Facebook tagged claim Biden showered with her daughter as fake news. Politifact debunks it too

72190359-C0-C3-4-C44-A758-C6-D89966-E72-C.jpg
this phony quotes often appear in rinky-dink right wing message boards such as 4chan and USMB. The debunking has been total:

Politifact:

The article also observed that Facebook tagged it as fake news.

1669325426035.png

The police and the mainstream media debunk yet another Republican lie about Joe Biden and his family, but the Cult clings to the lies and bullshit. Hunter's Laptop. Joe extorted the Ukraine to help Hunter's company.

Just like they cling to their lies about the Clintons, who have never been charged with anything.
Meanwhile you bleat...Russia! Russia! Russia! Orange Man Bad!!! All debunked.

Charged with what. He was impeached and agreed to be disbarred for his perjury regarding Monica but he was never charged criminally, nor should he have been.

Perjury and obstruction, entered into a deferred adjudication agreement. Paid a 250,000 fine, law license suspended for 5 years and resigned from the supreme court bar to avoid disbarment. The only reason he got such a sweetheart deal and didn't go to jail was he was the president.

Perjury and obstruction, entered into a deferred adjudication agreement. Paid a 250,000 fine, law license suspended for 5 years and resigned from the supreme court bar to avoid disbarment. The only reason he got such a sweetheart deal and didn't go to jail was he was the president.

he was also convicted of contempt of court

Well, lots of people may think YOU are underclass trash. It's best to try to stay away from calling names.
The views of right wing nazi loons do not really bother me. Some of you are ok and just misguided. But most are people that society doesnt need.

this phony quotes often appear in rinky-dink right wing message boards such as 4chan and USMB. The debunking has been total:

Politifact:

Topic title says, "Politifact debunks it too".

Um, no. No it does not.

I can't help but notice there is some very fine hair-splitting in that Politifact article.

All it really says is that the FBI does not confirm the showering with daddy accusation.

What they don't say is that the FBI does not deny the accusation, either.

So that claim about Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter has not been debunked by anyone. Nor has it been proven.

We may never know the veracity of the tale.

Somebody sold a diary to O'keefe. It was supposedly Biden's daughter's diary. But was it?

From where I'm sitting, the FBI confirmed it was her diary because they charged the people who sold the diary with stealing it from Biden's daughter.

To be more specific, they said the diary was stolen from "an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office ("Candidate-1")"

Duh. Biden and his daughter.

If it wasn't Biden's daughter's diary, there is no crime.

Well, the crime would have been FRAUD for trying to sell a FAKE diary.

But the charge was THEFT, which means the diary was genuine.

So the FBI basically confirmed it was Biden's daughter's diary which was sold to O'keefe.

There was supposedly a digital copy of the diary published online. I have not been able to find it, but I have been awake for three days now with insomnia and am not in my best investigative mode.

It probably isn't online any more since it was stolen property, but if anyone has a link to where it used to be, we can find it on the Wayback Machine.

I am strongly leaning toward suspecting Biden's daughter did say she and her dad had inappropriate showers together.

But without solid proof, I cannot say that with certainty.

Ashley Biden has not made any public statements about the veracity of the tale.

It is tempting to think if the tale was false, she would be vehemently denying it in every possible venue.

Yes I did, I don't believe either. You're not good at comprehending are you?
LOL Let's see who comprehends better.

My question:
Talking of believing conspiracies, when is the next sighting of JFK jr scheduled? Still think the orange loser is going to be anointed? :laugh:
Your answer:
Wasn't born when jfk was assassinated. If Trump gets the nomination I will vote for him.

How does that answer my question, retard? Seriously, are you usually this stupid or is it the holidays that are affecting your brains? :itsok:

Politifact:

We do not need the FBI to read a diary. Fail thread.

Forum List

Back