Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
Here is the deal, when Islamic terrorists struck across the world and in the US, Obama refused to utter the words Islamic terrorists.

Why?

Because he did not want a backlash on innocent Muslims in the US and around the world.

However, around the time Ferguson occurred, we had innocent white police officers being assassinated all across the country as the media and politicians continued to feed into the notion that law enforcement was systemically racist, Obama included.

That pretty much sums it up.

But then, you really don't believe that there is such a thing as an innocent white police officer, do you.

Admit it.

The way Obama divided the country was by way of his policies. They were far left, further left than any previous President. He gave our enemies concessions while alienating our allies. He redistributed wealth from the haves to the have nots, which showed his Marxist roots.. Obama was smarmy, egocentric, narcissistic, and talked down to people. Obama was basically an elitist who didn't really care about the middle class, and still is to this day.

Now I know what you want people to say: That it was because he's "black." So if it will reinforce your silly notion that all white people are "racist" and that you're the poor underdog who's owed something, I'll oblige you.

Because he was black. There now. Do you feel better?

That is after all the whole purpose of this thread, right? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them...."

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us...."

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for a ride, but they gotta sit in back."

First: "Now, I've - I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts..."

Then: "...the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

"If I had a son, he'd look like Travon."

A better question: How didn't Barry the Boiking divide the country?

Obama opened a war on cops... white cops... and that led to Blacks feeling like victims all over again...
My favorite was when his friend who was a black College professor was accosted by the police for trying to break into his own house because he locked himself out. How were the police supposed to know it was his house?

Obama then tweeted that it was all racially motivated without knowing much about what had happened.

It turns out that the professor later thanked the police and that it was not racially motivated, making the race baiter in chief look like a buffoon.

Imagine that.

Here is the deal, when Islamic terrorists struck across the world and in the US, Obama refused to utter the words Islamic terrorists.

Why?

Because he did not want a backlash on innocent Muslims in the US and around the world.

However, around the time Ferguson occurred, we had innocent white police officers being assassinated all across the country as the media and politicians continued to feed into the notion that law enforcement was systemically racist, Obama included.

That pretty much sums it up.

But then, you really don't believe that there is such a thing as an innocent white police officer, do you.

Admit it.
Nah, that doen't sum anything up.

"There has been a long-standing scourge of white supremacy and racial capitalism, as well as slavery and its legacy, in the U.S. in which two systems of law exist: one for white people and another for people of African descent. Under color of law, Black people are targeted, surveilled, brutalized, maimed and killed by law enforcement officers with impunity, as being Black is itself criminalized and devalued. Invariably, when a police killing of a person of African descent is known to have been unjustified, it is dismissed as merely the action or collective actions of “a few bad apples.” This excuse obscures the real problem, however, which is structural racism, embedded in the U.S. legal and policing systems."
"The Commissioners find that pretextual traffic stops are a common precursor to police killings and uses of excessive force against people of African descent. Indeed, 6 of the 44 cases heard by the Commissioners involved police use of deadly force during a traffic stop. This figure is consistent with national trends. According to a study conducted by National Public Radio, more than a quarter of the police killings in 2018 occurred during traffic stops. The use of force against civilians, however, is not commensurate with the level of risk confronted by law enforcement during stops. According to a study by legal scholar Jordan Woods, “the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops.” Conversely, a report by ProPublica found that Black men were killed at a rate of 31.17 per every one million stops."

"The Commissioners find that the use of force against unarmed people of African descent during traffic and investigatory stops is driven by racial stereotypes and racial biases resulting in U.S. law enforcement agencies routinely targeting people of African descent for questioning, arrest and detention based on racist associations between Blackness and criminality. Because law enforcement authorities are constitutionally enabled to engage in pretextual stops, Black drivers are targeted by police officers who suspect them of crimes for no reason other than the color of their skin. The Commissioners find that pretextual traffic stops are a common precursor to police killings and uses of excessive force against people of African descent."

"While the Fourth Amendment could serve as an important bulwark against police violence in Black communities, the Supreme Court has interpreted the Fourth Amendment in a manner that expands state power to inflict violence against Black people. After the landmark Civil Rights legislation of the 1960’s, the Court gave police nearly unfettered power, which they employ liberally to stop people whom they assume to be criminals, with little or no evidence."

"Nevertheless, the Commissioners find a pattern of police violations of the Fourth Amendment rights of Black people to be secure in their persons, houses and effects from unreasonable searches and seizures. These violations include the securing of warrants that lacked probable cause due to reckless disregard for

the truth of the allegations, including some based on information from unreliable informants. The Commissioners find a proliferation of the use of risky no-knock warrants. Police illegally entered the homes of many Black people without a valid warrant or exigent circumstances. And police repeatedly stopped Black people with no reasonable suspicion of criminal activity. These Fourth Amendment violations invariably led to the use of excessive force, and ultimately, to police killings of Black people."

"In case after case, the Commissioners find evidence of an alarming pattern of destruction, loss and manipulation of evidence, coverups, obstruction of justice, and collusion between various arms of law enforcement in connection with the unjustified killings of unarmed persons of African descent. Police officers and their unions, prosecutors, coroners and “independent medical examiners” are accomplices in the service of impunity. The Commissioners also find a troubling pattern of creating false narratives and smear campaigns directed at victims and their families."
"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

-Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S.
"The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence."

-The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet
“Although white supremacist groups have historically engaged in strategic efforts to infiltrate and recruit from law enforcement communities, current reporting on attempts reflects self-initiated efforts by individuals, particularly among those already within law enforcement ranks, to volunteer their professional resources to white supremacist causes with which they sympathize.”
-Federal Bureau of Investigation, 2006
On July 17, 2016, Annalisa Merelli wrote an article on the quartz.com website titled, “More black people were killed by US police in 2015 than were lynched in the worst year of Jim Crow.” Her findings:

“According to the historic record “Lynchings, white and negroes” kept by Alabama’s Tuskegee University, a total of 2,911 black Americans were lynched between 1890 and 1965, when the so-called Jim Crow laws were enforced. Beginning in the 1890s, these racist laws segregated black Americans in several states until about 1965. During this time, black Americans were often victims of unspeakable violence, and infamous extrajudicial lynchings.”

“On an average, 39 black people were lynched per year under Jim Crow. In 1892, the worst year, 161 black Americans were lynched.”

“More than a century later, the numbers have hardly improved. In 2015, 258 black people were killed by US police, representing over 26% of deaths.”

“For 2016, the trend seems similar. As of July 7, US police have shot dead 509 people this year, of whom 123 were black.”

“Even counting only the deaths of black people who were unarmed, the results are staggering. A conservative count puts that death toll at 38, right in line with the average during Jim Crow.”

These people and organizations say there are no innocent white police officers.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them...."

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us...."

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for a ride, but they gotta sit in back."

First: "Now, I've - I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts..."

Then: "...the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

"If I had a son, he'd look like Travon."

A better question: How didn't Barry the Boiking divide the country?

And don't forget "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had said something like that?

Obama opened a war on cops... white cops... and that led to Blacks feeling like victims all over again...
Yes that was the centerpiece of his plan. He knew he could exploit the animus Black people already had toward the police and he did everything he could to amplify that, culminating with the rise of the fraudulent and falsely named "Black Llives Matter" organization.

My favorite was when his friend who was a black College professor was accosted by the police for trying to break into his own house because he locked himself out. How were the police supposed to know it was his house?

Obama then tweeted that it was all racially motivated without knowing much about what had happened.

It turns out that the professor later thanked the police and that it was not racially motivated, making the race baiter in chief look like a buffoon.

Imagine that.
Since that didn't happen to whites doing the same thing Obama was right. This thread is ony showing how white victmhood increased because a black man was president. A neighbor called the police because they thought a black man was trying to break into the house. It was racially motivated. The white office is never going to say that what he did was racially motivated. He would lose his job, the benefits and the police department would have faced a multi million dollar lawsuit. But you racists choose not to notice these facts and go into white denial.

And don't forget "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had said something like that?
He has. And you right wingers do exactly what Obama said.

Forum List

Back