Factors that have made this country so darn divided

giphy.gif
Reality is so depressing, ain't it, superdupe?

Is it? Your side is getting it's collective asses kicked every day.
ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming? Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

You're getting your asses kicked every day boy. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The problem is that what we are seeing is simply a delaying action. The parties are two sides of the same coin.

you got 3 million fewer votes

people reject rightwingnut ideas when they're asked about issues.

keep it up, bubalah

Really? This stupid "popular vote" shit again?
You are an idiot. You're losing bad and you know it. Maybe you don't, you ae after all simply an idiot.

ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming? Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

You're getting your asses kicked every day boy. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The problem is that what we are seeing is simply a delaying action. The parties are two sides of the same coin.

keep it up, bubalah

You really are quite the moron kid. This is what Obama did for you.....
2010 he lost you the House.
2012 he lost you the Senate.
2016 he lost you the Presidency, not to mention all of those Governorships and State Houses.

But don't be afraid the Pubs will get you to the same place, just slower.

Trumps's tweets and EOs have done nothing so far, dupe.

LOL, "dupe" he is getting every cabinet member and he will get Gorsuch. You're losing on every side. For now.
My goodness the hate/bs GOP propaganda machine/infotainment for hater dupes sure is fun! Too bad the more you watch, the less you know and the more dangerous you are for the country and the world.

Denial is very unbecoming on a loser. You've lost and you are losing. For now.
Your brain is lost lol. ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming (ACA repeal, GW repeal,? REALLY misinformed bs) Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

LOL, "dupe" he is getting every cabinet member and he will get Gorsuch. You're losing on every side. For now.
My goodness the hate/bs GOP propaganda machine/infotainment for hater dupes sure is fun! Too bad the more you watch, the less you know and the more dangerous you are for the country and the world.

Your brain is lost lol. ONLY ON FOX!!! How's the Hillary SP coming (ACA repeal, GW repeal,? REALLY misinformed bs) Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich and the corrupt GOP bubble AGAIN, dupe.

You poor "dupe".
I've said it a million times, Trump was going to get slapped upside his head with the reality of the ACA. Hillary, is she still breathing? You've lost, move along.

keep it up, bubalah

there was a recount.

Trump won by reaching 270.

2016 he lost you the Presidency, not to mention all of those Governorships and State Houses.

keep it up, bubalah

Really? This stupid "popular vote" shit again?
You are an idiot. You're losing bad and you know it. Maybe you don't, you ae after all simply an idiot.
That's how you win the House, cheating- the worse gerrymandering ever. Your party is a pander to the greedy idiot rich disgrace. This too shall pass, dupe..

I'm 65, happily retired, thanks, fool/dupe. You're a total waste of time- like talking to Kelly Anne lol.

keep it up, bubalah

there was a recount.

You're getting YOUR ass kicked too, dupe. By pander to the rich GOP policy and tax rates and bubbles/busts and their STUPID wars...The more you watch Fox and Rush whatever, the less you know.

keep it up, bubalah

there was a recount.

The recount was to shut up Trump's rigging/ illegal voter bs as much as anything...

OP? -RW fake news hate bs propaganda, Putin Comey misinformation, GOP lies and cheating, dupes. NOTHING like it before....

BTW, the GD CAMPAIGN IS OVER. How bout governance now?

I'm 65, happily retired, thanks, fool/dupe. You're a total waste of time- like talking to Kelly Anne lol.

Your age matters not, you are an immature "dupe".

And you're a Pubtroll with talking points, lies and stupid insults. All your stupid party has had for years.

[

Oh, well that means you won.

Or maybe not. maybe you should take an introduction to law class, and stop making such a fool of yourself

keep it up, bubalah

And yet the nation elected Trump. Despite your desire, all 50 states get to vote, and 3 million illegals in California don't decide presidential elections.

Basic civics, basic law, they would do WONDERS for you.

And you're a Pubtroll with talking points, lies and stupid insults. All your stupid party has had for years.

Well sure except that I've yet to spout a "talking point" an you've yet to say one thing worth reading. "Dupe". "Derp". "Pub". "Troll". You're nothing but a punk old man.

[

Or maybe not. maybe you should take an introduction to law class, and stop making such a fool of yourself

keep it up, bubalah

And yet the nation elected Trump. Despite your desire, all 50 states get to vote, and 3 million illegals in California don't decide presidential elections.

No evidence of illegal voters, dupe. You believe a giant pile of crap.

Well sure except that I've yet to spout a "talking point" an you've yet to say one thing worth reading. "Dupe". "Derp". "Pub". "Troll". You're nothing but a punk old man.
Read the sig- more facts than you know, troll dupe..

I don't read Leftwing propaganda bullshit punk. I'm smarter than that, you? Not so much.

I don't read Leftwing propaganda bullshit punk. I'm smarter than that, you? Not so much.
Gibberish. Any actual argument, brainwashed functional MORON?

[

keep it up, bubalah

No evidence of illegal voters, dupe. You believe a giant pile of crap.

No evidence??? Here, from one of your fellow Commies:

Now, if all illegals have all these false documentations (as the Senator claims) how hard would it be for them to vote?????

Forum List

Back