Facts on the UFOs

Show up at my front door with an alien and introduce him to me.

Show me a physical object that has to be of alien manufacture there is no other explanation.

Or show me a UFO in the sky that does something human craft cannot do.

Until any of that happens, I won't be a believer that aliens visited our planet.

Show up at my front door with an alien and introduce him to me.

Show me a physical object that has to be of alien manufacture there is no other explanation.

Or show me a UFO in the sky that does something human craft cannot do.

Until any of that happens, I won't be a believer that aliens visited our planet.
Then stay stuck in the 1980s mud

A Mach 20 ship would break the sound barrier and must make a sonic boom or break the laws of physics.
It has been mentioned that these UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) already may break the laws of physics aa we understand them.

I suspect we do not know as much about the laws of physics as we assume.

It has been mentioned that these UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) already may break the laws of physics aa we understand them.

I keep asking for links but never get them.

I keep asking for links but never get them.

If I can just steal one then I can defeat the US govt from Stalinist Dems
I just need to buy a pick up truck and drive in a remote desert

It would be controlled by AI drones of machines

It's very easy to make a projected image do all sorts of things that would be impossible if it was an actual spacecraft in the sky. That's my theory and it took me all of ten seconds to think of it.

That would also explain why there is no sonic boom for a craft that appears to be going Mach 20.

Forum List

Back