Facebook tagged claim Biden showered with her daughter as fake news. Politifact debunks it too

Well these photos are not faked.
Note I posted the below on FB and they banned me for what reason? "This post goes against or standards on nudity or sexual activity".
What "sexual activity" other than FB interpreting these pictures as "sexual activity".
So why was FB so sensitive? If all the photos are NOT examples "nudity" and NOT of a pedophile in "sexual activity" why the ban by FB?

View attachment 730378
Democrats, why don't you see images like that with any other politician?

Not even other Democrats besides Biden do this.

I guess the real question is why do we keep seeing this from Biden? Does he not know how inappropriate this looks, even if doesn't know how inappropriate it is?

images (12).jpeg

Something seriously wrong with a man that constantly invades personal space in such a creepy way.
Folks defend this because...
Cult.

Democrats, why don't you see images like that with any other politician?

Not even other Democrats besides Biden do this.

I guess the real question is why do we keep seeing this from Biden? Does he not know how inappropriate this looks, even if doesn't know how inappropriate it is?
You're so desperate that you claim to have seen pictures of Biden and his daughter in the shower.

Right-wing-nut refuses to believe facts. News at 10!
I believe facts as these photos show...
The last photo is even more proof as far as I'm concerned Biden showered with his daughter as he sexually kisses his daughter on the lips!
Here is what experts call people like Biden"

If you start kissing your kids on the lips, when do you stop?” she asked. “As a child gets to four or five or six and their sexual awareness develops, the kiss on the lips can be stimulating to them.”

There was more: “People don’t like to hear this but the lips are an erogenous zone and feel-good chemicals that are associated with sexual arousal — including serotonin and oxytocin — are released through lip-kissing.”

Bidenhandsonteenagegirl1.png
Bidenkissesdaughterlips.png

How in the world can the FBI "confirm" the content of someone's diary? Did they ask old Joe if he remembered? He can't even remember what country he is in.

72190359-C0-C3-4-C44-A758-C6-D89966-E72-C.jpg
this phony quotes often appear in rinky-dink right wing message boards such as 4chan and USMB. The debunking has been total:

Politifact:

The article also observed that Facebook tagged it as fake news.

The fbi not confirming the statement is not the same as saying it's false.

It is interesting though though the project veritas got a hold of the diary, had the inegrity to not run the story because they couldn't without a doubt prove it was authentic, turned the diary over to the authorities, then the fbi raided the home of project veritas founder and took a bunch of stuff from his house despite the fact he did not publish the material and turned it over to the authorities.

No "thank you for turning this over", no "we appreciate your journalistic integrity", no nothing except "were going to raid your house in the middle of the night and take your personal property".

MAGAts are such suckers for fake news! :heehee:
Says someone who believes what they are spoonfed on an hourly basis.

You cannot even be bothered to find out who is and is not a part of your psychosis.

There are no MAGAts. That is just a boogieman you fear. So, next time, try not leading with childish name-calling and think about who it is you are responding too.

Everyone knows I do not support Trump, but they also know that I oppose every progressive idea.

Mouthpieces for the left debunk something that makes the left's defense of an indefensible President! News at 11!
Right wing guy in a message board says that fake news is not fake and he’s the source. News at 12.

BEIJING XIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE...always has been and will continue to be 1
fuck you SCUM demonRAT lovers....says a lot about you retards

Forum List

Back