Facts on the UFOs

But the Phoenix lights were actually the opposite.

Everyone reported a V shaped craft, that was incredibly large and hovered silently, until taking off at high speed. The then-governor of AZ witnessed it and testifies to this day of what he saw, and he was an ex-military pilot.

But the videos show circular lights that don't move.

The reason is that the air force, after hearing of the sightings, flew out and dropped flares around the valley, over an hour after the sightings. That's why the Phoenix lights are in an arc, and not triangular as witnessed. So the famous videos of the Phoenix lights are actually the air force dropping flares to fool everyone and debunk the story.

It is the most classic case of deliberate deception about UFO's ever.

Last edited:
Interesting, I was reading an article that commented on this recently. . . a really good one, I will post two parts, the part dealing with aliens first, and then the weird shit we been going through. I recommend you read the whole thing, and some of the hundreds of comments on the article if you have the time.

It is a rare treat to read a piece this good.

Covida Commedia​

Silencium Universi​

". . . I know what youā€™re thinking. Youā€™re thinking of the great physicist Enrico Fermi strolling with his colleagues, looking up, and asking, ā€œWhere is everybody?ā€

Surely thereā€™s no real evidence for aliens. In the 1960s and 70s, Erich von DƤniken struggled to piece together evidence for ancient astronauts that wasnā€™t just evidence of human ingenuity. Wasnā€™t Project Blue Book a wasted effort? Did Carl Saganā€™s SETI programme ever come up with anything? Why do alien abductees never have even a 2-megapixel camera on them while aboard the alien spacecraft?

Not so fast.

You should know that both NASA and the Pentagon have recently admitted that something is afoot.

There are just too many mysterious and tricky-to-explain sightings. And no less a personage than retired general, Professor Haim Eshed says aliens are definitely around. And hereā€™s the thing: they want to do some experiments with us.

Unimpressed by military nutters? Then how about this: No evidence is itself highly suspicious. Isnā€™t a BBC-like scorn for conspiracy theories, combined with general doubt, exactly what aliens would want? Absence of evidence is actually evidence of existence. The more you think about it, the more it makes sense. Advertising oneā€™s existence would defeat the purpose of an experiment; Milgram didnā€™t tell everyone what he was up to.

So far, so good. Weā€™re dealing with an invisible and silent menace, just like Covid. And if Covid has taught us anything itā€™s that itā€™s not important to prove anything. Itā€™s enough to believe itā€™s real.

Olivia was starting to nod her head. ā€œAll right, Iā€™m convinced ā€“ā€

ā€œItā€™s obvious, isnā€™t it?ā€

ā€œā€¦ that youā€™re mad. I didnā€™t realize Long Covid could take such a toll.ā€

Signa​

We donā€™t have far to look for more evidence. It is well known that fictional criminals provide clues for fictional detectives, calling cards left at the scene of the ā€˜crimeā€™. The Pink Panther left a white glove for Clouseau, the Scarlet Pimpernel a scarlet pimpernel, and The Riddler a riddle, whose solution was often a clue to his cunning plan.

Covid is part of the biggest cunning plan ever dreamed up. As such, it would be quite unfair not to have received some hint concerning its origins. And happily, we were.

When the Greek alphabet runs out, the WHOā€™s technical chief, Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, has other goodies up her sleeve. Said Maria, whose golden locks rival Aphroditeā€™s, ā€œWe were going to go with Greek gods or goddesses, [but] I said please, please donā€™t make me say that publiclyā€.

And so, it will be constellations. We can expect the Aries, Gemini, Orion, Leo, or Canis Major variants.

Now thereā€™s a clue: Sirius, the dog star, in Canis Major. Slowly, but surely, we are being led towards the hidden hand behind Covid. Itā€™s up to us to join the dots. And the dots are stars in the sky. Piece together the pattern, fools!

ā€œBut why on earthā€¦ sorry, why on Sirius-4 would they do it?ā€ Olivia dunked and began munching her second biscuit and took another swig of tea.

ā€œAn intelligence test, of course. Itā€™s obvious.ā€
Currently we are working on cloaking devices for the military and are having some success.

Space aliens would be far advanced in their technology compared to ours. They would likely have excellent cloaking devices to disguise their presence if they wished.

We often look for radio signals to show the presence of aliens on other solar systems. That may be like cowboys in the old Wild West looking for smoke signals to detect the presence of other humans in the area. An advanced civilization has most likely moved far beyond radio or TV signals. I would guess they may be using advanced quantum communications.

I feel we are being studied by aliens interested in how civilizations develop. We are at a very interesting point historically. We will either learn to live together or we will totally destroy our civilization.

Hopefully if we start launching nukes at each other the aliens will step in and deactivate them.

World UFO Day Approaches, See Whatā€™s Been Spotted Over Washington​

SEATTLE ā€” World UFO Day is coming up on July 2 and this year's celebration is one for the books: The Defense Department has finally acknowledged UFOs ā€” or UAP, unidentified aerial phenomena ā€” are real, which may explain what thousands of Washingtonians have seen in the skies over the past year.

In May, during the first public hearing on UFOs in half a century, a top Navy intelligence official told lawmakers the military has added more than 250 reports of aircraft flying at mysterious speeds and trajectories to its database in the past year, bringing the total to about 400.

In May, during the first public hearing on UFOs in half a century, a top Navy intelligence official told lawmakers the military has added more than 250 reports of aircraft flying at mysterious speeds and trajectories to its database in the past year, bringing the total to about 400.

What lawmakers didn't hear is evidence of extraterrestrial life. They also didn't receive any reassurance they shouldn't worry about the unexplained sightings.

What are folks reporting in the skies above Washington? The crowd-sourced list from the National UFO Reporting Center includes some strange things, indeed. For example:

Now post all the UFO sightings from outside America.

Hard to find, aren't they? It's because they generally do not exist. A few smatterings.

Now why do you think that is?
When I have time and inclination, I'll consider that.
I know from past 50+ years of interest in this field that quite a few occur, even more than in the USA. I have to learn some foreign languages or hope for interpretations/translations.

I know from past 50+ years of interest in this field that quite a few occur, even more than in the USA
I would like to see that data

So would everyone else, apparently. Every compilation of the data shows that almost every UFO sighting ever reported took place in the United States. Like, 95%+.

The United States comprises about 6% of the world's land area.

So you can try to dodge the question or relate a personal anecdote, but you are not going to move that needle enough to make my question moot.

So again I ask:

Why do you think the vast majority (nearly all, by all the data available) of UFO sightings happen in the United States?

I have a very simple explanation. Let's hear yours.

I would like to see that data

So would everyone else, apparently. Every compilation of the data shows that almost every UFO sighting ever reported took place in the United States. Like, 95%+.

The United States comprises about 6% of the world's land area.

So you can try to dodge the question or relate a personal anecdote, but you are not going to move that needle enough to make my question moot.

So again I ask:

Why do you think the vast majority (nearly all, by all the data available) of UFO sightings happen in the United States?

I have a very simple explanation. Let's hear yours.
I have other priorities and lack time to serve your ego.
However:
Typed "UFO sightings outside of the USA" into duckduckgo and these made the first two on the list;

UFO Sightings Outside of United States

Most Chilling UFO Sightings Ever Recorded | Reader's Digest

You can sift through and see what fits your fancy, but I remain skeptical about your objectivity or unbiased honesty on this topic/subject.

I have other priorities and lack time to serve your ego.
Gathering even the mildest of support for YOUR claim that runs contrary to all the data available would actually serve your point. It would undermine both my point and my ego. So that makes no sense on any level.

No, producing a smattering of foreign sightings doesn't cut it. We both know we could find 20 US sightings for every foreign sighting you present.

So, have you decided to dodge the question permanently?

Okay then. I guess you are hoping you don't run into the question ever again. You will.

Gathering even the mildest of support for YOUR claim that runs contrary to all the data available would actually serve your point. It would undermine both my point and my ego. So that makes no sense on any level.

No, producing a smattering of foreign sightings doesn't cut it. We both know we could find 20 US sightings for every foreign sighting you present.

So, have you decided to dodge the question permanently?

Okay then. I guess you are hoping you don't run into the question ever again. You will.
Are you the idiot and incompetent you sound like, or just asinine in general nature?
Click on that first link and you get this list, which I assume you know how to click and read your choice of what comes up;
Listed below by Country are UFO sightings collected Outside of the U.S.

Afghanistan

Albania

Argentina

Australia

Bangladesh

Bahamas

Belize

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

China

Columbia

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Denmark

Dominican Republic

France

Germany

Greece

Greenland

India

Indonesia

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Japan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Libya

Malaysia

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Norway

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Serbia

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Thailand

Turkey

Ukraine

United Kingdom

United Arab Emirates

Vietnam

Zimbabwe

Are you the idiot and incompetent you sound like, or just asinine in general nature?
Click on that first link and you get this list, which I assume you know how to click and read your choice of what comes up;
Listed below by Country are UFO sightings collected Outside of the U.S.

Afghanistan

Albania

Argentina

Australia

Bangladesh

Bahamas

Belize

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

China

Columbia

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Denmark

Dominican Republic

France

Germany

Greece

Greenland

India

Indonesia

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Japan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Libya

Malaysia

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Norway

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Serbia

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Thailand

Turkey

Ukraine

United Kingdom

United Arab Emirates

Vietnam

Zimbabwe
You have made zero progress.

The issue is the vast majority of UFO sightings being in the United States.

That is a fact. Making a list of foreign sightings does not refute that fact or even speak to it.

So you are still at square one.

Now why do you think the vast majority of sightings and events have been reported in the United States? It's not even close, really.

So...?

Forum List

Back