Facts on the UFOs

A Mach 20 ship would break the sound barrier and must make a sonic boom or break the laws of physics.

Yes, which means that either a million people around the world including military, air force pilots, and police are crazy and all seeing things or these UFOs cannot fully be in our dimensions and must exist on another plane only partly discernible to us, allowing them to pop in and out of our space and zip about as if inertia did not matter (or at least they are not interacting with it), perhaps by slipping out of time, which would also allow them to travel great distances by changing the constancy of time between us and their ship.

Yes, which means that either a million people around the world including military, air force pilots, and police are crazy and all seeing things or these UFOs cannot fully be in our dimensions and must exist on another plane only partly discernible to us, allowing them to pop in and out of our space and zip about as if inertia did not matter (or at least they are not interacting with it), perhaps by slipping out of time, which would also allow them to travel great distances by changing the constancy of time between us and their ship.
Well, sir, if you have the proof let's see it.

Aliens can access the higher dimensions!!!
They can use the galaxy as a sandbox

What intrigues me is that despite all the sightings, there's not one iota of evidence that prove these aliens visited Earth.

If aliens were visiting Earth they would have left something behind:

A cigarette butt.

A soft drink can.

A gum wrapper.

But we have -- nothing.

What room? So what's your clear, sober explanation then?
So far you've provided no proof I need to make explanations for, despite my numerous requests you do so.

Now, you absolutely refuse to provide proof saying you don't have to.

A scientist who acted this way would lose his job.

These are established

1) they can go up to 20 Mach

2) they have been observed by both radar and IR

3) they can submerge in the ocean

4) they leave zero emissions and do not cause sonic booms

5) Their G force is several hundred times the gravity of earth
Describe 20 Mach, and How exactly did you come up with this so-called fact?
The UFO!!
Sheeesh

These are established facts
My guess is it’s unmanned AI drones
Nope. It is JUST not possible, given the distance.

Describe 20 Mach, and How exactly did you come up with this so-called fact?

Nope. It is JUST not possible, given the distance.
I don't have to prove Mach 20 is faster than the speed of sound except to someone who knows nothing.

If aliens were visiting Earth they would have left something behind: A cigarette butt. A soft drink can. A gum wrapper. But we have -- nothing.

Yeah but, you are thinking like a 20th century man, speculating on a life which might be a million years ahead of us in evolution and technology. You might as well show a fighter jet to a neolithic backwoodsman in Borneo. And FWIW, I say that as a RETIRED scientist (chiefly an engineer, I've worked in a scientific capacity as well), because, you see, I've seen a few things I cannot explain, both naked eye and telescopically, and well, back in the late '60s, I saw something which simply violated all known laws of physics even for today.

I can rationalize the other things I saw as maybe weather balloons, that sort of thing, but that ONE TIME, I know what I saw, and as a person schooled in math, science and physics who knows other people still working in R&D, either we have technology WAY WAY ahead of anything openly known to the public (a remote possibility), or, there is something very strange going on out there that if I were a government of this Earth, I'd be very concerned about.

And if the former, then something every person living ought to be very concerned about!

Either way, it ain't good, and to try to rationalize or dismiss it all on the expectation that an interstellar traveler must obviously operate like you to be taken seriously, is frankly, just a cop out to avoid dealing with facts which neither you nor I can explain.

WHAT higher dimensions? We only know of three, a forth if you want to include time. All others are mere speculation to us to satisfy mathematical constraints.
Can you please respond to my other thread on planks energy
Thx

So far you've provided no proof I need to make explanations for, despite my numerous requests you do so.

Now, you absolutely refuse to provide proof saying you don't have to.

A scientist who acted this way would lose his job.

Dude, are you on dope or booze? You better go sleep it off, Ace.

Forum List

Back