Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

You're such a victim. How do you get out of bed each day?

And, let's be clear. "Karens" are usually RW nutbags who are unhappy with their lot in life. You are very likely a "Karen". I can see you telling a group of brown people to speak English or telling some kid on a skateboard to pull up his pants.

We can see her telling you to STFU

OK, Darrel.

Sorry son, you're a left wing nutbaag who NEEDS your Gov to tell you what to do..Soon you'll be afraid to take a dump unless some Gov bureaucrat says it's ok.

OK, Darrel

You must have me confused with the Sasquatch in the Progressive Commercial little man .

OK, Darrel

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

And, let's be clear. "Karens" are usually RW nutbags who are unhappy with their lot in life. You are very likely a "Karen". I can see you telling a group of brown people to speak English or telling some kid on a skateboard to pull up his pants.

OK, Darrel.

Sorry son, you're a left wing nutbaag who NEEDS your Gov to tell you what to do..Soon you'll be afraid to take a dump unless some Gov bureaucrat says it's ok.

OK, Darrel

You must have me confused with the Sasquatch in the Progressive Commercial little man .

OK, Darrel

Golly, such a rapier wit...I am beathless with and in awe of your intellectual prowess

OK, Darrel.

OK, Darrel

OK, Darrel

Golly, such a rapier wit...I am beathless with and in awe of your intellectual prowess

O
K
Darrel

Did someone make you the Czar of What Is Essential in American Lives?
Again you stupid bitch...a trip to Mickey D's covers ONE meal.

A trip to the grocery store covers what...20? 40?

The idea is that the less public interaction we have the fewer people get infected and the sooner this horror is over.

What is WRONG with you?

The idea is that the less public interaction we have the fewer people get infected and the sooner this horror is over.

What is WRONG with you?

Then go to Mickey D's, it's not your business to tell anyone else how to live their lives.

Then go to Mickey D's, it's not your business to tell anyone else how to live their lives.
Which you just did as well. Why are you right wingers all hopeless, silly crybabies?

*Someone gives an opinion*

Right wing crybaby"" waaaaay, you're telling others what to do!!!! Waaaaaah"

So goddamn duuumb

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?
There is no justification for it on any level.

That is Not Your Business Tommy
We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.
They are just stupid, selfish bastards.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

So people can't go to McDonald's or go out and get food in Tommy's Fascist Land

Whatever who cares what you think? I don't
You obviously do. Who says you cant get food ? You are a hysterical snowflake.

What's the difference between driving through McDonald's and GOING IN to a grocery store?
social distancing
noun

Definition of social distancing

: the practice of maintaining a greater than usual physical distance from other people or of avoiding direct contact with people or objects in public places during the outbreak of a contagious disease in order to minimize exposure and reduce the transmission of infection
Definition of SOCIAL DISTANCING

Tell me what went on in your head that you thought I needed this definition. I'm curious as to your um, brain process here

since you asked a stupid question, i thought i would follow up with an intelligent answer.

you're welcome.

What's the difference in social distancing between a drive through and a grocery store? In a drive through they hand you your food with gloves on. Even at a self-check out at a grocery store, if you have coupons or alcohol or something goes wrong, a clerk has to approach. Plus the stores are packed.

So really what's the difference?

people aren't breathing on each other at a drive thru, & there is fresh air circulating - plus interactions are fleeting between orders/people.

What is WRONG with you?

Oh yes it is you stupid dolt. If a drunken fool is waving a loaded gun around, you don't say it's none of your business and you don't tell someone how to live their lives. You deal with it.

What is WRONG with you?

Oh yes it is you stupid dolt. If a drunken fool is waving a loaded gun around, you don't say it's none of your business and you don't tell someone how to live their lives. You deal with it.

Illogical extreme, you're an idiot. Mind your own business and quit whining like a bitch.

We all knew that at some point masks were going to be a good idea, as long as they were not taking them away from the high risk people who needed them more.
And it appears now is the time.
And since we now know how to make them, there is no reason to not wear a mask anymore.

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?
There is no justification for it on any level.

That is Not Your Business Tommy
We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.
They are just stupid, selfish bastards.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

So people can't go to McDonald's or go out and get food in Tommy's Fascist Land

Whatever who cares what you think? I don't
You obviously do. Who says you cant get food ? You are a hysterical snowflake.

What's the difference between driving through McDonald's and GOING IN to a grocery store?
Trusting fast food right now is ummmm very risky. Who knows what kind of practices are being used or whether or not if any of the staff are sick, and then the handling of the uncooked food like buns, bags, cups etc. Wow.

What is WRONG with you?
Concerning your grocer store multiple meals point verses the one meal fast food point.. The virus can be killed if one properly utilizes methods to decontaminate your supplies once you bring them into your home or if you use safe buying methods while purchasing your groceries.

So once you safe shop, and then decontaminate your groceries at home, then you have 20 to 40 meals ready to go.
Also the virus has a surface shelf life expiration time.

It only takes one time to be exposed, and what's behind that wall no one can see behind in that fast food resteraunt kitchen, does pose a very high risk.

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

As I said, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So go get Covid-19...

Says another asshole who has a guaranteed income.

Your point being... ??

You're a hypocrite asshole like every other douchebag who wants to extend this shutdown to forever.

Why would I want to extend this shutdown to forever? Why would anyone? That is ridiculous. I'd like to see things get back to normal as much as anyone. I used to see my grandkids twice a week. I haven't seen them in a month now.

We all knew that at some point masks were going to be a good idea, as long as they were not taking them away from the high risk people who needed them more.
And since we now know how to make them, there is no reason to not wear a mask anymore.

Lots of things are a "good idea". That doesn't mean you have to do it, or you force free citizens to do it, or that free citizens should proclaim themselves The Shame Brigade when they see people not doing it.

What is WRONG with you?
Concerning your grocer store multiple meals point verses the one meal fast food point.. The virus can be killed if one properly utilizes methods to decontaminate your supplies once you bring them into your home or if you use safe buying methods while purchasing your groceries.

So once you safe shop, and then decontaminate your groceries at home, then you have 20 to 40 meals ready to go.
Also the virus has a surface shelf life expiration time.

It only takes one time to be exposed, and what's behind that wall no one can see behind in that fast food resteraunt kitchen, does pose a very high risk.

My dr said that the virus expires in gastrointestinal juices. That's why you are not hearing of food-transported infections. It's a cold/flu virus basically; I mean use your head. You don't get the cold/flu from eating a hamburger.

If you don't want to eat a McDonald's hamburger fine. I personally haven't eaten McDonald's in so many years I don't even remember. But let OTHER people live their lives. Maybe without lectures.

Lots of things are a "good idea". That doesn't mean you have to do it, or you force free citizens to do it, or that free citizens should proclaim themselves The Shame Brigade when they see people not doing it.
Killer.

Forum List

Back