rare fatal illness has been effectively condemned to death after being denied a new life-saving treatment offered for free.

Tommy Tainant Where are you tainty? How about responding to YOUR sick twisted medical system that will allow an 8 year old child to die because they are so fucked up. C'mon tainty. Defend this shit!

An EIGHT-year-old boy who suffers from a rare fatal illness has been effectively condemned to death after being denied a new life-saving treatment offered for free.

Yeah I really want the same government that can't do anything right making my health care decisions.

You are a fool to place so much trust in the largess of a bureaucracy.

There are countless examples of the failure of government health care

Look, just because you are a tool of Koch propaganda.... doesn't mean the rest of us are

I've worked for the government and the private sector. I WISH I could land a full time government job rather than the halfassary I've seen in the private sector.

Not my problem.

funny how I have never had trouble paying for health insurance or getting care in the US. Never had to wait months to get treated either.

And FYI neither have millions of other Americans.

yeah... funny thing. I have had issues. I paid into my Cigna plan every year for years, and then that day came when I needed medical care, and had to pretty much fight them for every test and therapy.

MEANWHILE, these CEO's pay themselves 9 figure salaries because they cheat their policy holders.

Tommy Tainant Where are you tainty? How about responding to YOUR sick twisted medical system that will allow an 8 year old child to die because they are so fucked up. C'mon tainty. Defend this shit!

Hey, Westy, ever hear of Nataline Sarkisyan? She was a 17 year old girl who needed a liver transplant that was denied by Cigna because it was deemed "experimental". Unlike this kid, she had a chance at recovery.

Do you really think there is an insurance company that would pay out $600,000 on a kid who was going to die anyway?

Sour Sue thinks it's fine that big soulless corporations can decide whether kids live or die...

You know, just like Jesus did.
And fuckwit JoeB thinks that soulless bureaucrats can do any better.

Hey, Westy, ever hear of Nataline Sarkisyan? She was a 17 year old girl who needed a liver transplant that was denied by Cigna because it was deemed "experimental". Unlike this kid, she had a chance at recovery.

Do you really think there is an insurance company that would pay out $600,000 on a kid who was going to die anyway?

Hey, dickhead, the treatment for the 8 year old is offered FOR FREE! This is the NHS demanding a child die for what? Their fucking ego you prick

Hey, dickhead, the treatment for the 8 year old is offered FOR FREE! This is the NHS demanding a child die for what? Their fucking ego you prick

Where did Tommy go????

Where did Tommy go????

Regrouping?

Plenty more like him.

F***ing traitors.

Forum List

Back