Facts About Judaism

you seem to miss the fact, dingbat, that your "summary"
is something like the CLASSIC COMIC version of the bible.
Try to pull yourself out of Sunday school. As to your "thousands
of years of transmission......." you got that carbon dated?
So no comment about the Israeli physicist who said the account of Genesis matches the Big Bang?

"....thousands of years of transmission......... ? what does that
analogy have to do with anything-----the hindu version is also .......
.....comparable
It has to do with the account of a Genesis called it 6,000 years before science did.

it has to do with the universe was created. It literally popped into existence just as Genesis claims.

Genesis 1:27 can you please explain to us what happened to her?

You do realize that You're asking a missionary,
who makes up his mambo jambo without reference in the text?

Go to the source, or most close version to translation with commentaries:

That’s a new one on me. I’ve been called a lot of things but never a missionary.

The Bible is full of examples of people who did what you just did. What you intended for evil God has used for good.

You've been called on your actions, and that's precise to the letter.

Typical tactic of missionaries to cyclically evoke G-d once caught on their corruption.

Well I don't about "da bible", but Torah is indeed full of examples of what has to be done
to those who try to turn Israel to idol worship, and the punishment G-d intended for them.

So no comment about the Israeli physicist who said the account of Genesis matches the Big Bang?

.....comparable
It has to do with the account of a Genesis called it 6,000 years before science did.

it has to do with the universe was created. It literally popped into existence just as Genesis claims.

That’s a new one on me. I’ve been called a lot of things but never a missionary.

The Bible is full of examples of people who did what you just did. What you intended for evil God has used for good.

Typical tactic of missionaries to cyclically evoke G-d once caught on their corruption.

Well I don't about "da bible", but Torah is indeed full of examples of what has to be done
to those who try to turn Israel to idol worship, and the punishment G-d intended for them.

Funny, but I don’t care if people believe in God, let alone become Christians.

So, fire away. Because the only idol worshippers here are you guys.

.....comparable

Maybe one day you will learn to think for yourself.

You haven’t summarized the key messages. And I am not using them as a reference. The reference is Genesis.

Yes, that's what you repeat ad nauseam,and yet can't present any valid reference for that mambo jumbo.

Yes, the reference to rest is not in Genesis but the example is set by the Original Worker himself; create for 6 days and then rest. The command to rest was given to us because creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a rest from it.

That's just like 4 mistakes in a 3 letter word.
A great example of how you manage to corrupt the word of G-d,
turning everything upside down to the complete opposite of what's written

1. The reference to rest IS in Genesis.
2. Nothing to do with "so much fun creating",
rather as an eternal sign between G-d and His nation
3. No, the commandment was not given to You, only to Israel

But putting that aside, you have lost the original meaning of the account of Creation. You have elevated created things above the Creator and fail to give him credit for his creation which glorifies him.

Says the "all-knowing Judge and Jury" ding
who can't read a word in Hebrew and does nothing but corrupt the word of G-d?

Let me reserve the right to chuckle on the side as you try
to project the "elevate above Creator" while worshiping a dead guy.

Last edited:
You haven’t summarized the key messages. And I am not using them as a reference. The reference is Genesis.

Yes, that's what you repeat ad nauseam,and yet can't present any valid reference for that mambo jumbo.

Yes, the reference to rest is not in Genesis but the example is set by the Original Worker himself; create for 6 days and then rest. The command to rest was given to us because creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a rest from it.

That's just like 4 mistakes in a 3 letter word.
An great example of how you manage to corrupt the word of G-d,
turning everything upside down to the complete opposite of what's written

1. The reference to rest IS in Genesis.
  2. Nothing to do with "so much fun creating", rather as an eternal sign between G-d and His nation
  3. No, the commandment was not given to You, only to Israel
But putting that aside, you have lost the original meaning of the account of Creation. You have elevated created things above the Creator and fail to give him credit for his creation which glorifies him.

Says the "all-knowing Judge and Jury" ding
who can't read a word in Hebrew and does nothing but corrupt the word of G-d?

Let me reserve the right to chuckle on the side as you try
to project the "elevate above Creator" while worshiping a dead guy.
I believe it’s pretty self explanatory.

And it certainly strikes a nerve with you that I understand it better than you.

It’s probably worth repeating that Genesis tells us...

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

You want an answer to your "enigmas".

What "enigmas"?
I've asked a simple straightforward question,
that a self-declared "scholar' is so easily challenged by it
as to elevate it to such heights - well, I'll take it as a compliment.

The world has turned literally up side down, the cloud over their heads beraly let them recognize what is West, East, North, South, because the earth now is having an additional tilt and the Sun doesn't have a "fixed" arising and setting at same degree. And you, you suddenly say, "oh, surely here something with esoteric meaning has been writing, same when one of the sons of Jacob was named "traitor". Whoa!"

I have gave you a sure FACT over your mystical crap.
Where is the reference in Torah?
And more important, how does it answer my question?

To call this unintelligible mambo jumbo a "fact" - is insult to basic human intelligence.

But now, lets go to FACTS.

Where the hell that "Judaism" comes from?

Where in Tanach such name "Judaism" is mentioned?

Who was the inventor of the name of that religious sect known as "Judaism"?

Lets start with FACTS.

As the term says - Judaism is that of the Jews and their heritage.
Not found in Tanach for same reason "Daoism" is not found in Tao Te Ching.

The inventor of the term, is the "hell" as you've put it, from which came your ancestors:

"Judaism (n.) - c. 1400 (attested in Anglo-Latin from mid-13c.), from Old French Judaisme and directly from Late Latin Judaismus, from Greek Ioudaismos, from Ioudaios "Jew" (see Jew). The Anglo-Latin reference is from a special tax levied on the Jews of England. Earlier in same sense was Juhede "Jewish faith, Judaism," literally "Jew-hood" (early 14c.)."

Last edited:
Fundamental Laws Of Torah - Chapter One

7. G-d is One. He is not two or more, but One, unified in a manner which [surpasses] any unity that is found in the world; i.e., He is not one in the manner of a general category which includes many individual entities, nor one in the way that the body is divided into different portions and dimensions. Rather, He is unified, and there exists no unity similar to His in this world.

If there were many gods, they would have body and form, because like entities are separated from each other only through the circumstances associated with body and form.

Were the Creator to have body and form, He would have limitation and definition, because it is impossible for a body not to be limited. And any entity which itself is limited and defined [possesses] only limited and defined power. Since our G-d, blessed be His name, possesses unlimited power, as evidenced by the continuous revolution of the sphere, we see that His power is not the power of a body. Since He is not a body, the circumstances associated with bodies that produce division and separation are not relevant to Him. Therefore, it is impossible for Him to be anything other than one.

The knowledge of this concept fulfills a positive commandment, as written in Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear Israel, G-d is our Lord, G-d is One."

Last edited:
HOW TO CLEAN FOR PASSOVER SERIES - What is Chametz?

This year, with the current Pandemic, many who weren't planning on staying home for Passover - are! This HOW TO Series will be a concise series of short classes helping you prepare your home for Passover. If you have any questions or requests for a specific topic to be covered in a video, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Weekly Torah Portion - Shemini (Part 2)

Last edited:
Professional Lean - With Rabbi Ouri Sherki

"The lean that they once used to - was that they leaned on beds. This is how they used to do it antiquity, the Romans, the Greek. They'd lean on beds and before them a small table. The small table was a plate. And on that plate they'd put grapes and various food etc. and a person would eat with pleasure like that (shows taking food from above).

In our days that it's uncommon to eat on beds, in spite there are some groups that use to eat on mattresses on the Seder Night, and not recommended so much - because You fall asleep.

Therefore there's this funny thing people do, and I'll show You the commonly practiced leaning in our days. Here all do this and this is what's incorrect to do - they search for a place between the plates, because they didn't hear my lesson, and between the Hagadah, to put the elbow, by mistake to take the cup in the left hand, and in a very uncomfortable manner they do the commandment.

It's like "as if"- this is suffering. Some also add several cushions - not comfortable.

What You have to do is one very simple thing: take the chair put it in parallel to the table. Put the head like that (on the left hand) and take the cup in Your right hand. This manner is a comfortable way, fitting people in a coffeehouse at a late hour - and this is the way of LIBERTY - this is how You do it.

Now this means it's not polite towards the person on Your left, but the one on Your right, if he heard my lesson, he's neither polite with You - it's OK.

Another option - and that is to lean on the shoulder of Your fellow, and that's OK as well. Yes? On the shoulders, and if laying then even on the hip of the fellow - this is the way of the free people.

While it's important to understand that the left hand is not used for taking Matzah or the cup, but it's used to put Your head, and the right hand, even if You're left handed - is used to fulfill the commandment in leaning."

Last edited:

.....comparable

Your rerort is the best bible?

Who the fuck do you think your dealing with sunday school? Dude please I AM

You're what?

What I said, is that instead of asking missionaries about what Torah says,
you might as well just look into a valid translation with commentaries.

Thank you ..

I misunderstood your comment.

Commentaries piss me off when talking to someone." Read 20 before and after "tell me what you think it says. Not some dumb ass commentaries by Martin Luther or John Wesley.

Martin Luther? John Wesley?
Please, the thread is about Judaism.

This is not how it works - it doesn't matter what You, me or the above thought.
There're valid commentaries and the rest is clueless mambo jumbo.
If You don't want commentaries what's left is literal reading.
And that too is meaningless if You can't read Hebrew.

Therefore - what I've previously suggested.

Oh please do you really think you're dealing with a pathetic back water preacher when addressing me?

If you dont know the fucking history of cannonizing the bible in orthodox/cathetlism/protestant why bother showing your ignorance?

Did I say anything like that?
Listen if You want to understand what Torah says,
the only chance is by asking those to whom and in who's language it was given.

Want a broken phone, might as well ask a French what the two Chinese are conversing.

Thank you for that comment..

I have been seriously considering thinking of comprehending Hebrew / latin /aramaic.

I am getting sick of reading the bible in English.

Try Greek instead; Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin both translate well into Greek, as do many other languages, which is why so many ancient scholars, particularly Jewish scholars, preferred it over their own and other languages.

.....comparable

You're what?

Thank you ..

Commentaries piss me off when talking to someone." Read 20 before and after "tell me what you think it says. Not some dumb ass commentaries by Martin Luther or John Wesley.

Oh please do you really think you're dealing with a pathetic back water preacher when addressing me?

If you dont know the fucking history of cannonizing the bible in orthodox/cathetlism/protestant why bother showing your ignorance?

Want a broken phone, might as well ask a French what the two Chinese are conversing.

I have been seriously considering thinking of comprehending Hebrew / latin /aramaic.

Try Greek instead; Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin both translate well into Greek, as do many other languages, which is why so many ancient scholars, particularly Jewish scholars, preferred it over their own and other languages.

They don't all that much. "Better" is not perfect. No translation is perfect because words have subtle meanings that don't always translate. it is always better to use the original language.

.....comparable

You're what?

Thank you ..

They don't all that much. "Better" is not perfect. No translation is perfect because words have subtle meanings that don't always translate. it is always better to use the original language.

hi---meet pic----he has a thing for greek because it is the language of the New Testament. At the time that the New Testament was written, Greek was spoken very widely because of the extensive
conquests of Alexander. In fact Greek was the primary language of
Cleopatra-----she has to LEARN Egyptian as an adult. The Romans
ADMIRED the greeks as scholars so much that they kept Greek slaves
for the purpose of teaching them and their sons GREEK. It was considered the language of scholarship along with the Roman
adulation of such luminaries as Plato. Empires rose and fell---today
the language to KNOW----is English-----but not so long ago
any person who was "educated" whether British or Russian or German or "American" ---knew FRENCH. In my youth----- all
"science majors" were virtually compelled to study GERMAN.
I have encountered people who lauded German as THE MOST
PRECISE REPRESENTATION OF ALL THE UNIVERSE in the same manner Pic imagines is attributable to Greek-----
Latin had just fallen as the "LANGUAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP" by
the mid 20th century.... the final blow came from THE POPE.
In southeast asia------pushy parents PUSH English on their kids.
A good working knowledge of English is a requirement for
medical school in India. Once upon a time----LATIN was offered in
USA highschools specifically for wannabee physicians -----------greek had fallen into disuse long before Latin dropped dead.

.....comparable

can you DEFINE "you guys" pic?

http://www.jewfaq.org/index.shtml

Many people know very little about Judaism. This site will answer most any questions you have.
Not all Jews do things exactly the same. There are 3 main denominations:Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Orthodox are the most dedicated of the 3. Reform are the most casual.

Jews are a tiny minority. There are only 13 million Jews worldwide, which represents only 0.2% of the population.

Sometimes you just need the truth of the matter from Genesis to Revelation

.....comparable

Yes.

But I’m not pic, rose

.....comparable

Yes.

But I’m not pic, rose

ok-----can you define "you guys," dingbat?

Forum List

Back