Facts on the UFOs

I couldn’t fly in it unless it has some way to control G-force. However I could control the drone from outside.

Once again, controlling inertia or g-forces may be a none issue. What if we are just looking at this completely wrong? Everyone keeps assuming that these saucers must zip around at fantastic speed and acceleration, but what if instead, they are merely warping time?

What if they created a time bubble around themselves so that flying along, they could create a time envelop inside which time moved much more slowly compared to our external time reference? Then, 5 minutes for them, say, might pass by for us in only a second for us. Then, our perception of them would be seen like a record playing at 78 speed and they could be seen as zipping around at fantastic speeds when really, they were merely covering a 5 minute traveling distance for them in 1 second of our time! This would account for ALL observed behaviors.

So the question then becomes: how do you warp time, and the answers I always come back to are:
  • A quantum singularity.
  • Antimatter.
  • Dark matter.
Any of these might possibly give one the ability to warp spacetime.

The Battle of Los Angeles ( first month of WW2 nighttime incident ) had battery’s of 50 Cal Machine Guns , 20mm Anti Aircraft Guns , 3 inch , 5 inch guns from The Baldwin Hills ( Culver City ) and Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills, Westchester El Segundo ...scoring many many direct hits on the object / Objects ? And seemingly having no effect . That incident was the first documented real UFO event pre 1947

Once again, controlling inertia or g-forces may be a none issue. What if we are just looking at this completely wrong? Everyone keeps assuming that these saucers must zip around at fantastic speed and acceleration, but what if instead, they are merely warping time?

What if they created a time bubble around themselves so that flying along, they could create a time envelop inside which time moved much more slowly compared to our external time reference? Then, 5 minutes for them, say, might pass by for us in only a second for us. Then, our perception of them would be seen like a record playing at 78 speed and they could be seen as zipping around at fantastic speeds when really, they were merely covering a 5 minute traveling distance for them in 1 second of our time! This would account for ALL observed behaviors.

So the question then becomes: how do you warp time, and the answers I always come back to are:
  • A quantum singularity.
  • Antimatter.
  • Dark matter.
Any of these might possibly give one the ability to warp spacetime.
Interesting theory.

Here’s an interesting article I just read. It also mentions warping of time.

1654897410822.jpeg

I may have posted this before. Not photoshopped, taken in my backyard several years ago. It was not a banner and dissipated soon after I took the shot. If it is sky writing it's pretty strange. Con trail? From what? Some say it's a con trail being blown around by wind. What say all of you?

Here’s an interesting article I just read. It also mentions warping of time.

Interesting. I've never heard anyone describe that effect from an actual close encounter before, and I must have around 50-100 hours of documentation archived just in television coverage, not to mention books.

These are established

1) they can go up to 20 Mach

2) they have been observed by both radar and IR

3) they can submerge in the ocean

4) they leave zero emissions and do not cause sonic booms

5) Their G force is several hundred times the gravity of earth
Those are NOT established. You should start over.

View attachment 656321
I may have posted this before. Not photoshopped, taken in my backyard several years ago. It was not a banner and dissipated soon after I took the shot. If it is sky writing it's pretty strange. Con trail? From what? Some say it's a con trail being blown around by wind. What say all of you?
Smoke rings.

I may have posted this before. Not photoshopped, taken in my backyard several years ago.

Interesting. My first impression is that looks like what the contrail of an experimental impulse jet engine might put out. They allow the output velocity to be greatly increased by reducing the duty cycle of the flow of the engine to greatly reduce heat and fuel consumption while actually getting more power out of it.

Interesting. My first impression is that looks like what the contrail of an experimental impulse jet engine might put out. They allow the output velocity to be greatly increased by reducing the duty cycle of the flow of the engine to greatly reduce heat and fuel consumption while actually getting more power out of it.
Yes, a friend postulated that as well I did some searching but found nothing like that on the web. I sent it to George Nory he said something similar. Never seen anything like that again.

Last edited:
No way I can fly them without being turned into apple Juice
I just need the BOMB ??

Interesting. I've never heard anyone describe that effect from an actual close encounter before, and I must have around 50-100 hours of documentation archived just in television coverage, not to mention books.
I heard a story back in the 1960s about two drivers going in opposite directions on interstate 90 reporting something landed in a field.

Ohio State Troopers found a depressed area and lacking a geiger detector, got one from the Pennsylvania State Troopers and found traces of radioactivity at the site.

Of course that may have just been a story someone made up.

Forum List

Back