Factcheckers Counted So Many Lies By Biden In His Presser That They Lost Count.....On Purpose

The guy just lied and lied and lied and lied, and lies...typical of a Dem...
Such as....
when he said the majority of people at the border were being turned away.

It’s more like 15 percent
Excellent. Can you post his quote on that and the stats that show otherwise?
my numbers might be a little off but read the link in the OP
Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
So you think 42% is a "vast majority" like the Potted Plant does?
Nope!

I simply think 42% is NOT 15%.... Not even close to 15%.

Do you think 15% is the same as 42%?? :dunno:

it was an fyi post.... He seemed opened to being corrected, so I did.
is xiden going to admit his mistake or is he gonna to let the lie stand?
We'll see.
It's been days now....I guess it will happen about the same time the left "gets" Trump
Did the press ask the W H Press secretary yet? They should have..... did she avoid it or try to clarify it? :dunno:
I don't know...the Admin shouldn't wait if they want to clear it up....it's obvious they have no intent of trying to clear it up.....they simply want to keep the lie going...some of their sheep will believe it no matter what
Wow this is a really big deal to you isn’t it?! Kudos, I like to see citizens holding those in power accountable. I’m curious, were you as vocal about Trumps lies during his admin?

You cannot cite one Trump lie....nor can any of the other imbeciles that voted for biden.....oh my bad ....I should not bring up the most notorious liar in the history of our republic. Ole joe....who had to drop out of his first run for the presidency because he way lying and plagarizing....the media back then was not in his pocket.....cbs jumped all over his ass and he withdrew.

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Didn't you post a thread where you said there was no fact checking?

Man, you gotta get your story straight.
Trouble with lying.
When you tell the truth you don't have to worry about getting caught in a lie.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
But thanks for participating.
And I said I saw dozens of fact checks from the MSM.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
But most probably a tiny brained "conservative"
Fuck you...shitforbrains.
You must think that all media is the MSM.
It is not.
Course.....the MSM is trying to cancel out anyone who dares to question the election or doesn't fall into line with the rest of the communists.
Here you go my tiny brained "conservative"

Peruse the absolute dozens of sites that fact checked Biden's presser.

Still makes you a liar.
Try a little truth.
Hard to fact check the truth.
Of course, that means you'll have to quit worshiping at the alter of Trump.
Trump doesn't even enter into this discussion.

Biden lies his ass off any time he opens his mouth....as does his press secretary.
Biden even said in Jan that Trump didn't have a vaccine....even though he got both of his shots way back in December.
Biden can't even remember what he said last week.....or what he was just talking about......as was evident in his one and only press conference.
Trump didn't have a vaccine.
The vaccine announced at the end of November was developed in Germany with NO US FUNDS.

Seems you can't help following the lead of your God and just keep on lying.

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Hmmmm........

But I thought there was no money from Trump.
Wasn't for the first vaccine. It was done in germany with zero US dollars.
Didn't stop Trump from trying to claim credit.
It is an American company, developed with the NIAID (an american agency)....moreover warpspeed also had a lot to do with the testing process, and approval process....it was tested on Americans, it was approved by the FDA.

Here read up on the development and creation of the vaccine: Moderna COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia

Very much done with the aid, money, and policies of the Trump Admin

Stop lying

Trump's policies got in developed, tested and approved at warp speed.
You stop lying.
Trump lied and now you're swearing by it.
How stupid is that?

Not a single dollar of Trump's "Warp Speed" went to this vaccine.

Last edited:
View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
Fuck you...shitforbrains.
You must think that all media is the MSM.
It is not.
Course.....the MSM is trying to cancel out anyone who dares to question the election or doesn't fall into line with the rest of the communists.
Here you go my tiny brained "conservative"

Peruse the absolute dozens of sites that fact checked Biden's presser.

Still makes you a liar.
Try a little truth.
Hard to fact check the truth.
Of course, that means you'll have to quit worshiping at the alter of Trump.
Trump doesn't even enter into this discussion.

Biden lies his ass off any time he opens his mouth....as does his press secretary.
Biden even said in Jan that Trump didn't have a vaccine....even though he got both of his shots way back in December.
Biden can't even remember what he said last week.....or what he was just talking about......as was evident in his one and only press conference.
Trump didn't have a vaccine.
The vaccine announced at the end of November was developed in Germany with NO US FUNDS.

Seems you can't help following the lead of your God and just keep on lying.

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Hmmmm........

But I thought there was no money from Trump.
Wasn't for the first vaccine. It was done in germany with zero US dollars.
Didn't stop Trump from trying to claim credit.
It is an American company, developed with the NIAID (an american agency)....moreover warpspeed also had a lot to do with the testing process, and approval process....it was tested on Americans, it was approved by the FDA.

Here read up on the development and creation of the vaccine: Moderna COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia

Very much done with the aid, money, and policies of the Trump Admin

Stop lying

Trump's policies got in developed, tested and approved at warp speed.
You stop lying.
Trump lied and now you're swearing by it.
How stupid is that?
what do i or the president lie about here??

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.
i had my. umbers wrong then corrected them...i am not the president...will he correct his statement? if not he’s letting the lie stand
He should definitely make sure the correct numbers are out there and provide accurate information to the American public.

Look.....anytime biden brings up any kind of number he is usually wrong.....he is brain damaged and thus cannot deal with even simple math.

Not even to mention that even in his younger days he was never known as being very bright....and as has been documented he has never been right on any foreign policy issue.....in a nutshell he is a total fraud who should be subjected to the 25th amendment.
Haha, the worse you try and make Biden sound the more embarrassing the fact he whooped Trump becomes. Cracks me up

I don't know that it is embarassing.

It is my opinion (spelled o p i n i o n) that if it were not for Covid and his handling of it....he'd still be the WH

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945

Wait wait - thought you guys hated fact checkers and claimed they were all far left fake news ... can I get your new playbook?

For the record - I'm damn glad to see they are as hard on Biden as they were on Trump when it comes to whoppers.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
CNN and MSNBC always have 'guests' who take issue with something Biden said so I don't get what the wingers are whining about.
"Whining" or finding their "butt-hurt" of the day is all they have.
No policy
Don't know how to govern
Just faux rage about irrelevant crap.
It really is all they have.

This from an acolyte of the group that foisted the most ridiculous impeachment effort in the history of the country.

That is all you had.
Republican cowards and traitors did not stop the righteous effort to impeach a criminal who tried to overthrow this democracy.

Defending traitors and cowards seems to be the only to only public policy issue tiny minded conservatives have today.

Don't get out much ?
What kind of tiny minded idiot question is that?

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945

Wait wait - thought you guys hated fact checkers and claimed they were all far left fake news ... can I get your new playbook?

For the record - I'm damn glad to see they are as hard on Biden as they were on Trump when it comes to whoppers.
You think they're being as hard on Biden as they were on Trump????

Really?????

jhfghjghj.gif

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.
It's been days now....I guess it will happen about the same time the left "gets" Trump
Did the press ask the W H Press secretary yet? They should have..... did she avoid it or try to clarify it? :dunno:
I don't know...the Admin shouldn't wait if they want to clear it up....it's obvious they have no intent of trying to clear it up.....they simply want to keep the lie going...some of their sheep will believe it no matter what
Wow this is a really big deal to you isn’t it?! Kudos, I like to see citizens holding those in power accountable. I’m curious, were you as vocal about Trumps lies during his admin?
I think a major humanitarian crisis, on our own border, created by our own Govt is a big deal....I think it's sad these children aren't that big a deal to you
Well good, I think I can help with your sadness. I do agree it’s a crisis and I especially think the way the children are treated is a big deal. You were just making ignorant assumptions

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.

You cannot cite one Trump lie....nor can any of the other imbeciles that voted for biden.....oh my bad ....I should not bring up the most notorious liar in the history of our republic. Ole joe....who had to drop out of his first run for the presidency because he way lying and plagarizing....the media back then was not in his pocket.....cbs jumped all over his ass and he withdrew.

There are thousands of Trumps lies documented. How about an easy one from recently when he said that Pence could stop the electoral votes from being certified... a lie that resulted in a mob chanting to hang the VP as they raided our capitol. I know I know, no biggie... but it’s still an obvious lie. What say you?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.
i had my. umbers wrong then corrected them...i am not the president...will he correct his statement? if not he’s letting the lie stand
He should definitely make sure the correct numbers are out there and provide accurate information to the American public.

Look.....anytime biden brings up any kind of number he is usually wrong.....he is brain damaged and thus cannot deal with even simple math.

Not even to mention that even in his younger days he was never known as being very bright....and as has been documented he has never been right on any foreign policy issue.....in a nutshell he is a total fraud who should be subjected to the 25th amendment.
Haha, the worse you try and make Biden sound the more embarrassing the fact he whooped Trump becomes. Cracks me up

It is my opinion (spelled o p i n i o n) that if it were not for Covid and his handling of it....he'd still be the WH
I agree, that’s likely what would have happened. The fact that COVID tanked Trump because he couldn’t act like a responsible adult and leader is what’s pathetic and should be embarrassing to any American

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.

There are thousands of Trumps lies documented. How about an easy one from recently when he said that Pence could stop the electoral votes from being certified... a lie that resulted in a mob chanting to hang the VP as they raided our capitol. I know I know, no biggie... but it’s still an obvious lie. What say you?

No lie....do you not understand that people have different opinions or interpetations on what the law says?

On the other hand will you admit biden is a pathological liar and was forced to drop out of a Presidential race for plagarism and lying?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.
I think a major humanitarian crisis, on our own border, created by our own Govt is a big deal....I think it's sad these children aren't that big a deal to you
Well good, I think I can help with your sadness. I do agree it’s a crisis and I especially think the way the children are treated is a big deal. You were just making ignorant assumptions
what assumptions am I making?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

That could be.

But you still never know....

The anti govt followers of his, May have been pissed if he supported masks, etc.?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

That could be.

The anti govt followers of his, May have been pissed if he supported masks, etc.?

I suppose we could debate masks, but I don't believe that was the primary issue.

His lack of empathy and an unwillingness to acknowledge the huge unknowns is what got him (in my opinion).

He just didn't show good leadership on COVID.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

That could be.

If there had been no COVID, there would have been no masks and no mishandling of the CHINA VIRUS.

China likely worked to defeat Trump because he named the virus after it's location of origin (Wuhan) and criticized the deliberate suppression by the CCP of travel from it to other parts of China while permitting travel from it to all other countries.

:2cents:

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.
what assumptions am I making?
“I think it's sad these children aren't that big a deal to you”

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

That could be.

I suppose we could debate masks, but I don't believe that was the primary issue.

His lack of empathy and an unwillingness to acknowledge the huge unknowns is what got him (in my opinion).

He just didn't show good leadership on COVID.
I do agree that his handling of covid did not show good leadership. It was the complete opposite of what was and still is, expected of a president....with the exception of operation warp speed....on that, he did what was right....took the advice of the NIH Scientists and financially supported their cause of getting a vaccine, asap.

I was looking at results of this election vs last 2016 presidential election and found some unusual and surprising statistics that I did not expect in the breakdown of the percentage of votes cast by race, and female vs male....

As example, TRUMP gained ground with black men, and some with black women....while democrats lost ground vs 2016 as a percentage of votes cast.... I had thought it was the black vote, that brought Biden over the winner's line...

But it was actually white men. 4 or 5% more white men voted for Biden vs. Hillary In 2016, and less percentage of white men voted for Trump this time around with more white women voting for him.... as a percentage than in 2016....complete opposite what I presumed would happen....

My point.

You would think less women would vote for trump, if it was due to his insensitive and inhumane, unempathetic leadership of covid, that rocked the scale in Biden's favor....but the opposite happened, it was white men...?

Sorry, Lefty Fact Check sites do not tell the truth.

If I had time and you were still around I'd point out every LIE from PF.
But who does the righty use as a fact check? Who are the fact checkers you on the right trust as accurate and utilize? Is there one? Or two?

The better question is who is checking the fact checkers?

I just want to know who you all use to fact check what you read? Or do you just take everything in right wing media, as fact? Even coming from the Gateway pundit, true pundit, infowars, the epoch Times, OAN, newsmax, briebart, etc??

Y'all need a fact checker or two, that you can trust......
Coming from a lying lib that is rich.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
So sad...so very very sad.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
/——/
548A8768-A1E3-4ABE-83BC-EBD8EB1E34D2.jpeg

Forum List

Back