Facts About Judaism

that is why the MESSIAH gave HIMSELF for our behalf.
This ideology right there is exactly why you see the problems we have today.
Being raised to think you are saved automatically by a borrowed Canaanite dying god mythology is liken to how Dems were raised by the precept that everybody wins, nobody loses (thus no motivation to try), that you are all given a reward equally except those who don't stroke the ego of your group affiliation, who then are banished to hell (that you created in this failed ideology).
What you see today is a result of that philosophy, enjoy your gift from the Adversaries/hinderers of Judaic philosophy.

Your post reminded me of some Christians who lead some YouTube channels about preaching in Israel. And I have to admit that they at first tricked me and I thought - What is going on? Why the Jews are so nervous and violent towards them?

But after viewing a number of such videos, the things began to clear up a bit.
Judaism is a beautiful, powerful faith. Christians should remember that Jesus insisted he came here for the lost, that those who are well have no need of a physician. I am one of the lost, and I believe my faith is beautiful and powerful as well as it landed me in the lap of God so-to-speak. While Catholics read through the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) every three years, our focus is on the New Testament. Rabbis and Jewish commentaries--and some Jewish services--have only served to enrich me further. I owe a great debt to both faiths. Christians should leave those of the Jewish faith alone. God has an everlasting Covenant with them, and it cannot be a a good idea to come between God and any of His people--even with the best of intentions. God's intentions are beyond best and outweigh ours.
I don't see proclaiming that the MESSIAH has come and will again return as hurting Jews in the least. It is the total opposite. It is the responsible truth that every TRUE Christian shares. I do believe there is much Christians can (and do) learn from Jews. I also feel that Christians bring the knowledge of a personal relationship with the FATHER, through the MESSIAH, by the way of the COMFORTER (HOLY SPIRIT). I don't see that coming to a full understanding of the MESSIAH necessitates one leaving one's heritage behind. Honestly, I see it as bringing one's heritage to full bloom in a clear light of understanding, love, joy, peace ------ and harmony with GOD.

Well, if your relationship with the Father comes through somebody,
then it's not 'personal' by definition...

Though as His children, it hurts to see the desecration of His Name,
however it's not about hurting Jews, it hurts the Father.
That is where the TRINITY comes in. The GODHEAD is comprised of three beings. The FATHER, SON/MESSIAH, and HOLY SPIRIT/COMFORTER. To know the SON/MESSIAH is to know the FATHER. When Abraham spoke to the three men and two continued to Sodom, I believe Abraham continued to speak with the preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. When Jacob wrestled with the angel, he was likely rolling around with a preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. And when ADAM walked in the garden in the cool of the day, it was likely with a preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. Jesus clearly stated that anyone who sees him sees the FATHER who sent him. GOD the FATHER is SPIRIT. The visible manifestation of GOD is the MESSIAH. NO MESSIAH, no visible GOD. Jesus again clearly states, "Before Abraham was, I AM," and "I and the FATHER are ONE." So, again in the burning bush even Moses apparently witnessed GOD manifested as flames --- the visible manifestation of the invisible GOD -------- the MESSIAH! So, if one doesn't have a personal relationship with the MESSIAH, one cannot expect to have one with the invisible FATHER. The TRINITY in a nutshell is the eternally existing three beings, complete and coexisting as ONE essence we call GOD. "Let US make man in OUR image", while obviously magnifying GOD --- also indicated the nature of our one GOD as a plural entity. Do I claim to fully comprehend this? NO! I'm not GOD. I will never be GOD. I'm a created being, but I do comprehend with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT that GOD saves by the MESSIAH (GOD WITH US). and that involves the FATHER and the HOLY SPIRIT. All three are working divinely united to redeem that which was lost. And the icing on the cake is the fact that as a TRIUNE entity, the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT had, have and always will have a deep abiding eternal LOVE for each other. That proves that GOD is in fact LOVE even without humanity. We do not complete GOD. We do benefit from the love HE always had and always will. And that is why the MESSIAH gave HIMSELF for our behalf.

All this pagan verbosity....
I've already said in a previous post:
it's not a personal relationship if you rely on 'contractors'.

Judaism is about the Oneness of G-d,
Christian separation of the G-dly tears the soul apart.
And were not the Jews supposing that their relationship with G-d was contractual through Abraham? How much more binding a contract through the only begotten (meaning: emanating from) Son of G-d. The TRINITY is the LOVE of G-D that redeems the souls of sinful men.

Last edited:
Being raised to think you are saved automatically by a borrowed Canaanite dying god mythology is liken to how Dems were raised by the precept that everybody wins, nobody loses (thus no motivation to try), that you are all given a reward equally except those who don't stroke the ego of your group affiliation, who then are banished to hell (that you created in this failed ideology).
What you see today is a result of that philosophy, enjoy your gift from the Adversaries/hinderers of Judaic philosophy.
Quite the contrary! The Democrats believe they are the answer to our Country's (if not the world's) troubles, and have tried to eliminate GOD from the public domain (now they strive to reach into the private sector as well). The death, burial and resurrection of the MESSIAH didn't exclude anyone. Whosoever will may come. Those who end up in hell want things their own way. The failure I note among those professing to be "Christian" is that many have become social butterflies and not men of GOD. Sin is sin, and trying to cover up that sin only goes against the truth of GOD. The truth will make one free and not vain philosophies...

Quite the contrary! The Democrats believe they are the answer to our Country's (if not the world's) troubles, and have tried to eliminate GOD from the public domain (now they strive to reach into the private sector as well). The death, burial and resurrection of the MESSIAH didn't exclude anyone. Whosoever will may come. Those who end up in hell want things their own way. The failure I note among those professing to be "Christian" is that many have become social butterflies and not men of GOD. Sin is sin, and trying to cover up that sin only goes against the truth of GOD. The truth will make one free and not vain philosophies...
And Rome in creating the adversary theology "believed they were the answer to the world" as the way and truth and light.....they tried to eliminate all cultures faiths in order to be front and center of all of them, so they replaced YeruShem with the Vatican and YHWh with Baal masked behind his son the dying god myth of the Morning star

That's odd because most of the Jews who post on this board are atheists.
I am a Jew and certainly NOT an atheist.
I see religion as a very private thing.

Why do Jews feel they have to shout their religion from the rooftops?

you must be joking -

there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.

Or maybe you just don't understand the first thing about teaching.
there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.
really, what might that be - your choice for who was to live, pray tell the reason, learned one.

Much simpler, that a student believes he reached the conclusion on his own,
that way the information is received with less mental abstraction.

Much like Christianity and Islam are essentially a cultural reform in response to Jewish tradition,
but still express uniquely each in their subjective archetypes.

Much like Christianity and Islam are essentially a cultural reform in response to Jewish tradition,
you avoid the subject matter, the life saved as offered was not the one of your own you rather crucified, what's your secret jew the student will discover for themselves. the undoing of noah. to the present day.

Your post reminded me of some Christians who lead some YouTube channels about preaching in Israel. And I have to admit that they at first tricked me and I thought - What is going on? Why the Jews are so nervous and violent towards them?

But after viewing a number of such videos, the things began to clear up a bit.
Judaism is a beautiful, powerful faith. Christians should remember that Jesus insisted he came here for the lost, that those who are well have no need of a physician. I am one of the lost, and I believe my faith is beautiful and powerful as well as it landed me in the lap of God so-to-speak. While Catholics read through the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) every three years, our focus is on the New Testament. Rabbis and Jewish commentaries--and some Jewish services--have only served to enrich me further. I owe a great debt to both faiths. Christians should leave those of the Jewish faith alone. God has an everlasting Covenant with them, and it cannot be a a good idea to come between God and any of His people--even with the best of intentions. God's intentions are beyond best and outweigh ours.
I don't see proclaiming that the MESSIAH has come and will again return as hurting Jews in the least. It is the total opposite. It is the responsible truth that every TRUE Christian shares. I do believe there is much Christians can (and do) learn from Jews. I also feel that Christians bring the knowledge of a personal relationship with the FATHER, through the MESSIAH, by the way of the COMFORTER (HOLY SPIRIT). I don't see that coming to a full understanding of the MESSIAH necessitates one leaving one's heritage behind. Honestly, I see it as bringing one's heritage to full bloom in a clear light of understanding, love, joy, peace ------ and harmony with GOD.

Well, if your relationship with the Father comes through somebody,
then it's not 'personal' by definition...

Though as His children, it hurts to see the desecration of His Name,
however it's not about hurting Jews, it hurts the Father.
That is where the TRINITY comes in. The GODHEAD is comprised of three beings. The FATHER, SON/MESSIAH, and HOLY SPIRIT/COMFORTER. To know the SON/MESSIAH is to know the FATHER. When Abraham spoke to the three men and two continued to Sodom, I believe Abraham continued to speak with the preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. When Jacob wrestled with the angel, he was likely rolling around with a preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. And when ADAM walked in the garden in the cool of the day, it was likely with a preincarnate manifestation of the MESSIAH/CHRIST. Jesus clearly stated that anyone who sees him sees the FATHER who sent him. GOD the FATHER is SPIRIT. The visible manifestation of GOD is the MESSIAH. NO MESSIAH, no visible GOD. Jesus again clearly states, "Before Abraham was, I AM," and "I and the FATHER are ONE." So, again in the burning bush even Moses apparently witnessed GOD manifested as flames --- the visible manifestation of the invisible GOD -------- the MESSIAH! So, if one doesn't have a personal relationship with the MESSIAH, one cannot expect to have one with the invisible FATHER. The TRINITY in a nutshell is the eternally existing three beings, complete and coexisting as ONE essence we call GOD. "Let US make man in OUR image", while obviously magnifying GOD --- also indicated the nature of our one GOD as a plural entity. Do I claim to fully comprehend this? NO! I'm not GOD. I will never be GOD. I'm a created being, but I do comprehend with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT that GOD saves by the MESSIAH (GOD WITH US). and that involves the FATHER and the HOLY SPIRIT. All three are working divinely united to redeem that which was lost. And the icing on the cake is the fact that as a TRIUNE entity, the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT had, have and always will have a deep abiding eternal LOVE for each other. That proves that GOD is in fact LOVE even without humanity. We do not complete GOD. We do benefit from the love HE always had and always will. And that is why the MESSIAH gave HIMSELF for our behalf.

All this pagan verbosity....
I've already said in a previous post:
it's not a personal relationship if you rely on 'contractors'.

Judaism is about the Oneness of G-d,
Christian separation of the G-dly tears the soul apart.
And were not the Jews supposing that their relationship with G-d was contractual through Abraham? How much more binding a contract through the only begotten (meaning: emanating from) Son of G-d. The TRINITY is the LOVE of G-D that redeems the souls of sinful men.
We're talking about very different 'contracts'.
Yours says you can't come to Father but through a supposed divine 3rd party.

The covenant between G-d and Avraham Avinu A"H was about creating a nation from a specific family,
and the covenant on mount Sinai was directly between that nation and G-d.

Israel's covenant is with G-d directly,
not with Avraham Avinu or Mosheh Rabbenu A"H.
Israel don't pray to them, and don't assign to them divinity.

In fact, even with pagans, when Avraham Avinu A"H hosted and fed them,
he used to ask them to thank Who fed them. And when they reacted in thanking Avraham,
then he proceeded with teaching them - don't thank Avraham, thank the One G-d of Avraham,
who created everything, including him and the food he gave him to host you and fill your bellies.

They belittled themselves, and that's why G-d chose them to bring people directly to Him.
However your false messiah separates them by selling a monopoly on a phone line to a 3-for-1 scam.

Last edited:

you must be joking -

really, what might that be - your choice for who was to live, pray tell the reason, learned one.

you avoid the subject matter, the life saved as offered was not the one of your own you rather crucified, what's your secret jew the student will discover for themselves. the undoing of noah. to the present day.

Well, if he did exist and claim what Paul claimed he did,
then his death proves he was a false messiah.

Which leads me to another question:

And Rome in creating the adversary theology "believed they were the answer to the world" as the way and truth and light.....they tried to eliminate all cultures faiths in order to be front and center of all of them, so they replaced YeruShem with the Vatican and YHWh with Baal masked behind his son the dying god myth of the Morning star

Rome had to bring armies all the way from Britain in order to subdue Jews,
they saw Jews both as 'crazy atheists', but also saw Judaism as an abnormally powerful.

Then in response to that cultural friction followed a wide reform.
Relatively the same way came about the reform of Islam.
Josephus Flavius in Rome, and Yaqub in Yemen.

A chunky old man with a beard sat on a cloud is laughable.

How about a chunky old man? Or a chunky old elephant sitting on a lotus flower?

View attachment 382342

View attachment 382343

Shakti-Ganapati is not a God but a deity! See if you studied all God's religions you would begin to understand the subtle concepts involved. Hindu is a far older religion than any of the monolithic faiths, derived from ancient Jainism.

With Buddhism its the teaching that is important. The Buddha neither thought he was god or is treated as a God.

Would you guys like to adopt me as a religious adviser?
No one can prove how old Hinduism is.
They claim to have a book that is 4 billion years old in a deep volcano.
What a croc.
Does their book contain prophecies that have come to pass? Is there a seeming collaborating code hidden in the manuscript? How does a Hindi know where he or she is going after death and what must they do to be saved?
How can anyone know when it's hidden in a volcano?
A religion that claims to have a book hidden where no one can ever find it is called a cult.
Timeline is interesting 4 billion years when the Earth is 4.5 billion year old and the earliest known civilization came from the Indus valley now Pakistan. Certainly has more credibility than the 4000 yr Earth span claimed in Genesis.

you must be joking -

doubtful the religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah rather the truth behind the jewish they did not fear was why they murdered him. prophetically reversing the parable of noah, the religion of antiquity as they were true to the Almighty. so the path the jews have taken.

you must be joking -

doubtful the religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah rather the truth behind the jewish they did not fear was why they murdered him. prophetically reversing the parable of noah, the religion of antiquity as they were true to the Almighty. so the path the jews have taken.

So he didn't claim to be messiah, 'just god',
and you still can't figure out why he'd be killed?

If already mentioning Noah,
then instead of reversing anything, the Christian reform
moved nations closer towards application of the Noahide laws.
That's what both the reforms of Christianity and Islam were all about.

you must be joking -

that's an answer - the answer is clear, the jews were in fear ...

- you are drunk on christianity their book of forgeries and fallacies written in the 4th century as your reference of convenience.

neither a god nor messiah, they were a forbearer of liberation theology, the religion of antiquity it does not comply with judaism but for humanity - is why you killed them.
the three desert religions have in common the abandonment of the prescribed religion and its reiteration at the time of noah.

- the triumph of good vs evil - nothing about judaism. or your 10000 page phony document.

you must be joking -

that's an answer - the answer is clear, the jews were in fear ...

... you are drunk on christianity their book of forgeries and fallacies written in the 4th century as your reference of convenience.

neither a god nor messiah, they were a forbearer of liberation theology, the religion of antiquity it does not comply with judaism but for humanity - is why you killed them.
the three desert religions have in common the abandonment of the prescribed religion and its reiteration at the time of noah.

- the triumph of good vs evil - nothing about judaism. or your 10000 page phony document.

Maybe if we didn't kill them as you say,
you wouldn't have changed, remained the swamp dwellers of pagan Europe.
Took you some dark ages to digest, but eventually integrated with the social norm.

Christianity and Islam have a typical Aedipus complex...they will eventually get over it.

liberation theology, the religion of antiquity
Liberation theology is the religion of antiquity?

:rofl:
Liberation theology is the religion of antiquity? .:rofl:
the 1st century was a reiteration of liberation theology for spiritual admission to the Everlasting by the individuals initiative for a homologous humanity. spoken not read. the religious itinerant.

those were the ones fed to the lions - by the jews and those crucifiers that eventually wrote the 4th century christian bible. bing.

you must be joking -

The really funny thing about this man is that he knows all about Pontius Pilate and how terrible he was and yet most of what is actually known about him seems to come from the New Testament. Obviously, Pilate seems to have been less than "sensitive" around the Jews(likely true of most Romans). But the only reason anything is known concerning this man rests almost entirely on his connection to Jesus. We even know (according to the scriptures) that his wife wanted Pilate to have nothing to do with the whole Jesus "thing" on account of some dream she had. If we can trust the Bible on what is reports regarding Pilate, why can't we accept what the Bible says regarding Jesus?

Last edited:

the 1st century was a reiteration of liberation theology for spiritual admission to the Everlasting by the individuals initiative for a homologous humanity. spoken not read. the religious itinerant.

those were the ones fed to the lions - by the jews and those crucifiers that eventually wrote the 4th century christian bible. bing.
The New Testament was completely written by about 95 AD. That is the 1st century ----- not the 4th. Anything written after as "scripture," after John's book of the Revelation of JESUS, is entirely rejected as scripture. I do not, accept the book of Thomas. It is a Gnostic mystical book that doesn't equal the narrative of the New Testament ----- more in par with the Book of Mormon (to say the least). I do not accept the Quaran for much the same reason.

you must be joking -

The really funny thing about this man is that he knows all about Pontius Pilate and how terrible he was and yet most of what is actually known about him seems to come from the New Testament. Obviously, Pilate seems to have been less than "sensitive" around the Jews(likely true of most Romans). But the only reason anything is known concerning this man rests almost entirely on his connection to Jesus. We even know (according to the scriptures) that his wife wanted Pilate to have nothing to do with the whole Jesus "thing" on account of some dream she had. If we can trust the Bible on what is reports regarding Pilate, why can't we accept what the Bible says regarding Jesus?

Because the Christian Bible is compiled and authorized by Rome the authority which killed most of the Christ figures used for their accts of Jesus and those accounts say the character lived in the time of Lysanias (died in 35bc) and king Herod (died 4bc) (Yehuda the Galilean's era died 6bc) but Pilate is an A.D. era character and the only christ in that era was Theudas by the Jordan river.

you must be joking -

Because the Christian Bible is compiled and authorized by Rome the authority which killed most of the Christ figures used for their acts of Jesus and those accounts say the character lived in the time of Lysanias (died in 35bc) and king Herod (died 4bc) (Yehuda the Galilean's era died 6bc) but Pilate is an A.D. era character and the only christ in that era was Theudas by the Jordan river.

According to whom? The Temple at Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Jerusalem was pretty much deserted after that. Yashua of Nazareth was crucified around the age of 30 years of age.
I'm going to consider this narrative as among the best: What Year Was Yeshua the Messiah Nailed to the Tree?

Last edited:

liberation theology :rofl:

Forum List

Back