Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
View attachment 319004
I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
View attachment 319005

This useful idiot adds the F word to The State's edict, just to bring the point home, see. Not just STAY HOME but STAY THE F HOME!!!

And then don't complain about it, brainless minions, but just accept orders without question like good little sheeple, there's the way

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

99% of those who get this will NOT DIE............and probably lower.

But the small percentage overloads the system............Given that...we bought them a little time.......and LIFE MUST GO ON..............Some people call it HERD IMMUNITY......and the HERD must go on even as those fall from the HERD...........we are destroying the economy AND LIVELY HOODS OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...........

That will NOT END WELL...........but the Small business owners are dying......perhaps that is EXACTLY what the Globalist want.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

Right, accept all the edicts of The State and their Useful Idiots and don't complain, Comrade!

Whoa. Great laughs this morning
Do let us know when you're done whining.

That's not gonna happen. Karen here needs to complain. It breathes life into her dead soul.

But the small percentage overloads the system............Given that...we bought them a little time.......and LIFE MUST GO ON..............Some people call it HERD IMMUNITY......and the HERD must go on even as those fall from the HERD...........we are destroying the economy AND LIVELY HOODS OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...........

That will NOT END WELL...........but the Small business owners are dying......perhaps that is EXACTLY what the Globalist want.

I agree and I'm not saying this virus is nothing or deserves no attention. It definitely can lead to bad things.

But look at the minions on this board who insist "no complaining" and calling out the shamers means I'm a "victim" and who are endorsing a police state. Honest to goodness, I think this is at LEAST as dangerous as the virus.

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

Right, accept all the edicts of The State and their Useful Idiots and don't complain, Comrade!

Go back and HIDE under your bed..............poor thing......

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

This useful idiot adds the F word to The State's edict, just to bring the point home, see. Not just STAY HOME but STAY THE F HOME!!!

And then don't complain about it, brainless minions, but just accept orders without question like good little sheeple, there's the way

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

That's not gonna happen. Karen here needs to complain. It breathes life into her dead soul.

Honey let me tell you what a Karen is. A Karen is someone who gets up in everyone's business. A shamer, a nitpicker, a tattler. These are the people calling the police for kids playing in neighborhoods, people not social distancing, and etc.

Me appropriately calling out shaming and hurting your feelings does not make me a Karen.

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

What is this? Did a celebrity say "STAY THE F HOME" so now we're supposed to fall in line?

This just looks worse for you honestly

I don't know about what Globalist wants. Who is this globalist, anyway?

But I know what I want. I want RW morons to learn that they need an "s" at the end of words that end in "ist" if they are talking about more than one person.

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

Honey let me tell you what a Karen is. A Karen is someone who gets up in everyone's business. A shamer, a nitpicker, a tattler. These are the people calling the police for kids playing in neighborhoods, people not social distancing, and etc.

Me appropriately calling out shaming and hurting your feelings does not make me a Karen.

You are definitely a Karen.

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

More lock yourself away BS...................

People just need to use common sense for a while.........You CAN'T SHUT IT DOWN FOREVER...

The HERD will move on........and it's EASY FOR HIM to SAY THAT....because he's rich as fuck......Good for him.........now he can give all those who are losing their jobs and businesses all his money.....So he can be in the Same boat as they are......

Kinda like someone looking a sinking rubber boat on a SHIP saying STAY PUT as the Sharks circle the rubber boat.

About the mask wearing...... I was talking to a cop the other night about how they're letting a bunch of people loose from local county lockups, and the impact that is having on street crime, and he pointed out that with everyone wearing masks, they aren't going to be able to make any cases even with surveillance camera footage. Plus it gives armed robbers more time to close the distance; a couple months ago, if some mutt wearing a mask stepped into a gas station, the clerk would pull his gun immediately..... now the guy will probably be able to get within arm's length before people realize what's up, and again, they won't give a shit about the camera because even if they're recognized, you're not going to get that positive ID necessary for a conviction.
Most probable result IMO? Lot more crime, lot more getting away with it unless they're stopped right then and there by their intended victims.

Great point.

We have leaped into this without thinking through any of the repercussions.

It's our Safe Space Culture, and it reigns supreme over everything.
I am thinking things through and what I'm thinking is that that door swings both ways..... it will be damned hard to ID and prosecute a guy who puts his piece up and just walks away after shooting a few shitbags for playing fuck-fuck games. And how many street cops will actually want to? SJW activists and activist prosecutors are a serious problem for people who use "self-defense" as an affirmative defense against charges of assault or homicide, but if they can't ID the guy, then what are they going to do?

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

What is this? Did a celebrity say "STAY THE F HOME" so now we're supposed to fall in line?

Stay the F at home, Karen.

You should be shamed if you’re not wearing a mask because you’re endangering everyone else.
Now go screw your self. Everyone I know has someone who died of this, idiot. Now stop whining.

About the mask wearing...... I was talking to a cop the other night about how they're letting a bunch of people loose from local county lockups, and the impact that is having on street crime, and he pointed out that with everyone wearing masks, they aren't going to be able to make any cases even with surveillance camera footage. Plus it gives armed robbers more time to close the distance; a couple months ago, if some mutt wearing a mask stepped into a gas station, the clerk would pull his gun immediately..... now the guy will probably be able to get within arm's length before people realize what's up, and again, they won't give a shit about the camera because even if they're recognized, you're not going to get that positive ID necessary for a conviction.
Most probable result IMO? Lot more crime, lot more getting away with it unless they're stopped right then and there by their intended victims.

Great point.

We have leaped into this without thinking through any of the repercussions.

It's our Safe Space Culture, and it reigns supreme over everything.
I am thinking things through and what I'm thinking is that that door swings both ways..... it will be damned hard to ID and prosecute a guy who puts his piece up and just walks away after shooting a few shitbags for playing fuck-fuck games. And how many street cops will actually want to? SJW activists and activist prosecutors are a serious problem for people who use "self-defense" as an affirmative defense against charges of assault or homicide, but if they can't ID the guy, then what are they going to do?
Has that been happening much?

no.

twit

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

Stay the F at home, Karen.

You are the actual Karen you realize, because you are ordering people around. I am the one that lets people be.

How do you like them little green apples?

I don't know about what Globalist wants. Who is this globalist, anyway?

But I know what I want. I want RW morons to learn that they need an "s" at the end of words that end in "ist" if they are talking about more than one person.
Screw your grammar BS..........and you know damned well what I meant about the Globalist........this thing is SLAMMING SMALL BUSINESS.........Many will be destroyed...........Guess you don't care about that huh.............

View attachment 319004

View attachment 319005

You are definitely a Karen.
WTF is this KAREN JUNK........LOL

Forum List

Back