Factcheckers Counted So Many Lies By Biden In His Presser That They Lost Count.....On Purpose

The guy just lied and lied and lied and lied, and lies...typical of a Dem...
Such as....
when he said the majority of people at the border were being turned away.

It’s more like 15 percent
Excellent. Can you post his quote on that and the stats that show otherwise?
my numbers might be a little off but read the link in the OP
Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
So you think 42% is a "vast majority" like the Potted Plant does?
Nope!

I simply think 42% is NOT 15%.... Not even close to 15%.

Do you think 15% is the same as 42%?? :dunno:

it was an fyi post.... He seemed opened to being corrected, so I did.
is xiden going to admit his mistake or is he gonna to let the lie stand?
We'll see.
It's been days now....I guess it will happen about the same time the left "gets" Trump
Did the press ask the W H Press secretary yet? They should have..... did she avoid it or try to clarify it? :dunno:
I don't know...the Admin shouldn't wait if they want to clear it up....it's obvious they have no intent of trying to clear it up.....they simply want to keep the lie going...some of their sheep will believe it no matter what
Wow this is a really big deal to you isn’t it?! Kudos, I like to see citizens holding those in power accountable. I’m curious, were you as vocal about Trumps lies during his admin?
I think a major humanitarian crisis, on our own border, created by our own Govt is a big deal....I think it's sad these children aren't that big a deal to you
Well good, I think I can help with your sadness. I do agree it’s a crisis and I especially think the way the children are treated is a big deal. You were just making ignorant assumptions
what assumptions am I making?
“I think it's sad these children aren't that big a deal to you”
They weren't a big deal to obuthole nor biden .

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
So sad...so very very sad.
Yes, biden is sad. Sad because he knows he is wrong.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.
i had my. umbers wrong then corrected them...i am not the president...will he correct his statement? if not he’s letting the lie stand
He should definitely make sure the correct numbers are out there and provide accurate information to the American public.

Look.....anytime biden brings up any kind of number he is usually wrong.....he is brain damaged and thus cannot deal with even simple math.

Not even to mention that even in his younger days he was never known as being very bright....and as has been documented he has never been right on any foreign policy issue.....in a nutshell he is a total fraud who should be subjected to the 25th amendment.
Haha, the worse you try and make Biden sound the more embarrassing the fact he whooped Trump becomes. Cracks me up

I don't know that it is embarassing.

It is my opinion (spelled o p i n i o n) that if it were not for Covid and his handling of it....he'd still be the WH
That could be.

But you still never know....

The anti govt followers of his, May have been pissed if he supported masks, etc.?
If there had been no COVID, there would have been no masks and no mishandling of the CHINA VIRUS.

China likely worked to defeat Trump because he named the virus after it's location of origin (Wuhan) and criticized the deliberate suppression by the CCP of travel from it to other parts of China while permitting travel from it to all other countries.

:2cents:
Trump worked to defeat himself. All he needed was a camera and a microphone.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.
i had my. umbers wrong then corrected them...i am not the president...will he correct his statement? if not he’s letting the lie stand
He should definitely make sure the correct numbers are out there and provide accurate information to the American public.

Look.....anytime biden brings up any kind of number he is usually wrong.....he is brain damaged and thus cannot deal with even simple math.

Not even to mention that even in his younger days he was never known as being very bright....and as has been documented he has never been right on any foreign policy issue.....in a nutshell he is a total fraud who should be subjected to the 25th amendment.
Haha, the worse you try and make Biden sound the more embarrassing the fact he whooped Trump becomes. Cracks me up

It is my opinion (spelled o p i n i o n) that if it were not for Covid and his handling of it....he'd still be the WH
That could be.

The anti govt followers of his, May have been pissed if he supported masks, etc.?

I suppose we could debate masks, but I don't believe that was the primary issue.

His lack of empathy and an unwillingness to acknowledge the huge unknowns is what got him (in my opinion).

He just didn't show good leadership on COVID.
I do agree that his handling of covid did not show good leadership. It was the complete opposite of what was and still is, expected of a president....with the exception of operation warp speed....on that, he did what was right....took the advice of the NIH Scientists and financially supported their cause of getting a vaccine, asap.

I was looking at results of this election vs last 2016 presidential election and found some unusual and surprising statistics that I did not expect in the breakdown of the percentage of votes cast by race, and female vs male....

As example, TRUMP gained ground with black men, and some with black women....while democrats lost ground vs 2016 as a percentage of votes cast.... I had thought it was the black vote, that brought Biden over the winner's line...

But it was actually white men. 4 or 5% more white men voted for Biden vs. Hillary In 2016, and less percentage of white men voted for Trump this time around with more white women voting for him.... as a percentage than in 2016....complete opposite what I presumed would happen....

My point.

You would think less women would vote for trump, if it was due to his insensitive and inhumane, unempathetic leadership of covid, that rocked the scale in Biden's favor....but the opposite happened, it was white men...?

College educated White Men from what I remember.

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945

Totally agree.

Biden should be off counting butterflys in the remaining days of useful brain function.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945

Totally agree.

Biden should be off counting butterflys in the remaining days of useful brain function.
I agree, yet there was such an utter disaster happening in the White House Bide felt he had to step up to repair the damage instead of spending his golden years with his family.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

That could be.

I suppose we could debate masks, but I don't believe that was the primary issue.

His lack of empathy and an unwillingness to acknowledge the huge unknowns is what got him (in my opinion).

He just didn't show good leadership on COVID.
I do agree that his handling of covid did not show good leadership. It was the complete opposite of what was and still is, expected of a president....with the exception of operation warp speed....on that, he did what was right....took the advice of the NIH Scientists and financially supported their cause of getting a vaccine, asap.

I was looking at results of this election vs last 2016 presidential election and found some unusual and surprising statistics that I did not expect in the breakdown of the percentage of votes cast by race, and female vs male....

As example, TRUMP gained ground with black men, and some with black women....while democrats lost ground vs 2016 as a percentage of votes cast.... I had thought it was the black vote, that brought Biden over the winner's line...

But it was actually white men. 4 or 5% more white men voted for Biden vs. Hillary In 2016, and less percentage of white men voted for Trump this time around with more white women voting for him.... as a percentage than in 2016....complete opposite what I presumed would happen....

My point.

You would think less women would vote for trump, if it was due to his insensitive and inhumane, unempathetic leadership of covid, that rocked the scale in Biden's favor....but the opposite happened, it was white men...?

College educated White Men from what I remember.
You'd think......
But it was white, NON College educated men that moved to Biden.

Forum List

Back