Factors that have made this country so darn divided

Your age matters not, you are an immature "dupe".
You really are quite the moron kid. This is what Obama did for you.....
2010 he lost you the House.
2012 he lost you the Senate.
2016 he lost you the Presidency, not to mention all of those Governorships and State Houses.

But don't be afraid the Pubs will get you to the same place, just slower.
And you're a Pubtroll with talking points, lies and stupid insults. All your stupid party has had for years.

Well sure except that I've yet to spout a "talking point" an you've yet to say one thing worth reading. "Dupe". "Derp". "Pub". "Troll". You're nothing but a punk old man.
Read the sig- more facts than you know, troll dupe..

I don't read Leftwing propaganda bullshit punk. I'm smarter than that, you? Not so much.
Gibberish. Any actual argument, brainwashed functional MORON?

You aren't prepared for anything of the sort child.

By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster...of that many of us have no doubt.

But what has made this country so divided, as many right wingers on this microcosm of a forum clearly shows?
I have lived through the turbulent 1960s, felt heartbroken over the many assassinations of our leaders, and have marched against useless and bloody wars that costs us so many lives and treasure. Yet, the meanness that this forum has often shown is unprecedented.

For myself, I "blame" 3 factors that in my long life seem to have precipitated this huge division among our fellow Americans:

1. The proliferation of social media, coupled with the anonymity that such media allow, has given a "voice" to the most strident fringe of our electorate.

2. The whole impeachment process of Bill Clinton also showed us how vengeful politics have become (and I'm not exempt form this because I would readily admit that I simply hated the GWB administration.)

3. Most of all I blame the factor that a mere 16 years ago, we had to have a supreme court appoint a president for us, where a cabal of just 5 people told us who would lead us .

I'm not even going to bring out that the Obama election also brought out the latent racism that fermented in some people hearts, since I believe that many who resented Obama were not necessarily racists, although many certainly were and are.

I sincerely hope that Wednesday we will witness a peaceful transfer of power; a factor that has made us great as a country and as a paragon of how other countries should behave in the political arena; sure there will be disappointments and bitterness in many minds that wanted a different direction for our country...but, once the electorate has spoken in a majority voice, the results MUST be accepted.

Your democrat plantation divides the country....

OP- RW fake news, bs/hate propaganda for 30 years that have produced another planet that the rest of the world doesn't recognize- and pure GOP obstruction for 30+ that keep pander to the rich tax rates and policy in place and wreck the nonrich and the country.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You're the misinformed "genius who believes the rich pay too much in taxes, blacks are given too much, it's the poor's and middle class's own fault they're falling apart. It's not New BS GOP gov't policy, everyone got lazy. RW idiocy, dupe... Is Obama a dictator or a pussy? The dupes believe both! LOL. I know, a tax cut for the rich and cut SS.... At least Trump isn't so duped (beyond that)...we hope.

You claim to be older. Do you remember what "broken record" means?

Nothing ever new with you. You just troll the topics and repeat the same crap over, and over, and over, and over.

Get somebody to write new material for ya; at the very least, new subjects.

[

you got 3 million fewer votes

Oh, well that means you won.

Or maybe not. maybe you should take an introduction to law class, and stop making such a fool of yourself

people reject rightwingnut ideas when they're asked about issues.

keep it up, bubalah

And yet the nation elected Trump. Despite your desire, all 50 states get to vote, and 3 million illegals in California don't decide presidential elections.

Basic civics, basic law, they would do WONDERS for you.
No evidence of illegal voters, dupe. You believe a giant pile of crap.

No evidence??? Here, from one of your fellow Commies:

Now, if all illegals have all these false documentations (as the Senator claims) how hard would it be for them to vote?????

They don't vote. Duh. Yes they will have fake ID until the new bs GOP allows a good unfakable SS ID card. And we will have the iiegal problem too.

By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster

I'm NEVER gonna get tired of reading that line ...

1260-laughter-1.jpg

By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster...of that many of us have no doubt.

But what has made this country so divided, as many right wingers on this microcosm of a forum clearly shows?
I have lived through the turbulent 1960s, felt heartbroken over the many assassinations of our leaders, and have marched against useless and bloody wars that costs us so many lives and treasure. Yet, the meanness that this forum has often shown is unprecedented.

For myself, I "blame" 3 factors that in my long life seem to have precipitated this huge division among our fellow Americans:

1. The proliferation of social media, coupled with the anonymity that such media allow, has given a "voice" to the most strident fringe of our electorate.

2. The whole impeachment process of Bill Clinton also showed us how vengeful politics have become (and I'm not exempt form this because I would readily admit that I simply hated the GWB administration.)

3. Most of all I blame the factor that a mere 16 years ago, we had to have a supreme court appoint a president for us, where a cabal of just 5 people told us who would lead us .

I'm not even going to bring out that the Obama election also brought out the latent racism that fermented in some people hearts, since I believe that many who resented Obama were not necessarily racists, although many certainly were and are.

I sincerely hope that Wednesday we will witness a peaceful transfer of power; a factor that has made us great as a country and as a paragon of how other countries should behave in the political arena; sure there will be disappointments and bitterness in many minds that wanted a different direction for our country...but, once the electorate has spoken in a majority voice, the results MUST be accepted.

Your democrat plantation divides the country....
Mindless drivel, dupe. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

OP- RW fake news, bs/hate propaganda for 30 years that have produced another planet that the rest of the world doesn't recognize- and pure GOP obstruction for 30+ that keep pander to the rich tax rates and policy in place and wreck the nonrich and the country.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You're the misinformed "genius who believes the rich pay too much in taxes, blacks are given too much, it's the poor's and middle class's own fault they're falling apart. It's not New BS GOP gov't policy, everyone got lazy. RW idiocy, dupe... Is Obama a dictator or a pussy? The dupes believe both! LOL. I know, a tax cut for the rich and cut SS.... At least Trump isn't so duped (beyond that)...we hope.

You claim to be older. Do you remember what "broken record" means?

Nothing ever new with you. You just troll the topics and repeat the same crap over, and over, and over, and over.

Get somebody to write new material for ya; at the very least, new subjects.
Fact is like that. Doesn't change, BS infotainment dupe.

[

Or maybe not. maybe you should take an introduction to law class, and stop making such a fool of yourself

keep it up, bubalah

And yet the nation elected Trump. Despite your desire, all 50 states get to vote, and 3 million illegals in California don't decide presidential elections.

Now, if all illegals have all these false documentations (as the Senator claims) how hard would it be for them to vote?????

They don't vote. Duh. Yes they will have fake ID until the new bs GOP allows a good unfakable SS ID card. And we will have the iiegal problem too.

Yes, they can vote, do you know why? Because they assumed the identity of a US citizen which is a felony by the way.

[

keep it up, bubalah

Yes, they can vote, do you know why? Because they assumed the identity of a US citizen which is a felony by the way.

BUT THEY DON'T. Registering is not easy if you're illegal. No reason to- just silly.

BUT THEY DON'T. Registering is not easy if you're illegal. No reason to- just silly.

How do you know they don't? How does anybody?

In Cali, they have motor voting. That means when you get (or renew) your drivers license, they automatically register you to vote unless you object to it. If they are assuming an American's identify, what's to stop them unless you live in a state with Voter-ID?

You can't just make up a SS number. You have to know who the person is that the number belongs to. Identity theft. Then you can do anything you want in this country unless you somehow get caught.

In Cali, they have motor voting. That means when you get (or renew) your drivers license, they automatically register you to vote unless you object to it. If they are assuming an American's identify, what's to stop them unless you live in a state with Voter-ID?

You can't just make up a SS number. You have to know who the person is that the number belongs to. Identity theft. Then you can do anything you want in this country unless you somehow get caught.

Why the FEQ don't we have an unfakable SS ID card. WTF is wrong with the GOP? They just LOVE cheap labor, dupe.

I don't know and I don't care about Cal voting to that extent. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY VOTE. Ay caramba.

laughing-gif8.gif

QUOTE="nat4900, post: 15754895, member: 53797"]By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster...of that many of us have no doubt.

I sincerely hope that Wednesday we will witness a peaceful transfer of power; a factor that has made us great as a country and as a paragon of how other countries should behave in the political arena; sure there will be disappointments and bitterness in many minds that wanted a different direction for our country...but, once the electorate has spoken in a majority voice, the results MUST be accepted.[/QUOTE

Come on....THIS ONE IS CLASSIC!!! NAT from November 7th..

:420:

So it's all BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH's fault?

You're a moron.

Do we want this country united, thinking as one? The answer is no. Dissension is always good for a nation.

QUOTE="nat4900, post: 15754895, member: 53797"]By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster...of that many of us have no doubt.

I sincerely hope that Wednesday we will witness a peaceful transfer of power; a factor that has made us great as a country and as a paragon of how other countries should behave in the political arena; sure there will be disappointments and bitterness in many minds that wanted a different direction for our country...but, once the electorate has spoken in a majority voice, the results MUST be accepted.[/QUOTE

Come on....THIS ONE IS CLASSIC!!! NAT from November 7th..

:420:

So it's all BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH's fault?

You're a moron.

He was all up in arms in anticipation of Trump supporters making the transfer of power difficult.

The irony, as we all know, is that it was DEMOCRATS who made the transfer of power a difficult process.

Again, they are full of shit.

And remember, illegals are given drivers licenses here in the Peoples Republic. California has institutionalized voted fraud.

The divisiveness goes further back than that. In the 1980s and 1990s the Democrat party went through a process of purging all the conservative Democrats, middle Democrats, and political independents. What remained were the radical leftists.

The evidence is the Republican party dominating union workers votes in 2016. That would never have happened in the 80s or 90s.

And remember, illegals are given drivers licenses here in the Peoples Republic. California has institutionalized voted fraud.
Good- then they can get insured. When will the GOP allow an unfakable SS ID card so we can END the illegals problem?

Forum List

Back