Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

We all knew that at some point masks were going to be a good idea, as long as they were not taking them away from the high risk people who needed them more.
And it appears now is the time.
And since we now know how to make them, there is no reason to not wear a mask anymore.

Lots of things are a "good idea". That doesn't mean you have to do it, or you force free citizens to do it, or that free citizens should proclaim themselves The Shame Brigade when they see people not doing it.
Killer.

What effect do you think your cry-babying has on me, Tommy?

We all knew that at some point masks were going to be a good idea, as long as they were not taking them away from the high risk people who needed them more.
And since we now know how to make them, there is no reason to not wear a mask anymore.

Lots of things are a "good idea". That doesn't mean you have to do it, or you force free citizens to do it, or that free citizens should proclaim themselves The Shame Brigade when they see people not doing it.
Killer.

What effect do you think your cry-babying has on me, Tommy?
Quite a bit since you can't stop whining about it.

Did someone make you the Czar of What Is Essential in American Lives?
Again you stupid bitch...a trip to Mickey D's covers ONE meal.

A trip to the grocery store covers what...20? 40?

The idea is that the less public interaction we have the fewer people get infected and the sooner this horror is over.

What is WRONG with you?
Concerning your grocer store multiple meals point verses the one meal fast food point.. The virus can be killed if one properly utilizes methods to decontaminate your supplies once you bring them into your home or if you use safe buying methods while purchasing your groceries.

So once you safe shop, and then decontaminate your groceries at home, then you have 20 to 40 meals ready to go.
Also the virus has a surface shelf life expiration time.

It only takes one time to be exposed, and what's behind that wall no one can see behind in that fast food resteraunt kitchen, does pose a very high risk.

My dr said that the virus expires in gastrointestinal juices. That's why you are not hearing of food-transported infections. It's a cold/flu virus basically; I mean use your head. You don't get the cold/flu from eating a hamburger.

If you don't want to eat a McDonald's hamburger fine. I personally haven't eaten McDonald's in so many years I don't even remember. But let OTHER people live their lives. Maybe without lectures.

there is so much we still don't know about this virus - just a few days ago, nobody knew humans can transmit it to animals ( cats, anyway ) & the first common symptoms - headache, fever, cough - were thought to be the only ones. now they are finding out that loss of taste & smell are also symptoms that can show up before the others. also now on this list is stomach distress, vomiting & diarrhea - so stomach acid might or might not destroy it.

The idea is that the less public interaction we have the fewer people get infected and the sooner this horror is over.

What is WRONG with you?
Concerning your grocer store multiple meals point verses the one meal fast food point.. The virus can be killed if one properly utilizes methods to decontaminate your supplies once you bring them into your home or if you use safe buying methods while purchasing your groceries.

So once you safe shop, and then decontaminate your groceries at home, then you have 20 to 40 meals ready to go.

It only takes one time to be exposed, and what's behind that wall no one can see behind in that fast food resteraunt kitchen, does pose a very high risk.

My dr said that the virus expires in gastrointestinal juices. That's why you are not hearing of food-transported infections. It's a cold/flu virus basically; I mean use your head. You don't get the cold/flu from eating a hamburger.

If you don't want to eat a McDonald's hamburger fine. I personally haven't eaten McDonald's in so many years I don't even remember. But let OTHER people live their lives. Maybe without lectures.

there is so much we still don't know about this virus - just a few days ago, nobody knew humans can transmit it to animals ( cats, anyway ) & the first common symptoms - headache, fever, cough - were thought to be the only ones. now they are finding out that loss of taste & smell are also symptoms that can show up before the others. also now on this list is stomach distress, vomiting & diarrhea - so stomach acid might or might not destroy it.

It is still a coronavirus, and Influenza can cause stomach distress, but is still not contracted through the digestive system. Lots of ailments can cause stomach distress. Our daughter has it every time she gets Strep Throat, believe it or not.

Was in Wally Mart after work yesterday.
About 25 percent of folks were wearing masks.

I will not be joining them as this will not be my "new normal".

What is WRONG with you?

It is still a coronavirus, and Influenza can cause stomach distress, but is still not contracted through the digestive system. Lots of ailments can cause stomach distress. Our daughter has it every time she gets Strep Throat, believe it or not.

who knew loss of taste & smell are symptoms? what happens in the body that causes that? i'd just rather ere on the side of caution.

What is WRONG with you?

who knew loss of taste & smell are symptoms? what happens in the body that causes that? i'd just rather ere on the side of caution.

The word you're looking for is err, and that's been known as a symptom for about 10 days now. It doesn't change that it's a coronavirus, and it's contracted through nose, mouth and eyes. It's not gastrointestinal, like stomach bugs.

What is WRONG with you?

The word you're looking for is err, and that's been known as a symptom for about 10 days now. It doesn't change that it's a coronavirus, and it's contracted through nose, mouth and eyes. It's not gastrointestinal, like stomach bugs.

yaaaaaaaa................. e-r-r .... it's not like they are side by side on the keyboard. hey, i hope you're right - but transmission from human to animal was thought to be non existent for months. until just the other day.

What is WRONG with you?

yaaaaaaaa................. e-r-r .... it's not like they are side by side on the keyboard. hey, i hope you're right - but transmission from human to animal was thought to be non existent for months. until just the other day.

And unlike bacteria, viruses cannot grow inside food, so the amount of virus in the food would be expected to dwindle with time, rather than grow.

Also, in theory, this type of virus should not survive well in the stomach, which is very acidic. "That's good news around food," Chapman said.

What is WRONG with you?

And unlike bacteria, viruses cannot grow inside food, so the amount of virus in the food would be expected to dwindle with time, rather than grow.

Also, in theory, this type of virus should not survive well in the stomach, which is very acidic. "That's good news around food," Chapman said.

like i said - i hope you & them are right.

but i'll still be unselfish & wear a mask to protect myself & others because of the PROVEN modes of transmission.

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

As I said, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So go get Covid-19...

Says another asshole who has a guaranteed income.

Your point being... ??

You're a hypocrite asshole like every other douchebag who wants to extend this shutdown to forever.

Why would I want to extend this shutdown to forever? Why would anyone? That is ridiculous. I'd like to see things get back to normal as much as anyone. I used to see my grandkids twice a week. I haven't seen them in a month now.

You want to shut down to extend until the economy is totally destroyed because you're a Trump hating moron. You are for anything that will help defeat Trump, even if it means tens of millions of people will become unemployed.

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

As I said, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So go get Covid-19...

Your point being... ??

You're a hypocrite asshole like every other douchebag who wants to extend this shutdown to forever.

Why would I want to extend this shutdown to forever? Why would anyone? That is ridiculous. I'd like to see things get back to normal as much as anyone. I used to see my grandkids twice a week. I haven't seen them in a month now.

You want to shut down to extend until the economy is totally destroyed because you're a Trump hating moron. You are for anything that will help defeat Trump, even if it means tens of millions of people will become unemployed.

Put the fuckin politics away will ya?

Trump's an impediment. We need to get beyond that

Killer.

Whiny a*s

Your point being... ??

Correct. Tons of long term destruction over a hyped short term event. All mostly to hurt Trump and see how quickly Americans will bleet like sheep and follow orders. I give orders.

Your point being... ??

Put the fuckin politics away will ya?

Trump's an impediment. We need to get beyond that

ROFL! I'm the one playing politics?

There are no natural limits on your douchbaggery.

seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
I miss the Winner button.

View attachment 319430 feel free to c/p mine to use.

What is the deal with this stupid winner star? You're not even a mod or anything--who designated you the Gold Star giver, for pity's sake?
View attachment 319544
Poor sue feels left out.

What is WRONG with you?

Hmmm, not really sure how it's contracted, but one things for sure, and that is that it must be easily contracted for as many that have come down with it. No lectures here, other than hoping that everyone stays as safe as possible, and yes I too want very much for this nightmare to be over like yesterday.

What is WRONG with you?

True, but what about with the handling of food items (hotdog buns etc.), that have the virus laying upon the surface once touched by the infected ?? What causes the contagion to become transported to the mouth, nose, and then into the eyes ?? Explain the movement of this virus, and how it travels to the areas of the body in which causes the person to become infected.

Your point being... ??

Correct. Tons of long term destruction over a hyped short term event. All mostly to hurt Trump and see how quickly Americans will bleet like sheep and follow orders. I give orders.

My goodness they have tried everything now. The fact that they can't destroy him is destroying THEM

Forum List

Back